Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10604869
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will never stop
This day will go down in history

Nah l@d, >we deserve it

it's too funny sorry

FULL TIME PLUMBERS

This is what you get for being such cucks to Muslims you slimy piece of trash.

Need to kill myself

7-1 was a joke compared to what this is going to be.

Dont click the catalog m8.

Kill me

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm English too and I think it's funny. The question I have is how will England manage to disappoint more than this next time? But they'll always find a way.

>Beaten by a supermarket

>US olaces 4th and doesn't give a fuck about soccer
>England loses in the first round

Poetry

At this point I honestly don't care about the banter, just give it to us lads, give us all you've got

This is will become a trivia fact commentators will banter about during international matches till at least 2050

Deal with it faggot.

JUST.

Serious question: Do you realize that you will be practically unable to discuss ANYTHING on Sup Forums for the next year or so minimum?

I mean, really now. You'll be ridiculed and laughed at whenever you post ANYTHING.

You simply lost your right to be on Sup Forums tonight.
Sorry, lad.

Feel sick. Don't know what to do can't handle this bants

AHAHAHHHA UCK KEK

WE WON'T STOP IN YOUR LIFETIME

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Embarrassing

BRITAIN LOSING TO A DENTIST
COD WARS
FUCKING BREXIT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

JUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I can't be sad at this as a united fan. Rashford was the best as soon as he came on so next season will be awesome

>one England players earns more than the whole Iceland team

This will blow over in a month. Screencap it.

>a fucking DENTIST

I'll see you lads in a day or two

Are England the Aston Villa of football?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

KYS

I don't watch / follow football at all I just knew Sup Forums does stuff like this when something involving England happens

what is the significance of this loss?

1 million Syrian refugees

This baka desu senpai

>Brexit
>Euro Exit
>Sup Forums Exit

how much can one nation fuck up in a week ?

This is 7-1 2.0
You better get ready to not be able to post for 1-2 years.

I actually think going out to Iceland is kind of epic. I'm a little jelly.

we deserve it mate

this is literally the worst result in england history

J U S T
U
S
T

from now on, every time I see an engLEL flag talking football I'll remember this day and laugh in their faces HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

your country should be banned from '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''playing''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' football

>Brazil losing to Perú
>7-0
>Messi
>Brexit 2: plumber boogaloo

What a time to be alive lads

really makes you think

QUICK, MAKE A PETITION

WE CAN REVERSE THIS

Let the butthurt flow through you.

>the shitty island of eng1and

actually fucking kill me now

i can't take it anymore

1NG2AND

IT'S COMING HOME LADS

Τςυ
ς
υ

your team is just temporarily shit m8 it's gonna get better give it at least a couple of months, losing to a team made of part time plumbers is perfectly normal

only if france also loses to iceland, that is your only hope now james

Too bad you can't buy results, innit

>he posts on Sup Forums outside major tournaments

2-1>7-1>5-1

Your country embarrassed itself a few days ago. It was only natural for disasters to keep destroying you.

>NO ECONOMY
>NO SPORT
>NO COUNTRY LEFT

EMBARASSING TO BE BRITISH RIGHT NOW.

You're now a meme just like Bra7i1.

EMBRACE THE MEMES OR LEAVE Sup Forums FOREVER.

This is spicy

>tfw this will be the result that finally makes me quit Sup Forums

Cheers lads

KILL
ME

>living your life through the achievements and failures of others.

It's your own fault.

That's adorable

>asking for time off to play """""epl"""" players and winning.

this is the greatest meme

How are we going to remember this? Meme Summer 2016?

The >spexit is coming

People are still meming 7-1 whenever huehuehue posts anything on Sup Forums

So no, this won't blow over in a month.

FULL TIME DENTIST

>the dentist
>the

>Sterling

When affirmative action goes pete tong

>tfw hope a lot of brits commit suicide tonight

THIS

Serious question: do you realize you're next on the list after France?

t. someone who knows what he's talking about

We can still post, just not about national football. Which is fine because none of us would want to with our team.

is this real?

This is not as bad as 7-1 though.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
strawpoll.me/10604869

Your team is coming home!

Congrats!

when will it be safe to return to Sup Forums again?

can't be doing with this

That's it lads, I'm doing a SPexit, I'm done - have a nice live.

>7\/\exico
I'm sure you will.

wow, after this game I hate english '''''''''''''people''''''''''''''

>chile wins copa america twice in a row
strange times, strange times indeed

t-two w-word wars!!!!!!!!!!

What went wrong?

Bad day for us.

>Austria

Nice knockout stage games you had
Oh

>the world will always be this obsessed with your country

>12

False. Englel gets a false sense of superiority literally every game. Their getting raped in the World Cup should have shut them up but it didn't