Finally got round to moving the tarp I found and have four diffrent types of sausages for dinner

Finally got round to moving the tarp I found and have four diffrent types of sausages for dinner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
youtu.be/ZzJHuWlEAtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you really roughing it? why? where? hope you are wearing orange.

This photo was mid way through tweaking it, now it's much more slanted for the rain.

How do you charge your phone?

Nope I'm in the UK and living in the woods as a choice not necessity

This was how my shelter was set up yesterday, also I'm not sleeping in this I'm sleeping in my one man tent on higher ground in the woods. I just cooke and chill here

I have a flame stower which I use to charge a 20000mah battery pack to run my phone and other kit.

Dude where about in? Basingstoke here haha the tent idea is shit hot.

Where in the UK are you?

Northish england

Why?

Irn bru in England? What's yer plan for winter? Cold this year I bet

>camps near river
>complains about cold and moist
guess what fucboi

It's a bit messy... I'm a neat camper. Easier to keep track of goods

>also I'm not sleeping in this I'm sleeping in my one man tent on higher ground in the woods. I just cooke and chill here
>guess what fucboi

Where are you? I could come and meat you.

You're in Scotland at least. So am I.

Why not go for a Primitive Technology style hut?
Much better than sleeping ina tent and chilling under some fucking plastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE

Do you need help? There certainly are social services in Britain that will provide for you.

Pretty sure you could impress some ladies with that.

I've not complained here once
I've only just move the stuff and itsgoing to be stored in my tent and other places later, I don't leave anything but the tarp and bucket here when I'm away

Where in Scotland are you camping? West coast?

Oh this is cool I just finished a week at my own primitive camp site. I'm totally wiped out. How long you been at it OP?

Nope
Maybe if I move to q spot I'm certain won't be disturbed ever, I've not seen anyone near here in nearly a month but it's still to close for something like that

thats pretty impressive

I think I saw your post the other day, you steal your food right? Have you hunted once or twice, or just strictly taking food from others?

Where are you?

Not in Scotland
Three and a bit weeks now
Yes I hunted me some sausages... I have actually been looking up how to make snares for rabbits and had a go at making some, need some more practice and to find some good spots for them

No. That sir is a man. A man of mind or brawn.

No way you did take those tiles with you. You are just camping in your parents' backyard.

Yorkshire?

update Op

Yorkshire? What is Yorkshire?

I found them dumped in a country lane, a big stack if them, so I took four because the ground is muddy and my chair keeps sinking. I move the tile when I moved my tarp aswell

So.. What's the story here..?

Why are you homeless

The place you are camped :)

Hey, its you again

30 min from supermarket, electrical engineer, that you?

Tarp thread!

How are you on Sup Forums?

How do you sleep at night?

Would love to do that one day. don't think I'll ever get to do it though, at least while I'm still young anyway.

OP is going to get murdered soon.

OP is armed if he is smart.

Good for you OP, looks like a ncie spot to escape to. I would say though your tarp is too slack. Cut some straight fresh branches (hazel is great as it's always straight) and get some proper tension across the corners. It'll make it mroe resitant to wind and rain. Also,if you get stuck for ideas on what stuff will be edible this time of year go here: www.bushcraftuk.com loads of free info on food, bushcraft skills and survival type shit.

the whole thing stinks of raoul moat if you ask me...

kek

Oh and can you give us a list of items you took with you and are using etc? tools, sleeping bag, clothes, food etc etc etc

shroom's are always good, since they are all edible

at least learn how to do right

youtu.be/ZzJHuWlEAtk

are you in Scotland?

Same pic as form yesterday.

I doubt he has a butterknife licence

never mind. Didn't read the whole thread

That'd be funny if it wasn't so far removed from reality.

If he's not in a city then possessing pointy things isn't a first degree cardinal sin.

Not in the UK.

Daymn...is that the same chicken I saw earlier?

He cooked a chicken yesterday.
Tonight was sausages.

Terrible bait.

Looks a great setup OP
10/10

He needs some tasty, nutritious green veggies.

if only he had such liberty and freedom to be so free and liberated to walk into freedom-mart USA and buy militray grade firearms with a fucking buspass and a fist full of monopoly money!

Freedom. murica. double freedom.

murica..

He posted this picture yesterday too
OP might be a giant faggot anyway or he just decided to eat sausage 2 days in a row and posted the same picture twice.
I think OP is lying about the whole thing.

SCOTLAND

if you have money you can try and find some mouse/rat traps in a supermarket and rig them up instead of snare traps. Snares are tricky and you need real snare wire and fittings. Rat traps are a piece of piss to set up!

Oh and don't eat any mushrooms lol, not worth blasting shit out your ass like a machine gun for a few nights over a calorie limited shroom.

Unlikely, they're too far in the ground to be placed by you and there is no mud overflowing the sides to show they've been pushed in. Not to mention there are more than 4.

You left before I could ask you the other day OP. So why would you do this shit. I mean seriously. No woman would want you. You are creepy as FUCK. You live in Camp Rape like hobo McSteals-a-lot. The other day you ate a whole chicken like a god damn animal. What is your motivation!?!?

>>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>>

In case the thread dies, you can post or read more from here

haha! camp rape taking any new members OP? :D

Bait? Im a britfag myself lol.

Any images of your sleeping tent?

you should dig a tunnel back into the bank and make a hobbit hole

Then you're retarded.

this is some shit-tier shelter building user. Even if it's just your 'cook and chill' shelter you could do 1000 things to improve this shit shack.