Playing Dungeons and Dragons right now, Sup Forums

Playing Dungeons and Dragons right now, Sup Forums
How do you want me to fuck with the DM?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2cCwjui5Bs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

run perception checks often for stuff at random.

ask him to roll play everything.

when roleplaying something, attack the people halfways through.

basically just don't be predictable.

No, i mean, how do i fuck with MY DM?

Play a human male fighter.

>Play a human female fighter.

I'd suggest at least buying him a drink first

Nigger, your DM does fucking homework just so you have fun once a week.

If anything, you "fucking with" him should involve you sneaking up to him under the table and blowing him.

Pretty much explains it.

attack any npc that comes your way roll.

I guess, stick him with a sharpie on pooper and see where that leads...

This is Sup Forums, we have no morals here.
Plus I wanna DM more, and he wants to make Boba Fett a character.
Let's fug widdim

whenever you attack, specify where on your target you wish to attack, and demand bonus effects when you hit, e.g. slowing enemies by slicing up hamstrings

That's a called hit, won't work.

Your DM is giving up the ability to play a game for the sake of letting you and a group of your friends inhabit a fantasy land created from the wellspring of his fucking imagination. He has crafted a universe for you from nothing but the contents of his mind. The only fucking you should be doing is letting him pound your tender ass after the game.

I bet you picked chaotic neutral too you fucking sperglord.

but
he's self inserting his own player character
who is BOBA FETT.
IS GARBAGE

>How dare you try to make this at all fun for yourself, number monkey?! You're running this game for my enjoyment and my enjoyment only!!!1! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

then quit being a bitch and talk to him about it

also
do you have a game where the DM is a player?
how long has it been since the DM has been a player?

>wants to make Boba Fett a character
>if this isn't a reason enough then I don't know what is

He wants to play, like, in his own game

Play a Kender from Dragonlance.

Play a cleric, buy a wand of Speak with Dead, and go to the cemetary. Speak with every dead person, insist on different voices by the DM and individual backstories for each person.

Play a bard. When combat starts, run away and let rest of party get killed. Rinse, then repeat. