S/fur

s/fur

file-selection dialoge won't work right

I hit a fox with my car yesterday, ran over its back legs, it was still alive but couldent get off the road before a truck behind me got him.

It was funny.

Ur lisux is broken

Fox brain is hard to get off the wheels later. It's nasty.

Gofers also splat pretty hard.

Correction: It does work. With patience.
I have to select a file from a list to get a preview though, and then it must not be larger than 2MB for some reason, or that won't be shown either. Can't seem to find a way to just make it show normal thumbnails.

one could argue it's broken by design :)

Try a different manager purrhaps

You mean designed to be broken?
Sounds about right

Guess that's my only option. I'll likely have to replace Cinnamon as well for that though. Will have a look at how to do that.

What do you mean by "I'm a troll"?

Is that all you can say?

Also by IN camp I meant REMAIN camp dammit

>ken?
>S
yeah something like that
also wtf is Sup Forums doing with accidentally selected text? i'm just going to leave that there

You're gay? Thats nice but isn't relivent info.

Sup Forums a secound rate image board what do you expect?

Looked it up quickly and says you need to mount a WINdows containing disc image ;3

this is true

what would be a top tier then?

Lurk more until you learn atleast the basics of baiting

Reality, comunicateing in person

What does the shape of your penis have to do with this?

You arn't makeing sense.

If you've (accidentally) highlighted text when you click the number of a message you want to quote it'll automagically quote the highlit text fur you

It's a Feature™

Turn off your caps lock and stop being Triggerd.

Anyone got tiger?

>being this new

Relivent sounds like a knot-actual-word

Also, I've never seen such a bad case of dyslexia

>;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ
;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ

It's like cockwizard only it's posting text

>771 ▶
>File: Furry Yiffy 1362684837560.jpg (449 KB, 900x900)
see it acts all weird if you accidentally ▶▶▶stuff▶▶▶

do you like the icon i used on some utilities?

>;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ
;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ

I use shift

The latter cakn't be helped

>;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ
=V;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ

lol these icons were so good

i̛̜̘̟̫̜̞̕ ̶̤͚̳̠͍̤̥ḩ̫̣̪̠̥̲̗͍a҉̠̫̲͕̹̲̱͔v͈̭̰̺͓̮̠̕e̢͈̟̜̤͍̲̰͔ ̦̻̠ͅͅn̦̤̰̰o͓̞͉̲͓̼̮̲ ͕̰̞͍̥͍͕i̶̛̙̕d́҉̻̟̥e͎̫̲̱̫ą̙̣̩̀̕ ̶̝͚̙̖̭̰̻w͉̫̮h̳̠̯̜͉̱̠̜a̲̤̥̙t̸̨̰̳ ͏̪̱̪̙͝ỳ̡̞̙͈̜̩͔ǫ̸͙͕̞͕͉ú҉͕'̨͖͕̲͎̞̭̝͘͡ͅr͔̰̮͇̩͈̳̗̀͞e̦̹̫͝ ̩͇͕̟̞̕͘s̨̠͇͓̥̦͓̘a҉͖̹̣͚y̘̼͠i̶͎̬̼̟̰̩̳͉n̵̶̤̮͉͚̗̮͙g̨̡̗̗͇ ̧̳̠̪̖̱̟a̷̧͕̘̼͙̪̕ņ͍̟͚͚̖̗̝̼̺̕d̡̠͙̗͚̮ ҉̠̟̦̲ͅi̬͕͓̘̙͡ ̤̱̮̮̠̬͡ͅc̟͉͇͈̰̜͇̕͟a̜̻̭͓̫̠̺̰̕ǹ̙̻̗̯̠'̸̢͚͚̜͝ͅt̨̻̳͍̥͓͚͎͎͢ ͉̭̻̤̳̼̲̠̕e̵̵͎v̵̩͙̝͘e̶̦̺̙̠̼̳ͅn͇̜̠̫̞̳̩͝ͅ ̷̙͎̼̖̳ḅ̦̩̘̫̹̘̼̯ḛ ̝̹͔̥͍͓͎͢b̷̸͇͉͚̲̳o͢͏͇̰̟̦̠͉͓̘̺t̢̥̠̩̘̺h͘҉̯̪̦̮̳͍̠e̢̲̩̦͠r̨̭͓̺̺̼̘͉͚͘e̱̹̪̣̗d̩̩̳̱͓ ̺t͏̨̜̦o҉̫͇̳̟̹̥ ͏̰̘̞̜̘̠͞ͅf̳̮͉̱͉͡͡i̸̝͙͕̤n͎̭͖̭̮̫̹͓̼͝d͓̖ ̮̞̹̘̫o̹̟̫͕̼̰͢͞ͅͅu͎̤̻̲̻̟̼̕ͅt͚̝̹͈̫̝̮̕͡

