So this team is officially better than England right?

So this team is officially better than England right?

Easily

no.

Yes

definitely

Probably not.

completely

Without a doubt

At least they play to the level that they are expected to whilst england always fail.

Absolutely.

Quite possibly

yep. USA USA USA USA

yep

Yep

>0 shots

no

At this point yeah

>USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA

Klinsmann for next England boss. Screencap this.

You can't even beat Jamaica never mind Iceland

You have half an Icelandic player so yes, absolutely.

US is 4th in the Americas, England is 16th in Europe.

Holyshit americans are delusional af. England were against Thor, US lost to chokers... CHOKERS!

No, the US are fucking dire. You fucking lost 3 matches in the Copa America. Only you, Bolivia, Haiti and Jamaica lost that many matches.

most teams are, it doesn't really mean anything anymore.

sure why not

Yes, at an international level.

7-0

>At least they play to the level that they are expected to whilst england always fail.
You mean that we consistently exceed it. Punching above our weight is basically our thing now.

kek

But this means England is better than USA?

owned.

>World Cup
One team makes it to the round of 16
One team finished bottom of their group
You tell me which team is better?

>lose 3 times at home
>"exceed"

mis lados familia

i don't think there is a team worse than england at football, so naturally USA's team is better

We are total fucking dreck, so probably yeah

yes

I'm afraid so

>2-0
>4-0
>1-0
What did they mean by this?

It has been for at least 10 years

We were officially better when we finished above them in 2010 and made it farther in 2014

All in favor of changing the language to American because English is a name for losers say "aye"

After a certain point after failure and failure and failure and more failure, that is what you should be expected to do. England is overrated

Unironically yes.

Klinsmann made you better, while England keeps getting worse and worse

aye

Costa Rica, USA, Mexico, even Panama are better than England

senpai you lost hard enough to account for more than three matches.

Your quarterfinal game was so shitty that I now support Trump just so we can build a wall to keep out your fucking terrible soccer players.

Before the Copa started, everyone was chatting shit and said that USA didnu have a chance of even going through their group of death. Not only did they win their group, they also made the semifinal. That tournament was a huge success no matter how you put it.

Our terrible players > Your best players

Nice meme idiot. You got whopped 4-0 and lost to fucking Mexico last year.
5-0
4-2
3-2
Get FUCKED faggot.

Wait for the inevitable "F" team response kek.

It has been like that for many years

So does this mean we're in support of Jurgen again? I can never keep track.

USA is unironically better than Englel and have been for several years. USA has muh heart which really makes up for technical deficiencies. You can tell every single murrican that puts on the shirt gives it their all

Jamaica is better than Iceland though.

>US takes over England as the super power
>Takes over England in Soccer

Hilarious

>7-0

Can we both agree our countries are both much better than England? At least we both get out of the group stages at the world cup

7 - 0 my obese lawn mower

Your group wasn't the group of death. There was no group of death in this tournament. Paraguay is Panama tier and Costa Rica hasn't beenplaying well since the WC.

Maybe

Brooks, Johnson and Pulisic are better than any Engladumb counterpart.

probably, compadre

which team isnt?

england isn't even a real country anymore, how could they have a real soccer team?

Hmm let's see here my fat about to be shot by a gay muslim friend.
Argentina 4-0 US
Guatemala 2-0 US
Mexico 3-2 US
Jamaica 2-1 US
All of this just from the past year HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>implying the majority or our country cares about soccer
>implying you guys didnt get creamed at the only sport you care about

Fuck no
Has anyone actually seen the reasons most of us want Klinsmann out?

I'm honestly starting to think >we are. Player-for-player, we're nowhere near as good as them, but as a team the US might actually be better than England.

No trainer with a shred of self respect would dare to touch that third rate shit show you people call a national team.

This statement is true, well done murrrcans

still 7-0'd Jesus lol

Yes

>run out the gate playing murderball and literaly get murdered.
EHHH PU70

Paraguay was 2nd in WC qualifying coming in and was hyped coming into the Copa.

And Costa Rica is solid still. Harder draw than a Haiti or Jamaica for sure.

It was the hardest group bar none.

>this damage control

>lose 4-0 to a team with the best player in the world
>lose 2-1 to a team with a part time dentist
which is worse?

>7-0>4-0
>7-0>2-0
>7-0>3-2
>7-0>2-1

>Still didn't lose by 7 goals

Get back to work Paco

Yes, you're delusional. Klinsmann has done just fine with a team that has no real talent.

2013: Gold Cup champions
2014: Scraped through the "Group of Death", went out in the R16 after a close game vs Belgium
2015: 4th at the Gold Cup (disastrous tbf)
2016: 4th at the Copa America, better than Mexico/Costa Rica/Ecuador/Uruguay/Brazil, all teams that have more talent than us

Average attendance to MLS is only 6k less than Liga MX, and 8th in the world, you do care.

Conmebol WC qualifying means shit, Uruguay is first and they got blown out by our shit team with Osorio meme tactics.

Affording to going to a game seems more like of an economical problem. I see more liga mx jerseys than any other jerseys in Los Angeles.

Well yeah but people here go to MLS games just because they have disposable income and it sounds like a fun family activity.

Not like we have to spend a month selling Chiclets on the street to afford a ticket.

B team gold cup
Not impressive considering what actually happened
Should have gotten him fired
Didn't do anything that shouldn't be expected. We were at fucking home

>England
>last 16

>America
>didn't even qualify

Wew lad, much better

2-1, 5-1. The scores in the 2-legged playoff you played against NZ to QUALIFY for the WC thanks to "SAN ZUSI".

You're indebted to us forever, Pedro. There can be no greater shame than the US doing more for your national team than any Mexican player/coach in 2014.

>Average attendance to MLS is only 6k less than Liga MX, and 8th in the world, you do care.

You're ignoring the difference in population, though. The USA has more people than Mexico, Germany, the UK, and Argentina combined. Only a tiny percentage of Americans actually give a crap.

>Not like we have to spend a month selling Chiclets on the street to afford a ticket.

You were saying?

>I see more liga mx jerseys than any other jerseys in Los Angeles.

The ranking of soccer leagues in America is basically:

1. Liga MX
2. Premier League
3. La Liga (Barca/Real, really)
4. MLS

>Didn't do anything that shouldn't be expected. We were at fucking home

Wait, so you expected us to finish 4th at a tournament where were the 8th-best team (and even that's being generous)?

7-0

DAILY REMINDER THAT LANDY WOULDN'T HAVE MISSED

Better or not, I always love seeing USA play in the world cup. They play with so much heart

>England in charge of international borders

Wew lad.

AYYYYYYY PU70!

Don't start with your per capita shit. The fact of the matter is that a sizeable amount of your population cares or is starting to care. There are probably more people in the US that like 'soccer' than Chile, with a population of 20 million.

....And yet it's enough to qualify for the WC every time, and do better than England. Tip top kekkerino, if soccer was a main sport here we'd be a real force.

Look at what actually happened
Got dominanted by Colombia (expected)
Beat Costa Rica (should be expected)
Scraped by Paraguay & Ecuador (should happen at home)
Dominanted by Argentina (expected)
These are reasonable expectations
He hasn't done anything to make up for last year or the overall shitty af play

I think If the rest of the world cared about your sports they'd dominate.

And it is in your country but Chile fucked your shit up famalam.

7 Tacos Por Favor...
Con Chile.