How much can i wash my stepdaughter, can i clean her genitals a lot, when is it illegal?

how much can i wash my stepdaughter, can i clean her genitals a lot, when is it illegal?

i don't want to break the law but i want to max out legal touching and rubbing

mods?

have a bump

Have a bumper sticker

this thread is about legal things only and a legal question, this is not a bannable thread

On just you wanting to "max out" touching it is illegal for you to even lay a finger on her... The law doesn't work how you think, it isn't based on counting mississipis, google mens rea

Christ another retard pedo.

Reported

Age?

And I took a bath with my cousin once when I was 15 and she was 13. Surprisingly turned out fine

This gg. Get ready for swat. Admitting you want to rub your daughter with the intent of your pleasure and then posting on a Sup Forums in order to get advice how to do something that is ILLEGAL in the guise of doing something LEGAL is mens rea by definition.

You're IP is getting reported.

Prepare for jail, troublemaker

Yeah I'm sure you'll stop when it becomes illegal. You want to keep your paedophilia nice and above board obviously.

so giving my setepdaughter a bath is a felony

but if i don't bath her it's child neglect, makes perfect sense dummy

wear socks on ur hands. it protects u.

How old is she?

asking what is legal is a crime OH OK

No you autistic faggot you being a pedo is illegal

Kek

You missed the point you autistic cuck. OP said he wants to MAX out rubbing her, with previous reference to her genitals. A simple wipe with a disinfecting wipe is sufficient most often. You do NOT need to continuously rub the genitals during a bath. The fact that this needs to be explained at all calls into question competency in terms of child-rearing.

>being a pedo is illegal

it's literally not though

Hey guys I want to rape a woman but only enough rape that legally I'm in the clear. Just the tip should be ok, right?

kek @ "child rearing"

thread is useless without pics

>Enough rape

>continuously rub the genitals during a bath.

you are a faggot

Stop posting this plain bagel