Why havnt we sent a nuke to neptune yet? clearly that planet is up to some shady shit

why havnt we sent a nuke to neptune yet? clearly that planet is up to some shady shit

we tried that once but it launched masie williams at us in retaliation

isnt that an act of war though? shouldnt we be preparing the ships?

i can send nuke on uranus

she told us theres about four hundred billion more of her and each is uglier than the last

Because it's not black

>690119999

Because Jupiter keeps being a piece of shit and fling them away.

i agree here that neptune needs to be nuked

close enough

Because we rather pound Uranus

illiterate uneducated pleb here

why did we nuke the moon?

I need to know some stuff so I can show it to people who disbelieve anything because they saw it on youtube.

what are the objects that can be seen in spacewalks? (the supposed bubbles of a watertank)

also where can I find a pictures of the moon containing materials left behind from manned missions

I know some flatearthers IRL and I fucking want to show them they styupit.

Because Poseidon will fuck us over if we do.

>why did we nuke the moon?
Nazis.

The Jews won't let it happen because they're the ones in charge of the nukes and the shit going down on Neptune.

Poseidon is Neptune himslef, if we hit first we win

sad neptune is sad

We're gonna need a bigger nuke.

There is nothing hidden on neptune. Step being a jerk to neptune. neptune have never hurt you. JUST LEAVE NEPTUNE ALONE!

Neptune is a peace full gas giant? just leave it alone.

je suis neptune
#i'mwithneptune
ake neptune great again

#Neptunelivesmatter

a hidden research indicates that neptune has the richest banks of fossil oil, since earlier than the one here in earth 65 million years ago, North Korea and Russia on one side, and USA and Israel on the other side have already Neptune on their agendas, prepare for a new kind of war my friends, we will leaving this planet to fight for another

Yeah gonna need a source on that one buddy.

We didnt nuke the moon.

NEWS REPORTS STATED THAT WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION HAVE BEEN FOUND ON NEPTUNE.

NEPTUNE GOVERNMENT USES CHEMICAL WEAPONS AGAINST CITIZENS

NEPTUNE BEHIND 9/11

EITHER YOU'RE WITH US, OR YOU'RE WITH NEPTUNE

sorry, I'm not even supposed to be talking about it, just be warn when everything happens

yeah, some would say that Neptune is a giant gas planet, wich can only mean that all of its population is already killed by a big giant gas bomb

PROOF!! NO PROOOOFFF!!I!I!I Neptune would never do this it's all lies!!I!!

this user gets it, thats all the proofs you need