ENGLEL

>ENGLEL

America here. I don't know shit about soccer.

How much of an upset is it for Iceland to beat England? Can someone explain it to me in American football terms?

white people won

ENGLELENGLELENGLELENGLELENGLELENGLEL
ENGLELENGLEL
ENGLELENGLEL
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WHERE IS FARAGE

WHERE IS FARAGE

WHERE IS BRITISH PRIDE HAHAHAHAHAENGLELENGLELENGLELENGLELENGLELENGLEL
ENGLELENGLEL
ENGLELENGLEL
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WHERE IS FARAGE

WHERE IS FARAGE

WHERE IS BRITISH PRIDE HAHAHAHAHAENGLELENGLELENGLELENGLELENGLELENGLEL
ENGLELENGLEL
ENGLELENGLEL
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WHERE IS FARAGE

WHERE IS FARAGE

WHERE IS BRITISH PRIDE HAHAHAHAHA

Imagine if a team that got through the wild card in the NFL play offs somehow just won the NFC/AFC championship against the best team in the league

Which national team is in bigger crisis: Brazil, Argentina, England?

Browns winning there years in a row

College team beating Dallas Cowboys

Like if Stanford played the patriots.

a 500 million dollar team against a 50 million team

take a guess

App State beating Michigan in '07

It's like a shitty college team beating Notre Dame.

BEAUTIFUL. I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW.

haha yes. this is the moment i was hoping someone would cap

IMAGINE THE 76ERS WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP

THAT'S HOW BIG IT IS

It's more of a shock than that, there isn't an analog in American sports

Iceland were literally nobodies in footballing terms until recently

how about you fuck off instead?

Who /considering suicide / here

>best team in the league
>england

LOL NO

>50 million team

more like 5

OUT SHOOOOOO

That's the worst England game I've ever lived to see. I don't even want to participate in bants or shitpost, I'm just too sad.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

THIS VICTORY AND BRIT HUMILIATION WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE IRA

1-800-ICE-LND

BRITKEKS? SEMTEX

Do it, you are a disgrace to humanity

Do you know the total population of Iceland? 330k people.

Yeah...

Brexit did this.

>you

Imagine one team is managed by a man on $4 million a year and the other team is managed by a LITERAL OART TIME DENTIST as a hobby.

I'm not even joking.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tbh the gap between big teams and nobodies is closing the last few years.

See:

wilshire did nothing wrong tbf

this was done on purpose to distract from the brexit

user, theres still British people in the tournament you tit

>tfw if we'd kept our shit together we'd be playing Iceland in the ultimate meme quarter final

>Highest paid manager in the Euro
How?

They spelled Iceland wrong there

ahahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS KILLS THE ENGLAND

>the announcer comparing Iceland winning to the Battle of Thermopylae

Bit of a stretch since Iceland is still alive

North Korea invades and takes over USA

You should probably pretend to be Scottish or Welsh for a while, at least on Sup Forums

>population of Iceland: 300k
>number of registered footballers in England: 8.2 million

Nuff said.

>we now have to ask "which one ?" when someone brings up brexit

Sigurdsson alone is 13 mil senpai

England just got their ass handed to them by a country with 300k denizens, 8% of the country were at the stadium. I'd say they're the #1 JUST country atm

This is literally the worst loss in a major tournament I've seen in my lifetime. This may very well be the worst loss in the history of Sport, in terms of quality of play between the two sides.

