What is so gay about vaping? I really see nothing wrong with it. Explain

do you not know how fads work?

We get it you vape

>what is so gay about vaping?

>Put phallic object in your mouth
>Suck as hard as you can
>Receive white stuff in your mouth

Nothing is wrong with vaping.

Everything is wrong with people who vape.

This guy gets it.

Is it considered cool in the states? In England its ripped to shit but whenever I see Americans vaping they treat it like a fucking sport

/thread

Why care about what the looser fucks on here think?

It was a while ago, not so much these days

Keep blowing those clowds op.

This guy gets it
Fuck caring about your peers' perceptions of you

It's not so much vaping, but the people that vape. They think they look cool, but the reality is not. It's just a meme

You're too specific. Smoking anything is gay.

>Is it considered cool in the states?

Not really, most people who are into it are either underage, a hipster or someone who just wants a better alternative to cigarettes.

I switched to it from cigarettes and nobody cares, but I'm on the east coast. I'm sure if you're in a place like California people would lecture you about it even if you're doing it alone in your own house.

>mad 'cause you got humiliated in a thread
>starts his own thread to explain vaping
>"why du u think i'm such a neckbeard fedora when I vape!"
>hilarity ensues
>OP keeps vaping
>dies from aspiration due to semen ingestion, and lung cancer from vaping

don't respond to any of my posts. i'm leaving.

Huh Touche

califag here
it was a pretty big fad for a while, mostly in the 16-25 crowd. Universities started banning vapes last year, and the fad began to decline.

Douche harder bitch

Smoking cigarettes causes cancer big time. Vaping is bad for you but not nearly as bad as cigarettes.

If you're addicted to nicotine, it's better to vape. Only high schoolers or people who don't get laid care about what's cool or not.

This guy gets it

people usually call every new trend or tech a fad, just look at the internet.

>If you're addicted to nicotine, it's better to vape.
Or you could retain a fragment of your pride and just quit if that matters so much. It's really not hard.

People who vape usually are prone to talk for hours on end about how healthier they are and shit, saying how they feel more energized. Also, they think they're the fucking coolest for being able to mess with the smoke as it comes out their mouths; they seriously do it everywhere, even when driving. Pic is related, I saw some overweight lady in a motorized cart at Walmart with it on the back.

>Put phallic object in your mouth
>Suck as hard as you can
>Receive white stuff in your mouth

Really good explanation

>>vaping is safe
>>lungs designed to breathe air, NOT NICOTINE VAPOR.
>>up to 16x more potent in nicotine content. Thats 32 cigarettes in one tank.
>>"ITS TOTALLY SAFER BECAUSE ITS NOT SMOKE"

Its smoking for millenials. Difference? its a liquid vapor thats heated up.

No reported deaths or health complications? tell that to all the fags in the future dying with what appears to be pneumonia.

Wake up, grow some fucking willpower and get over your oral fixation denial.

nicotine is not the stuff that causes cancer, its the other shitt that comes with real smoke

Why the fuck died the bong have a carb if it has a removable stem?

I vape, not super into it buying new shit for it every week or anything, just that im in the navy and sometimes i dont want to wait in a 30 minute line to smoke. I also still smoke cigs as well.

It smells like shit and unlike smokers, you fuckwits won't die early

At least where i am, vaper fags overlap near perfectly with Ricer fags. Hear a loud ass fart canned honda and you can be damn sure the faggot driving it is on his way to a vape shop.

>up to 16x more potent in nicotine content

You know you can choose how strong you want and don't inhale the entire tank at once right?

Part of the problem op...

LIQUID IS NOT SUPPOSED TO TOUCH YOUR LUNGS FAG.

Now take Phillip Morris`s red, white and blue dick out of your mouth.

Vaping is a great way to quit smoking. Nothing but respect for the people who use it that way.

The fucking cock weasels I can't stand are the ones who think it is their right to pull out Megatron's cock wherever they want and start puffing away while having Megatron's cock set to produce giant fucking cloudz of this shit. God forbid anyone say "Hey, would you mind not doing that in here?" because then they launch into a 2 hour sermon about how their cloudz are filled with vitamins and shit.

Seriously, fuck those guys.

Spidey take the wheel

>>You know you can choose how strong you want and don't inhale the entire tank at once right?

you mean like unfiltered? Bold? Turkish Blend? Slim? Light? and Ultra Light?

Former smoker here, denial smells worse than my former smoking, and vaping is only a scented candle alluding to the shit smell on your knees...

