Hey, lonelyfag here again

Hey, lonelyfag here again.
The night is cold and dark, I'm tempted to go for a walk.
Anyone wants to talk for a bit?~

Sure! What do you want to talk about?

Hi there~
I don't really know. How was your day?~

It was all right. I finally managed to get some things out of my system, talking to a friend. It's been a rough week, so that helped a lot.

How was yours?

I got up something like 6 hours ago and just chilled all day watching weeb stuff~
So I'd say it was above average~

Sounds like a day well-spent.
Don't you have a job/school to attend to?

Not anymore, quit university last month. I'm in the middle of moving to my own place right now~

How come you quit and what're you planning to do, from now on?

I don't like studying in a "normal" environment, I prefer to read books and talk with people who know stuff to learn~
Next step is finding a job obviously.

What do you do in life?~

> I don't like studying in a "normal" environment
Couldn't agree more. I especially dislike, how there's such a huge focus on grades, rather than actual learning. Why was I never taught to handle a budget or how a loan works? No one ever taught me to shop and cook for myself, but I know how to calculate the angles of a triangle, 'cause that shit's important.

> Next step is finding a job obviously.
What kind of job are you aiming for?

> What do you do in life?~
I've recently begun an adventure, as a freelance web developer and am currently working on releasing a few web applications.

hi
i like the nekos
do you watch anime? if so which one(s)

Aiming for anything that pays the bill, I don't really care all that much about working, I prefer to just enjoy simple things~
Sounds like a interesting risk to take~

Hi, thanks~
I don't really know what I watch but I'd say that I enjoy Slice of Life quite a lot~

are you german?

Not German. Why would you like to know that?~

thats cool
i like action more like the seven deadly sins or one punch man
any favourites?

> Aiming for anything that pays the bill
Look for a telemarketing job. They'll hire practically anybody and the pay is all right. I did it, for a while, last summer.

> Sounds like a interesting risk to take~
It really is. There's just one problem: I'm terrified.
What if I fail and it ends up crushing me? What if I succeed and I can't handle the pressure? I've never been this scared, yet comfortable, in my entire life. I've recently "finished" (it's ready for launch) my first web app, but I keep coming up with excuses and postponing it.

sigh

Tsuritama is probably my favorite so far~

You're going to need to find something to keep yourself relaxed if you intend on doing something so stressful~

Don't be sad, you got quads at least~

You're most definitely right, but there are a lot of things going on, at the moment, so I can't seem to be able to just relax and do my work. My head is filled with so many other things.

Tell me a little about yourself! How old are you, where are you from, etc.

a great slice of life i could recommend is barakamon if you havent watched it
what are your hobbies/things you do in your free time

>I especially dislike, how there's such a huge focus on grades rather than actual learning. Why was I never taught to handle a budget or how a loan works?

I have the same mentality, but my focus is on more of a mental angle. Where the school should test the mind of it's students under different life moments and decisions, seeing how they grow from their fuck ups, what they need to do in order to be better from the shots life fires at them. See if they give up and check themselves into the hospital, or stand their ground and shot back

Hello cutie-chan, how are you? I survived the celebration of the semester's end. Barley, but my cognitive skills don't seem affected. I've been up for too long and am afraid I'll start jabbering about the lie that is the American dream at the white man that lives across my hall.

How have you been?

How has everyone else been?

that's because university is about science, not about figuring out mundane everyday life stuff. you're supposed to do that on your own.
>but i wasn't studying stem
then you didn't actually want to study anyway.

20, from somewhere in Europe~
I just enjoy chilling, learning and talking with people~
That sums up most of my life right now~

I play Hearthstone when I get really bored to death, otherwise I just read or try to get someone to talk with~
Or sleep. Sleep is good too~

Hello again~
Happy to see you're still in one piece~
I've been doing kind of good, I've recently started to call back on some old friend of mine to help me rebuild something akin to a friends group~

I was thinking about plain old high school. In university, it makes sense. You're specializing, after all.

> 20, from somewhere in Europe~
22 here. Also somewhere in Europe.

> I just enjoy chilling, learning and talking with people~
Is there anything specific you like to learn about?

I like to learn a bit of everything, I found myself a taste for Tarot at one point but right now my books are all stored in some box so I can't really work on it~

have you thought about travelling/seeing the world
you would talk a lot; see a lot or do you prefer staying at home?

> right now my books are all stored in some box
How come?

