Why don't you cut, Sup Forums? Are you a faggot? Are you a wimp?

Why don't you cut, Sup Forums? Are you a faggot? Are you a wimp?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUUVfPy0UgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not a retard

/thread

Ur bait is shit

I'm not attention seeking

/thread

this

Because generally most of my time is spent avoiding injury not creating it for myself.

Not a peice of shit. I can cope with my problems like a regular human being.

I don't need the attention, I've actually got skills for that.

Moar please

Emo cunt

Yup.

I dont want attention and i dont do fake rape claims

Comon OP tell us why u r useless and can't deal with life like a real life person.

Its funny he calls us wimp while he 'cuts' (cough bait) horizontally.

Showoff fag
Do it vertical.

/thread

Only children who are physical, sexually, and emotionally abused cut.

who needs scars?

How wide are the largest lacerations? If you loosened the surrounding tissue could they hypothetically accommodate a tubular foreign object of 5" length?

I do drugs and it makes my life great. You should try it sometime

that shit looks like a weak version of a bad skateboard fall... you noobs should just pick up skateboarding so you get dank hobby/chicks + you satisfy ur dumb urge to hurt urself

I used to out of rage but it was more a weird narcissistic rage thing than gib me attention and I sort of petered out back to normal

I still put cigarettes out on my wrist when I'm drunk cuz im edgy mc edgelord but cutting is just lame shit - i dont even mind the scars or the fact that i did it so much that little faggots will look at me and start judging

must be a real bitch having to wear long sleeves and no shorts in the summer

Why do you bite?

/thread

And a real hero?

I can cope with my life problems a little bit more normally, alcohol and weed helps sometimes (not a frecuent user tho)

why do you cut?

I used to when I was very young, like 16-19, but then my anxiety and depression got diagnosed properly and I haven't since

Op does. Not like it matters though because he lacks the ability to improve himself and gain the skills required for social interaction. He won't get close enough to people for them to notice. I blame the doctors and medicine companies. The doctors are paid to prescribe pills so all of a sudden when someone shows the sign of any sort of abnormality it's immediately a condition and not just the kid being a pussy. Depression is not a disease. It's a fucking emotion. But it's drilled into people's heads that it is. That they need pills to be normal. They can't be normal without medicine. Next thing you know they r fucked up by the meds and go so many years on it they require it to live.

Now thats what i call edgy

Fact: All cutters feel like complete idiots 5 years after cutting.

Best bait

Nope, just metal illness.

because im not a faggot

Nice bait, kid

Go deeper next time OP

That's what your mum said.

t. faggot

Summerfag alert

Nigger alert

Used to. Stopped last year. I decided to actually grow up and deal with my problems. Still have emo fag scars though

Come OP show us your wounds.

Good on ya. Self-loathing doesn't help, you're so much better of buying a gun and going down to the range to let off steam.

fuckn saved

Dafuq is wrong with u people. Go get some good pussy and good weed and enjoy life why cut yourself? dafuwq ;_;

A Brit so that option isnt available. I just started getting shredded instead.

>not cutting
>summerfag
Pick one

im a depressed faggot but honestly i don't understand how that helps you

i recently tried to understand you idiots, i took a knife and made some cuts, it just fucking hurts, there's no pleasure/relief or anything

can someone explain that shit to me? why would anyone do that

>there's no pleasure/relief or anything
But there is

i did

once

Cutting is for pussies.
i use a grater, or mandolin.

Thats just a bare hook, no bait anywhere.

>tfw have to make excuses when people notice my arm because i was a retarded edgy teenager

No never was a cutter, I have had a shitty life at times but I'm a man so I never cut, drank, got high or anything else stupid

You just substitute one form of pain for another. Here's a solution go for a run(even 1 mile is enough, idgaf) then have a cold shower. Depression is a real thing Iv'e been there but you can make the best of a shit situation it's the only way to climb out of the hole.

>Here's a solution go for a run
I'm paraplegic, you insensitive coon.

And how the fuck was I supposed to know that?

youtube.com/watch?v=AUUVfPy0UgI

you're a faggot

Go for a downhill roll then.

Because I'm getting therapy and taking antipsychotics.
My sheets are still covered in blood stains though.

I don't need to. And I really like my skin, it's nice. Don't wanna go and fuck it up.

I'm mentally stable

Summer, is that you?

Are you the same fuck from a month ago? The one who begged for help, and ignored every piece of advice because you can't walk?

Yeah, try washing them.

because my father never raped me.

enjoying summer?

I ended throwing mine out

Just think. Use your brain for once, you horrible bastard.

Go for a crawl

Haha, cripple.

This is my first day on here.

DONT BE SO ABLEIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

haha at least I can walk

Kek. I know. I was a fucking emo fag. Wish I could punch old me in the fucking stomach

Wow, summer really is here. Go cut yourself to death user. Nobody needs your wheelchair clogging up the doorway

hurr just go outside go for a run and everything will be completely better durr

Sideways for attention. Longways for results.

Because im not an edgy cunt

Check em

I'll run you over, Negroid

Because my razor bill would be enormous

Because I'm not a pushy. When I kill myself I'll do it properly

In your chair? Now that's the funniest thing I've heard all day

Damn right, knock your teeth out too, shitneck.

Yeah pushy was an autocorrection.

>Inb4 someone quotes it

I was abused. I still don't cut. Only faggots cut

I haven't washed them in the decade I've been using them, I ain't starting now.
Should probably do that too.