3edgy5me

Are you doing that thing where you try to sound smart but end up saying really dumb incomprehensible things?

all vapers are closet homosexuals

That's cuckery, nicotine is pretty bad on it's own. Of all the ways to ingest tobacco cigarrettes are the most no nonsense practical and with the best cultural tradition. If you're going to poison yourself you might as well do it like a man.

If vaping gives you an euphoric psychological effect on you, then there isn't anything wrong with doing so. Unless your vaping to be just cool, mainly 7th grade 'dramawhores'.

says the troll whos gotta be the edgiest of the edge calling the edge.... WITH NUMBERS!

*pants shit*

pipes are actually the most no nonsense and have the best cultural tradition

you could make that analogy about any kind of smoking too

No way, people vape while DRIVING?
Good thing smokers haven't figured that one out.

i dunno, do you need a friend? because you are typing with it, you should catch up- you being the catcher of course.

also that's a cigarillo, not a cigarette, if you're going to jerk off to your gay cowboys and talk about tradition don't fuck up basic shit like that

I was wondering that too

VAPE NATION, VAPE LORD NORD

I once had a pipe, with a removable bowl, and a carb that didnt actually attach to the smoke chamber.

OP here, just realized I'm addicted to cigarettes. I smoke a pack a 10 a day maybe even more. I'm trying to quit and see vape as an option. I'm not doing it as a fad I want to do it because I like smoking. Not a hipster at all. Just looking for an alternative that may end up helping me kick the habit. In the States there seems to be this stigma that is for people trying to be cool. Not my case.

18+ website

I am literally in the process of quitting smoking right now. Vaping is a good crutch, but if you want to quit, you'll quit. That said, there's only a slight stigma, none of these neckbeards would say something to your face irl

> Liquid not supposed to touch lungs
> liquid = vapor =bad for lungs
> air you breathe does not contain water vapor
> 2016
> Being this autistic on the internet

Your lungs have so much surfactant coating it really only damages them if you're drowning or something and overwhelm the natural tension.

Did you smoke before? And if so did you notice a difference in the switch?
Look up white coat black art they did a episode on vaping vs smoking .

If you vape, good for you. Nobody wants to know about your horse cum guava flavor and triceratops bullshit. You dont need to increase the chance of blueberry rain when you exhale to quit smoking. If someone is interested they will ask you.

it's a different method, you have to get used to it

You'll want to start out with 21mg. Get a flavor that you kinda like, but isn't really your favorite thing in the world.

Once you're down to half a bottle of the 21mg stuff, buy 2 bottles of the same flavor at 14 mg strength. Mix the 14mg and 21 mg into the 21 mg bottle. After that's all gone, use the 14 mg until you have a half a bottle left. Buy 2 bottles of the same flavor at 7 mg and mix with the 14 mg. Use that until it is gone. Use the 7 mg until you have half a bottle left. Buy 1 bottle of zero mg of that flavor (most places will sell it) and mix it with the 7 mg. Use that until it is gone. Use the remaining 0 mg only when you are having a bad craving. Once it is gone, don't buy any more. Congrats. You've quit smoking.

>internet
>Sup Forums
>here's my opinion

How's your first week?

>You'll want to start out with 21mg

dumbest advice by far holy shit

>> Being this autistic on the internet

>>Your lungs have so much surfactant coating it really only
damages them if you're drowning or something and overwhelm the natural tension.

I love how like all the other cancer, you go straight for autism. Insecurity projection is a stinky cologne and you reek of Eau de Neckbeard.

It doesn't take a fucking genius to realize that breathing something in that isnt air- ISNT GOOD FOR YOU IN ANY CONTEXT.

Peruvian here, a kid in class let me take some puffs from his vape and it was enjoyable. I could really see it help me quit. Good thing there arent that many hipsters here and vaping isnt seen as a fad.

/thread

Thanks man I'll keep this in mind. Some people dont realized how hard to quit smoking really is.

Nothing wrong with it better than smoking, it just makes the person look like a massive faggot

Vape naysh fag checking in

>i don't want to hear other people's opinions
>now listen to MY opinions

It's like you're sucking a robot's cock

Vaping; for people who want feel healthy but don't have the will power to quit. Like fiber one bars and fat people.

haha upvoted

He's smoking a pack and a half a day, user. He's a chain smoker. More than a pack is roughly 21 mg, around 1 pack is 14 mg, 10 or less would be 7mg. If he doesn't start with 21 mg, he's going to be having nicotine withdrawal.

I was smoking 1 to 2 packs a day for almost 20 years. That's what I did and haven't had a cig (or vaped) for over 4 years.

