What do russkies drink during the day? Do they actually chug vodka from the bottle or is it just a meme?

What do russkies drink during the day? Do they actually chug vodka from the bottle or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/story/72-russians-have-died-this-week-from-drinking-bath-oil-because-they-couldnt-afford-real-alcohol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russians from big cities rarely drink vodka these days, they only want gay German or American beer.

>he doesn't chug vodka from the bottle
H-haha, it's normal, right?

Russian youth drink 5% lemonade.

I wouldn't mind hard lemonade so much if it didn't have enough sugar to give a small dog diabetes

lemonade with 5% alc or alc with 5% lemonade?

>Russians from big cities rarely drink vodka these days
Yep, they prefer bourbon, cognac, tequila, gin or some shit like that.

It depends on who drinks.
Although more experienced dilute vodka with champagne, not lemonade.

>What do russkies drink during the day?
Tea. And there's a certain joke based on that.

- How do you distinct a Russian at the table?
- He'll drink tea while having his spoon in the cup.
- And how do you distinct a Russian if there were no spoons?
- He'd still squint his eye.

>Do they actually chug vodka from the bottle or is it just a meme?
It's just a meme. They drink bath lotion in real life.

>What do russkies drink during the day?
TEA
E
A

This ukie knows the truth

I drink only black tea and coffee, I never drink water or alcohol.

>58
lol and news here barely pay attention to it. russians' lives don't matter.

It's at 72 as of two days ago
news.vice.com/story/72-russians-have-died-this-week-from-drinking-bath-oil-because-they-couldnt-afford-real-alcohol

stopped at 74

Tea, tea, tea, more tea, some more tea

tea
or do you mean alcohol? then beer usually i think

why do russians like tea so much?

> stopped
i really dont think so

Fuck i'm russian and i didn't even knew it.

but what different hot drink would you drink erryday?

a bunch of russians that worked near me had this idea of cheap alcohol that consisted on dropping a bottle of pharmacy alcohol (the one you use to clean wounds) on a 2L fanta bottles, at least 2/3 of them had to go to the hospital.

Coffee
Hot chocolate

kek

Why not? It makes you warm and tastes good with sweet things.
We are near China after all, we were buying tea there for centuries

You are a bad Russian, frog

me drink this amerikanski

that's either expensive or complex to make, or is considered "not natural" like instant "just pour hot water" stuff

instant coffee or hot chocolate is something you drink at work or in the morning

>tfw out of teacups and it's not even evening yet

hot chocolate isn't hard to make, you just need one of pictured

what's that? do you summon chocolate god Mozachupapicca with it or something?

And we forgot to mention that Russia is not only full of people obsessed with tea, but also full of tea snobs who will despise you for tea bags or some 'wrong' kind of tea.

And the typical complaint about a trip is "I went to gay Europe and there was no normal tea anywhere and when I finally found some tea in menu they brought me a tea bag, A TEA BAG, in cafe, can you fucking imagine that?! I almost started panicking and hyperventilating, it was so horrible! Don't go there, the tea will eventually dissapear from your body and you'll die a horrible death, tealess!!!"

yeah Europe is horrible that way
Turkey's got better hot drinks than any European country, and their small teacups are so authentinc and cool

>Do they actually chug vodka from the bottle or is it just a meme?
What is with Americans and idiotic questions?
I was asked on interpals "are there people in Russia who can afford to buy a TV" or "are there really naked sculptures in St Petersburg" or "do any vegetables grow in Siberia or you eat food from Moscow" and all shit.
How French don't ask this, Germans don't ask this, fucking Turks and Arabs don't ask this and Americans always do?

It triggers my OCD.

Kvas