Would you ever consider betraying your race...

Would you ever consider betraying your race, shaming your family and disgracing your heritage by marrying and impregnating a non-white girl?

Yep and had a few close calls too. I love me some black girls and some Pakistanis. Mmmm.
'course now I'm with some whitebread girl but she's sweet.

Filthy fucking traitor.

Yes

only Asians but then again there close enough

Are you a gook?

>non-white

do you mean those filthy Greeks and Italians too, or those potato eating Irish?

or are you simply going by color?

You are a narrow minded prick.

The girl in that pic is probably hotter than any you've ever been even close to.

Nothing wrong with humans fucking humans dude

t. nignog gollywog

no? why do you ask

No

that shits for niggers who hate their race

I think you are.

im confused whatever have fun with that i guess

>impregnating a non-white girl?

No. Preserve the white race.

White Pride Worldwide, brother.

White as in nasty american fat white hoes or white in general?

Are Irish white people White?
>yes

There's your answer

Fuck off, spudnigger. You people are not white.

Yes, definitely. I'm a white man living in the suburbs and every day I see some black woman that I'd impregnate in a heart beat. Talked to a drunk African girl tonight on my way home, and damn... if she didn't live with her uncle who was a devout priest, I'd bang her so hard. Her ass was out of this world.

>Her ass was out of this world.

black women have kick ass bodies and their lips and face shape are really pretty.

the hair i can do without really, but they got a lot to offer for sure.

nope im just that guy that posts the same few bait images every thread nice try though

Daily reminder that white nationalists are not human. Those things are less than animals.

See

Of course I would, as long as she isn't black or Arab. I don't fuck animals.

>Incapable of abstract thought
>Said by a racist
Holy shit, this is irony gold.

Agreed, brother.

Managed to sneak a recording of her ass, and unfortunately only got a maybe 2 frames of nun-blur bullshit. She seriously wouldn't stop talking, and while she stood facing away from me for this clip, it wasn't long enough... hence the blurry fuck of a clip.

Here's the best cap I could get from the clip. The clip itself isn't worth it, trust me.

PS. Doesn't do her ass justice at all, not one bit. It was juicy AF! She even let me rest my hand on it a couple of times, tried to make it seem natural so I didn't squeeze.

nope nice try though im the one with the bait fish here oh and ya might want to change your gifs to traps that would make them far better ha

ppl say black women look like apes

I dont know I like the african face shape, it's beautiful imo.

big lips are hot

big full asses are hot

no, i don't want kids

Yeah, but that girl isn't really blackblack.

That's a Halfrican. Half hot white, and half ugly nigger.

dude she's like 60% white, minimum. even computers categorize black faces as gorillas

Does she do nudes?

Fuck yes. Have you seen some Arab women? Hot as fuuccckkk.

Marrying? Fuck no. Impregnating? Yes, multiple times. White master race gets to drop their seed in any brown/yellow/ nigger slut we want.

i've dated and fucked several non-white girls, but there's not the slightest chance that i would ever love, marry, or breed with a non-white.

my family would rightfully disown me. the shame they would have for me would be negligible compared to the shame i would have for myself.

personally, i don't believe in race mixing, i think it's disgusting and lessens culture and humanity and a whole. that being said, any port in a storm, right fellas?

thats incredibly laughable no we haven't because there rapped up in rags

>personally, i don't believe in race mixing
spoiler: everyone is "mixed", the idea of racial purity is a myth. hell, you already have fucking NEANDERTHAL DNA

Definitely not.
But my girl wants to be fucked by a black guy.
Pic related.

What this racist said.

But i did betray my race and married a white girl.

don't be such a liberal. jesus christ, dude.

i'm not trying to be mean, of course i believe that you're entitled to your opinions and beliefs and i respect that, but you sound like an asshole.

ironically africans tend to have the least amount of it

Kek

ITT: pre-naptime of the dick raters.

thanks, buddy.

>liberal
only liberals listen to science?