I smoked a pack a day and started with 12 and even that was too much. The only reason to ever have more than 6 is if you have some dinky pen. Even a decent setup like an MVP 3.0 or kangertech sub box you can just up the wattage if it's not strong enough for you.

Not to mention at 21mg any flavor is going to taste like shit. Might as well just chew unflavored nicotine gum

My boss started doing this as an alternative to chewing, and he's at least 50. I wanted to explain the mouth fedora meme to him but he wouldn't have gotten it.

you should have and then maybe he would have fired you for having shit taste in memes and being an all around faggo

Congrats man! I'm 21 and picked the habit a little bit more than a year. I want to stop before I hit the 2 year mark. You give me hope to feel like I can quit.

planning to quit in the future means you've already failed

I don't remember the setup I had - it has been over 4 years - but I kept it set to not produce massive fucking cloudz. He's trying to quit, not do it as a hobby...

I will grant that it was a long time ago. Best advice would be to do some research. Don't ask the guys in the store... they don't want you to quit. They also want you to produce far more vapor than you need to get your nic fix.

sounds so much healthier than actually changing your diet and and working towards healthier life. shit man pass me that kanger, organic cotton and space jam and we be vaping like it's 2014

what's out there now is nothing like 4 years ago, you might as well be giving cell phone advice from the year 2008

Im in Peru and going on a trip to Florida when semestre is over. Thats when Im thinking of buying a nice vape, that is why I am least projecting myself when semester is over.

Nope, leaving aside Native American antecedents for both cigarrettes and pipes, pipe smoking was at it's height during the Victorian era in which gentlemen used to smoke seafoam pipes which only acquired their dark color after they had been smoked in for a while, they were the fedora tippers of their time... Smoking a pipe requires cleaning and oiling, traditional pipes are also large and cumbersome and once lit you must concern yourself with lighting them right, meaning you either waste a lot of puffs or will be inhaling some fucking heavy smoke... Cigarrettes on the other hand were considered effeminate, that is until the fin du siecle movement discovered they were made in Andalusia by barely clothed young women because of the heat. Tobacco processors hired only women to avoid theft... There's a small erotic/sensual association with cigarrettes that comes from that time, along with the fact they could be shared with the women of that era unlike cigars or pipes which were much too strong.

Cigarrillo is the proper name for a cigarrette in Spanish pedazo de pendejo, it comes from "small cigar" it wouldn't be until the industrial era that they would be rolled on rice paper, that's how puros for "pure" got their name and cigarros, as in cigar, became the name for cigarrettes. Americans have something of a dumb culture when it comes to smoking cigars, as they really should be small, around panetelas in size, except there was a long tradition of larger cigars in some places, mostly Cuba, which were meant to last for half the afternoon, marketing picked it up then took it to the ridiculous extremes that are so common today.

just like eating meat!

gay

Whats so gay about sticking a dick in your mouth?

don't actually suck on vapes, like you do with cigarettes...

People use vapes as a transitional step to quitting

you're all a bunch if whiney faggots for caring at all about what other people do when it doesn't affect you at all

>vape while driving
you never tossed a cig out the window of a car, and have it fly back into the car.

vaping is better. also in winter.

>be big tobacco
>people are vaping
>getting their goddamn nicotine without our product
>how do we fix
>how do we get insecure heterosexual males to stop doing something
>EUREKA
>hit up twitter, reddit, Sup Forums etc and make a bunch of topics asking if vaping is gay
>insecure hetero males see these conversations and begin to think vaping is related to homosexuality
>the virus spreads
>big win for big tobacco

where im from the people who vape are pretty much either emos or fucking weeaboos. they can usually be found near smoking sitting in the corner or walking down a street, slurping at that saliva stained mouthpiece

In all fairness it's also been demonstrated that it takes several tries to quit, the more times you've tried the more likely you're to succeed. Yes, some guys quit overnight, for most is a process. Vaping is just prolonguing that for no reason.

You think big tobacco has that sort of money?

they're barley making it by as it is now that they cannot advertise

Nice propaganda, maybe next we will force each vape flavor to be taxed as a tabacco product, and force busniesses to go through fda.

Goverment, but the goverment will be fine once they find a way to tax it if not they just ban it.

government doesnt know shit

in the pansy ass french part of canada where smoking is part of culture, they recently passed a new law they call the 'new tobacco ban law' which bans flavored tobacco products, and somehow includes a ban on vaping anywhere smoking isnt allowed. fucktards havent figured out theres no tobacco in a vape..