Recently I have had a strong urge to kill a small animal of some sort

Recently I have had a strong urge to kill a small animal of some sort.
I thought it would be satisfying to take some wire or rope and choke it to death, but people don't let their dogs out at night, nor would the K9 be quiet or friendly with me approaching. I could try to find a roaming cat but it would take a while to find one since I would be stalking around in the night. I decided that it would be easiest to start out by poisoning some meat and hiding it in a yard where the dog I have chosen can find it. What steps should I take? I thought i could take some raw chicken and slice it, then insert some sort of toxic substance, yet I do not know what kind of poison would be fast- acting and sure to kill the poor pooch. Any help would be great!
Also general animal gore/ abuse thread.

what you should do is kill yourself, nigger.

do us a favor and kill yourself instead. If i saw you in the middle of the night choking my cat, i would be the one choking you in the end. Also who the fuck fantasizes about choking cats, you sick bastard.

Torturing and/or killing animals is a common sign between many serial killers. Just skip to killing a person instead. At least they'll probably have deserved it.

I see, were you touched as a child? You clearly are a psycho.

Man the fuck up and kill a person, cats and dogs are innocent. And youre going that way anyway

I'm 19 years old, I'm just curious how it would feel.

This dog has bitten me before, it's not his fault I know but it works for me.

serial killer here,

Start on people while you're still young, not a fucking soul will suspect you if your target is random and you are careful enough. And don't leave some silly calling card or make all your targets the same; it's stupid and you'll just get caught.

And skip the pets; those are the only ones I regret killing.

Hmmm, tempting i suppose but it sounds like it would be hard to do. I could just stick with killing bugs with pins until I figure it out.

Or I could shoot up a gay bar kek

DUURRRRR ANIMALS KILL EACHOTHER IN THE JUNGLE BRO
WHY CANT WE?

You talk about killing like it's no big deal. You and all those sick bastards that share your thoughts should kill themselves. One day you will die and I relaly hope you will sufffer hell.

I'm just considering it, I guess you guys are right. Sup Forums may have saved a pup.

whatever you say, buddy

post proof faggot

>being this new

Just remember, If you get caught fucking with an animal that belongs to basically anyone. You can expect to get completely beaten up to the point where you cant tell whos hiding behind that shitty face of yours. Also, taking off that fedora of yours can help removing these thoughts.

he's right though, most pet owners would really fuck you up in a big way. You may be better off going after a random homeless person or something..

NOBODYS GOING AFTER ANYBODY FFS