Y u write tilde after every sentence?~ bc u think its kawaii?~

I'd love to but I can't really afford to, also I got a cat and I doubt he'd be too happy about traveling with me~

In the middle of moving out right now, all I got left is empty furniture and my computer which will be packed the day before I move out~

Cause it makes me sound less serious and cold.

Like the sentence right there for example~
I also don't really like smileys and such all that much so you're lucky~

> I'd love to but I can't really afford to
It doesn't have to cost much! Look up "Couchsurfing".

> also I got a cat
Ask someone to take care of it, for a few months.

> In the middle of moving out right now, all I got left is empty furniture and my computer which will be packed the day before I move out~
I see. Shouldn't have packed your books, then!
How come you're moving out?

where are you moving or what reasons are there too move

>to help me rebuild something

What are you planning? What's your project on?

This cat is like my best friend, I'm not leaving him for months for my own pleasure~
I kept like two books, including the complete Lovecraft fiction which is kind of really heavy~

>How come you're moving out?
Finally getting some independence I guess, parents and sisters are going on the other side of the country for my dad's job. I decided to stay behind cause I like the area and I wanted my own place~
Same for~ >something akin to a friends group
My phrasing was terrible I think~
I'm just trying to get myself some friends around me again, especially in a time like that where I'll be completely on my own in less than a month~

Are people having an actual normal conversation here? That's surprising

Other people host the same kind of threads later at night, midnight is just my time I guess~
You're welcome to join in and enjoy the chill for the small while it lasts~

> I'm not leaving him for months for my own pleasure~
Too bad. I might've been willing to lend you a couch to sleep on.

> I decided to stay behind cause I like the area and I wanted my own place
That's completely relatable. I'm just a little worried, that you won't make rent, if you don't manage to get a job, in time..

I was surprised too. I'm honestly enjoying this.

me too
i havent seen a thread like this in a long time actually

i can understand not leaving a pet behind

how (in)dependent were you from your parents?
[unrelated: do you have something for nekos?]

I prefer to sleep on ground level, a lot more comfortable~
And don't worry too much about me and the potential money issues, I'll be perfectly fine~

My independence was near non-existent, even tho I was only allowed to stay because I was studying nearby~

And I have a thing for cute stuff, it just so happens that nekos are cuter than most~

Will you be alone because of the change of homes? Are you moving too farm from your home that seeing our friends will be more of a mission than it's worth?

Hey there. How are ya?

~Box

So hows everybodys day today?

Going well, I hope?

hai :3 how cold is it where you live?

> I prefer to sleep on ground level
Where the hell did you imagine I put my sofa, if not on the ground!?

> I'll be perfectly fine~
That's what I said, too. Now? I'm poor as fuck and everyone takes pity on me, wanting to buy me stuff.

I'm staying around the area I'm already in, just moving to the city. I've never really had people in real life that "stayed around" or were really friends with me. It's just that I'll be alone in a flat with my cat~

I'm calling out on very a old friend I met online a while back and who apparently missed my existence even after leaving me for a year~
So now it's rebuilding friendships time.

Oh hi there~

I'll leave the place to y'all in a few, Box, since I'll be going for my night walk~

I dunno, cold enough that I had to put on a shirt~

Well is the best word to use, adleast in my case. Anything meaning to be more positive or negative would compromise the fine line that I now stand on, between lying for no apparent reason and loosing the small amount of grip I have to stay in this room, and not bewilder the other residents of the apartments. But this line is one I was almost every week, so "well" is just the word for me. How are you?

I meant that I sleep more comfortably on the floor~

Careful, I can see your sanity slipping away~

Oh, okay.

>only signing for people that don't know me

~Box

im fine thanks; maybe tired
worked for 9.5 hours with friends and my "boss" is a chill guy who was my teacher in school

Ello OP. Enjoy your walk man
2deep4me man.

Either way, glad to have you here. I'm doing eh ish. I just came back from the doctors since last night I found a lump underneath my chin. It aint cancer, but im getting the results back tongith

> I sleep more comfortably on the floor~
You're a bit of a weird one, aren't you? Well.. my floor is bigger than my sofa, anyway!

I'll leave you all here for tonight, thanks for the talking~
I'm going to do some walking for a while~
Enjoy the place while it's chill~

have a good one;
will do

2deep4me man

Why man? because I choose to be more eloquent than the average degenerate that swarms these threads? That I care to find the exact word to describe the status in which I;m in?
I don't want to turn this into every other thread on Sup Forums or Sup Forums, where constant belittling is made of every word

faggot suck my dick