Why would this trigger anyone?

Why would this trigger anyone?

The photo shouldn't. But I bet if you were there in person you wouldn't be able to breathe from the smell

I can imagine the smell if it was pouring rain during a shift change and everyone in the picture came in soaked.

>wet dog for dayz

They look like nice people and good Americans, you bunch of 13 year old faggots. Go jerk off to men wearing panties you fucking faggots.

>slavery still exists, just make them think they are free.

Oh no I think we got a but hurt nigger.

All I'm saying is... if you are going to shop at that walmart you better have a good chain on your bike. Or your ass will be walking home

how come there isnt a white person ? no problem with blacks, actual question from eurofag.

>whooping and hollering intensifies

>equality in the workplace
more like replace everyone with blacks

>what is affirmative action

They're all at Target.

I think optometrist in the very back is white. But that position requires education...

Ferguson walmart. White people know better than to shop or work here. Segregation is good.

At least they have jobs. I'm in a position to hire laborers and the Mexicans and blacks kill that shit while white kids barely last two weeks.

Such a soft troll

Really? Because every black I've known to work a laborer position is lazy and doesn't do anything.

>all niggers
>they have a job
>none of them are shooting people
>staying in their own community
>they all look pretty happy

Bretty good photo actually.

quints confirm superior race has been found

Not a troll wtf?

Yeah man. The work is hard but we pay well. They do the job and earn the check. Not all of them of course but most of them.

Typical 18-24 white dude, complains and does he bare minimum to get that first check and then they quit with no notice. It's become a joke at the job site. We call the white kids veterans if they make it two weeks.

checkd

>working at walmart
>superior race

Why do you even think that's even remotely what I was suggesting?

Do you ask the same question when it's all white people (which is far more often the case)? Somehooow I doubt it. =)

Fucking witnessed and dead on right

because my walmart probably doesn't even half of this staff working there.

Also, we'd have a few niggers thrown in there, not just a solid white picket fence

to be honest I haven't had the chance.

Be honest, it never crossed your mind

no it never

no, because all white people in a majority white country is not unusual or bad.

this is exactly what they mean when they talk about diversity. FUCK THE UNO

faggot

Because white people have standards and won't work for scumbags who pay minimum wage.

No I don't, but white people represent a larger portion of the population so my guess is that would be more common. Also when you consider the employment rates of both races.

That champ up the front with the t-shirt

Cocaine and caviar.

>mfw quints of truth

they dress nice

Real niggaz don't smile

Too many fucking people in the speedy checkout line, I have 4 fucking items why the fuck are people with more than 20 allowed in that line fuck you OP

We pay $25 an hour working municipal tunnels. Hardly minimum wage and not for spoiled pussies. It's dangerous, hard, and incredibly long shifts sometimes. It's sad and he old timers can't get over it, but most modern white kids don't work, won't work, and have endless excuses.

fuck you

the M in Tamika is an upside down W, that triggers me

why would I care? They're doing their 9-5 unlike most of the people in this thread. They are contributing more than you. Are you guys just jealous or?

different areas have different % of whites and blacks. Some areas are mostly white, some mostly black.

Where do I apply? I live in Austin BTW
I haven't had a job in 2 months

what about the kerning of ROSE?

Because there aren't actually that many associates at Wal-Mart, nor are any of them that happy to be working there. It's propaganda.

It wouldn't trigger me if this WalMart is in a black neighborhood.

That's in Chicago. It's a shitty nigger city for shit niggers. Whites are a minority there. What a shithole.

Detroit is even worse.

only south of the river

north of the river is still 1st world in general

What shithole state do you live in?

That's Chicago, m8. Whites are a minority. It's a shithole where niggers kill niggers everyday with pistols, but it's so common it doesn't make the news. Chicago doesn't want to be known for what it is.

Well it's nice to know the city is segregated, so I know to stay in the North side if I ever end up there.

>trigger
read "nigger"

Damn... Dropin bombs on white niggas

I love seeing black people working. It gives me hope.

Our parent company is actually based out of Texas but we're doing a lot of work through Kansas and Oklahoma. S.J. Louis. Good luck.

>It gives me hope.

I've never seen that many employees at a Walmart checkout. REEEEEEEEEEEE

by your logic, we might all be slaves

That's certainly a comfortable looking room for it to be in an airplane of some sort.

>1 new post
check'd

Lol

>working municipal tunnels

Sewers. He cleans sewers. White kids won't do it because it's cleaning fucking AIDS poop and this guy can't even be polite about letting a guy get used to the smell. Probably ended up cleaning sewers from being the sort of grade A dickhead who tells his employees to do unsafe shit to save him time.

I can smell you from here you little Sewer King.

quits AND quads up in this bread!!!

We dig tunnels. No sewage in them while we're there.

You're unemployed.

Agree with this.

don;t see why this would trigger anybody. this is real progress for a community here.

Because that many niggers at a store, you can bet "speedy" checkout doesn't exist.

ok where is this?

Just applied, hopefully I hear back

>cleaning drainage and sewers

Maybe the white kids have excuses like

>modern cities have semi-automated ways to do this that don;t require shit labor

or

>Why do we have to go in half naked?

Pic related. probably your idea of "cleaning municipal tunnels."

bumping for no good reason

rude

We dig those tunnels dude, not clean em.

Very similar to this

Man why would you want that? They'd just start twerking and doing chimp dances in the middle of the aisles

senpai

>implying they don't already do that
kek