>based

???

"ce n'est pas la longeur qui fait le puissance..."

Courtney Love has a child user

Daniel Johnston

Which one?

Danny got retarded amounts of pussy

she's my waifu and thus definitely not a virgin

Does anybody have that image of her with that jewish guy?

i cant believe ur still posting here i opened this tab by accident

anyway how are u!! i've missed u!!!

'sup

not much!! its cute that u still have that honestly bc i lost all my Sup Forums stuff ages ago
do people know what you look like yet or are u still an enigma (there was like 2 pics in boogs' trip folder from a few yrs ago that were just like body shots and "maybe this is malcolm"

I gave up eventually archiving faces, but all the old tripfags are still in there.

Don't think anyone knows.

yea i feel that
does anyone from 2012 still post here? i kinda miss what Sup Forums was like back then (tho it's probably the same and im just not 15-16 anymore)

Jordyn Jones
Maddie Ziegler

Naw it sucks. But what alternative is there?

Definitely the most likely one ITT

me

pretty sure he was too fat to fuck

sry about the slow reply i dont have Sup Forums plus anymore or whatever it is now so i have to f5 ha
but yea idk
i've mostly stopped following new music which kinda sucks, i feel really out of the loop, but i'm not about to start checking fucking p4k or anything

i can tell if people used to be from Sup Forums tho
one of my friends housemates uses foobar and their computer was filled with anco and death grips and i was like tru i was on Sup Forums in 2012 as well and he got all excited

whats new with you tho? i recently put out a cassette with my friend and its a bunch of shitty music i recorded like 2 years ago.
people bought almost all of the cassettes though which is pretty nice

Taylor was made to be bred

this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=bCmspH0jvyc

>flat as a board
>made to be bred

It's late at night. I lay her in her bed. She's wearing her white lingerie. I climb slowly to Taylor. I give a kiss in the corner of her forehead, waving her hair with my hand like a spectrum or a breeze. I give a kiss in her mouth, then around her neck. The cold breeze enters from the open window again, blowing the veil away. I leave a kiss in her ear, blowing cold air delicately inside, I go back to her cheek, and her mouth again, with wet and sucking kisses. I go down on her and stare at her torso. I slowly undress her and pull the tit out of the bra, glowing with a fading blue light. I stare her with my green eyes and start sucking her milky tit, fixed on her, diddling her puss and labia gently with my erect fingers, pressing them together

then the clock says "time to go"

Oh :(

>be nick drake
>go to france because qt french yeye girl francoise hardy wants you to write songs for her and crush her puss
>stare at the floor browsing /r9k/ in your mind while you and your manager meet her
>don't say anything
>don't write any songs
>don't tame any strange
>die

:(

eww

francoise on her experience with nick
what a savage

and this isn't even really a rumor, he hints at it in his letters and diaries. also, musicologists tend to think he had autism.

he almost married a woman he loved though
also it was late 19th century's culture, which was probably the most puritan in history

wow

Probably the biggest whore in music

Can't decide if she's more likely to be an anal virgin or an anal-only technical virgin

laaaaauuuraaaa

neither, just oral virgin. Her bottom half is all rekt

Yeah, retarded amounts of retarded pussy

he's probably never had a woman, but he's definitely been "pinned and mounted" before

is it me or was nick literally O U R G U Y

She's dating Drake. Thats impossible at this point.

were the rumours of him and his sister just rumours?

he deserve sum fuck