>Impregnating a white women

it's like you're asking to be cucked and leeched out of your money.

nothing ironic about it. they don't have any, as humans mated with neanderthals after we left africa. aboriginal australians do have the highest amount of denisovan dna though.

are we really going to have this conversation?

i meant liberal as an insult, not as whatever political leaning you actually side with.

off course. i like white women but also asian, latina and indians make my dick grow

German / Norwegian / Swedish / Austrian detected

misapply the term however you like

"liberal" is a code word that subanimals say in an attempt to insult.

Define Race
Define Family
Define Heritage
Define Marry

If she's half black am I a race traitor?

i literally said that. i'm offended you didn't cite me.

gonna.

jewish, actually. but i get what you mean.

ehh, half a traitor.

what's 'black black'?

ya you got some ugly fucking black ppl

but "black" means bigger lips, flatter nose, and a certain kind of skull shape and the fact is that SOME of that is actually MORE attractive than "white"

that girl is a fucking KNOCK OUT and ya she's black.

arabs and n. africans are more on the white spectrum and ya many are uber beautiful

>Marrying? Fuck no. Impregnating? Yes, multiple times.

personally if I could have anything i wanted id have a white girl and black girl and have kids with them both. can I do that?

her face is HOT. big pouty lips are hot as fuck. I LOVE black women.

their lack of appeal to some is purely mental/spiritual

no lol

I dont know where ppl got the idea that Neanderthal was primitive ape-like. neanderthal is thought to be the precursor to modern humanity.

I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

I feel like native white girls in my region have standards that are too high, I will probably reproduce outside of my race or nationality

Non whites are often baby factories in their countries

>jewish, actually.
this thread is for real whites bro

Jesus is that what people think white people are like

you say you like black women, yet you keep posting mixed girls.

white gurls are retodded now days,

no it isn't. we came from cromagnon, not neanderthal. we simply coexisted and occasionally mated with neanderthal, anatomically modern humans do not come from neanderthals.

though you're right that they were not dumb.

i mean, i'm not jewish by like semitic shit. bunch of converts. i'm non-practicing. i just didn't want to get into it all, but since you made mention of it, figured i'd set it straight.

i'm actual white.

Neanderthals aren't early humans, they were another species of hominid that we out competed, however in Northern Europe there was a significant amount of breeding between Homo sapiens and Neanderthals. Meaning that most of Northern Europeans contain some Neanderthal DNA

Nah, but not for the reasons you think.

It's as simple as brown eyes being disgusting to me.

Already have, fuck white women, goddamn bitchy cunts.

>most of Northern Europeans contain some Neanderthal DNA
EVERYONE who isn't straight up African has some Neanderthal DNA, interbreeding didn't just happen in Northern Europe

none of the girls you have posted are really black, you weak cuck faggot

I do not give a single shred of fuck for things such as race or nationality.

fight me irl

Hell yeah, although I have a slight twist on it, instead I would get a secret vasectomy, and we would keep "trying" for a baby.
I would then go to a "doctors appointment"
Come home and tell that bitch I'm infertile
then just adopt a white kid
GREAT SUCCESS

I'd fuck a chink in a heartbeat, mang.
Also, my family doesn't care, since the south has no beef with Asians.

Yes. I will marry an Indian woman or an Eastern European. I will convert if necessary.

lol you racist piece of garbage, ur the best

I already have. I do nigger like a white dude and comvince them to not pursue me to help take care of the bastards as long as I flick that bean well and get them the O often enough. The things a chick will do for good sex.

>Also, my family doesn't care, since the south has no beef with Asians.

is that like the basic problem, in the south your family disowns you if you fuck a black?

>Yes. I will marry an Indian woman or an Eastern European. I will convert if necessary.

convert to the top of the caste system

WIN!

depends on the family. mine would talk about it behind my back, but they'd deal with it

>Niggers not neanderthals
>mongoloid nose

I have a qt Japanese gf instead of vapid cunty white gf, 10/10 would definitely recommend m8s. I'm a white guy from northern New England, predominantly scottish. They dig white guys.

It really depends where you are.

Not racist
Related to racists

i get off on decreasing the number of white people on this planet, so I married a half black half Korean girl.

hell. ,,,i'll dye my shit black, bro
Got some ink