>Get COMPREHENSIVELY OUTPLAYED
>Look poor and deficient in every single area on the pitch tonight
>W I L S H E R E
>W I L S H E R E
>S T E R L I N G
>S T E R L I N G
> W O Y
>P O O N E Y
>P O O N E Y

US TV guy just said there are fewer registered players in Iceland than there are in the state of Rhode Island

TOP FUCKING KEK

And Persia had proper fighters. Less black people too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>the entire icelel has less people on it than my city
>still enough to kick all yuro asses

Imagine a AAA team beating the starting Red Sox lineup in the playoffs

Pearl Harbour

I want to lick her armpits desu

>(tsu)

Nope, 7-1 is the crown jewel

>Kane
>Quality

>implying we wanted to win this
>implying 2018 isnt the goal
this was just tournament experience for our young team

>THE IMPOVERISHED MUDSLIME INFESTED SHANTY-TOWN OF ENGLAND

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED

The NY Yankees winning the Superbowl
I'm aware they are a baseball team, but this Iceland NT has a GK who does film directing when not under contract

>mfw

WHAT THE FUCK

dude that could happen easily

think of a community college team beating Alabama in football

>be Woy
>play 4 strikers
>play Wayne Rooney
>play Wayne Rooney, in midfield

Real football teams do the opposite of these things.

That explains why Rashford only got 5 minutes, he deserved more tbqh

MultiKulti cunts 0
Proud Aryan master race 1

in that case is even worse for Englel don't you think?

More like the team that was just a high school JV team last tournament beat the Dallas Cowboys.

Imagine if the Icelandic national bowling team beat the Patriots in their prime at the superbowl.

It's a bunch of ragtag sandlot motherfuckers beating the prep kids.

Imagine the current 76'ers beating the Showtime Lakers, Bird Celtics, Bad Boy Pistons, Jordan's Bulls, Kobe & Shaq Lakers.

Nah, that was bad. But England just lost to a LITERAL WHO in terms of footballing history. Brazil didn't have Neymar or Thiago Silva and got crushed because David Luiz thinks he is a forward. England had their full First XI, no suspensions, and got comprehensively outplayed by fucking Iceland. Players making 75k/wk+ lost to players who play in poor leagues, outside of Glyfi.

Canada invading the US and winning.

Your analogy is complete shit, stop shilling and fuck off.

>MUH PREMIER LEAGUE
>MUH MONEY
>ROONEY AND KANE ARE WORLD CLASS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU'RE SHIT AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE

Die . Xxxx

>losing to the world champions is worse than losing to a team led by a dentist with a film director goalkeeper

go pay your denbts grease

You realize App St. was a dominant D2 program at the time right? 4 titles in 5 years at the time. It was only a "huge" upset because people overrated Michigan, like usual.

You wanted to leave Europe anyways...

I'm glad I'm a pessimist (realist?) and was mentally prepared.

>But England just lost to a LITERAL WHO in terms of footballing history.
We lost to Faeroe Islands TWICE. They have a population of 50,000 and all their footballers apart from 1-2 are hobbyists that hold a regular day job.

Anyone can be lucky in 90 minutes and win with 1 goal difference.On the other hand,
7-1 is once in a lifetime achievement

really? I thought they all had normal jobs

beautiful armpits

I voted remain, lad.

Dodgy attitudes towards democracy aside. I had the European dream through and through.

(probably because I support Arsenal)

>We lost to Faeroe Islands TWICE

Yeah, kinda embarassing for Faroe Islands to beat you so few times. What's your point.

>implying this isn't step 2 of Brexit

It literally just happened last week to Mexico you retard.

HURR Chile 7 - Mexico 0 is even worse because it was essentially a "home" match for Mexico.

Neither of those losses compare to what just happened tonight.

>What's your point.
That cheeky results can happen.
7-1 is almost unrepeatable

mate a few are in the prem

Are you getting Ulster back lad?

t. assmad Polski who can't fulfil his dream of claiming British benefits

>7-1 is almost unrepeatable
>when we just had a 7-0 a week ago

I will cry when we've beaten Island in the finale...

They seem so nice and joyful ;_;

>the barren land of Ingurland

>tfw you now have to choose between brazil and england to make fun of

18-1

see

You can't beat them in the final Hans

I think he saying a 7-1 in a BRAxGER in a WC is unrepeatable, not in other matches. Fuck, iirc Germany beat Saudi Arabia or some other middle east country by 8x0 in some world cup

>choosing to make fun of england

i thought people did that since 1970

lads it's England