tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

> tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit smoking?

I did

somehow, ever day feels like deja vu

switched to vaping a few months back and it's worked out pretty well so far, better than any other things i tried and failed at.

Yes I have quit.

The magical word is called "snus".

please, JUST KILL YOURSELF, STALE PASTA OP; YOU POST THIS FUCKING BAIT EVERYDAY. JUST AN HERO ALREADY

Also if you try and fail, it only means THAT YOU DONT REALLY WANT TO DO IT.

Quit trying to do stuff you dont want to do. It's really that simple.

If you actually want to stop smoking you'll do it with ease.

You're still a nicotine addict faggot and the point of quitting is to not have to spend money on a habit

How is it bait? Even if he is posting it for no reason I'm sure there is people here who actually want to quit smoking and this thread would be helpful to them

If anything this is the only helpful thread on this board

i smokes for ~five years. not the longest of times but still. smoked about 2 packs in 3 days, so around 5 packs a week.
now smoke free since october 14.
best decision of my life tbh

Man, he posts the fucking same thread EVERYDAY.

Let it consume your worthless life

Either way it's the only good thread on this board at the moment

Go away faggot, stop posting this fucking thread.

Either pick up a vape or stop cold turkey.

>implying Sup Forums is meant to have anything more than shitpost.

This.

That proves my point even more

You do have a point but he posts this shit like 20 times a day

nobody likes a quitter.

actually I smoked for years (about a pack a day) & quit for good before my 1st kid was born. I cut back a little every week until I was down to 3 - 4 cigs a day & then just stopped.

If you want to complain about shit do it on a YLYL

This

The people complaining about this thread being posted are fucking retarded considering its the only helpful thread posted on this damn board

Took a massive dose of mushrooms and had a revelation about how great my life could be if I quit.

So I quit and started taking martial arts really seriously. Feels really good man.

Mirin