>;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞
;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ

>;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ

wat

>dat dpi tho

p̉̏ͬ̆͒͆̽̿͆̈ͬ̿̃҉̡͘͠҉̳̘͍̞̗̫̰̣̩o̧̺̦͔̯ͨ̑̽ͧ̋̔ͥ̿̿ͪ͑̕ơ̬̲͚͚̫̺̰͉̱̺̦ͨ̈́̈̐̒̈͑̌͒͂͆͛̾͒̌̈́̃͋̕͞p̉̾͛͑͆͒̂͊̄ͤ̄ͥ̈́̀ͤ̒͊͜͏͙̺͍͓̫͉̯͎

It's like the matrix, but slightly more homosexual.

;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ

i'd forgotten about the Classic95 icon set i'd installed

it's perfect

-____________;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́>;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ

good one

there is a book in this picture

there are books in this picture

>32x32 icon streched & resampled beyond blurry
>purrfect

it's good for precisely all of these reasons

And that's cute butt doeskn't look like original size :/

lol wut
books anyway!

is this a book or a tablet?

>reasons
Such as 'showing off your ignorance'?

nostalgic faggots who like old shit are something that sadly dies slowly.
>muh 90s
>muh good ol' times
>muh childhood

Neither, that's a canine :3

yeah, looks a tad small

qq

oh_you.gif

M̢̱̜̜̦̱̥͉̤͉̞̳̆ͯͯ̋͂̋́̂ͮ̊́̿͋̓̅ͦ̎́̚͘ͅO̵̢̭̘̝̮̬̦̰̼̰͇̤͈̜̤͓ͩ̑̒ͪ̏ͩ̾ͯ͜͠ͅͅO̒̉ͬ͗̉̓ͨ̑͊ͦ̉͑͑̌̾͏҉̺̥͓̘̤͓̭͚͖̼̰̣̜̕T̡̨͎̪͚̺͉̬̰̻̯͎̲̂͋ͭ̄͆ͮ̐͂ͯ̓̀̎̏̾͂̄͟͞ͅ ̶̢̨̨̖͈̞̤̯̱̮̳̲̯̥̦͔̰͇̭̻̤̖̾͌̈́̈́̋̋̐̎̔ͦ̉̚̚I̡̛̻̼̪̦̬͈̗̼͚̥̙̞͚͓̥͖ͤͨ͂̑̍̑̈́̍̚͢S̴̷̬̙̜̯̩̭̱̱͇̼͓̪̝̫̺͔̖ͨ̄ͩ̽̓̏̓ ̷̴̡̱̭͙̬͇̲̼̺̳ͨ̿̏ͨ̐̆ͦ̔̒̚͘͠Ǫ̱̭͓͔͎͇͎͉̘̥̥̘̠̤͓̪̿ͫ̐̿̿̈́̎̉̆̀͡L̡̨̦̥̭͓̻̯̥̞̤͈̬̻͈̦ͮͣ̋́͒ͪ̄̍̒̋̂̎͊͛͢E̷̶̡̾ͫͪ͊͌̎͊ͭͥ̈͑҉̯̝̞͕̖̼̟̱ͅV̼̳̝̦̔̂̓̄̑ͯͫ̉ͨ̀̕͢͢͞ ͣ̾ͤͭͨ͌ͥ͊̉ͩ́́҉̷̛͍͓͖͖̫̠̭̗͙M̨͓̹̙͉̠̬͂ͪ́̄̓͆ͭ̒̏̐̎̓̀͜͞Õ͂̿̄͗̀͟҉̙̳̫̟̮̲O̯̩̥̻͇̝̻͖̭͍͍͐͑̋͐̈́̃̆̎͜͢͢ͅT̮͚̯̙̝̜̽͒̒̾ͮ̓͐̕͜͝ͅ ̧̢̗̰̤̜̝̝̳͚͖̳̜̩̂̔ͪ͊̇̊͒͋̈́̔̇ͧͭ́͘ͅI̵͒ͯ̾ͪ̇͐ͪ̊͆͑̾ͮ̾ͦͭ̈́̌͏̴̞͇̘̤͕͉̗͔̹͇̯͇͔̻S̶͎̖̫͍̰͓̪͔̬͎̪̖̼͓̣̮͓͍̿͐ͫͫ͂̽ͩ̈̀͞͡ͅ ͮ̐̉ͫ҉̴̙̟͙͉̰͓̺O̴͇͈̭̱͓̩̠͕͖̖͉̤͇̲͔̱ͬ̒ͯ̐ͦ͢͢L͍̲̰̖͖̥̹̱͖̫͓̙̍͗͗́̚͘͟͟͠ͅĘ̷̢͍̬͓̭̜͖͍̦̙̼͍̺̙̱̮̰̱̎̈́ͣͫͥ̈́͂̎ͨ͠ͅV̸͒ͯ̌̒ͪ́͜҉̛̞͇̺̺̻̲̹͎̼ ̴̉ͨ́ͩ̌͒̔̆̿͊̒̌̇͊̆ͭ́͠҉̢͇̲̘͙͖M̧̺̰̗̭̬͉͔̬̖̖͎̳̬̰͔̅ͩ̿̐͝͠Ớ̢͍̳̥̮̻͍̘̣̹̬̻̦͙̣͉̗ͦ͆̈́̃̎O͆ͮͪͭ͐͗̆ͪ͂ͭ͗ͩͩ̈́ͩ̚҉̴͇̜̩͍̗T̢͍͕̹̺̘̙̣͙͙͇̯̱̰̼͂ͧͨ͒ͬͪ̒͌͆ͪ͋͂̒̑͂̏͆͜ ͥ̒̋̏͛̑̀ͨͫͣͪ͐̋͆͂ͧ͑̃̚҉̨͍͚̗̼̲̬͙̗̻̗̠̙̰̭͕̟̕I̵̡̙͖͎̔ͬ͆̉̈͛̌́̕͘ͅS̼͚̮̗̫̞̘͆͑̈ͨ̆́̍̿̎͜͞͡ ̛͐̌͂͗̽̀̇ͨ͞͏͎̪̘̗̞͙̘̘͎̝̟̰͔̟̪̘̪͓̕O̵̧̫͙̼̯͑̓̑ͥ́͢͠Ḽ̴̢̪͉̝̞̱̞͖̹͔̓̎ͦ͛̀ͮ̿ͣ̅̏̃E̋ͯ̈͑̂͘҉̸̡̼̗̤̪̯̟̙̦̙̩̱V̷̛̼̬̗̪̟̹̱̽̀̓̍͛̈́͛ͫ͌̇͋͋̋ͫ͟͞

well, I have to go
see you

later!

seeya

go drink something

>yfw so young being nostalgic is reminiscing how mommy wiped your butt yesterday

i think 19 is an alright age mate

Get kernel panic

G'niteynite

i thought i had earlier
but it turned out i just eated all my memory and i don't currently have any swap

>19 weeks
Sounds about right

pleb

i no rite?

ram is knot fur human consumption

but tastes so good :(

Better than cis tears?

immeasurably so

Cool

Now I've found use fur the bad ram

let's see how many people get triggered now.

i thought it was just the motherboard?

Unverified

ah

that sucks, so much

Nah havekn't thought about it reilly

16GB be plentily enough spose

The only real reason I got 32GB was "just cuz"

I would've probably 64GB'd had I had the money att butt DDR4 is expensive

Also, yeah no havekn't still tried the RAM w/ all the BIOS updates maybe having foxed the problem

Butt I srsly doubt it which is in significant part reason why I havekn't even buttherd :/

i suppose

i've only got 16GB, and I'm still on DDR3 :o

I'll probably upgrade at some point, but I've got other things I need to do first

Only reason I got DDR4 was because no DDR3 option on X99 chipset at all appurently :V

>Z170 can both

Original plan was to just buy a second 16GB kit (DDR3) to accompany my existing RAM

>other things I need to do first
Installing WINdows 10 takes 15 minutes from a bootable flash drive

On this hour a week from tonite I'll be plastered as fuck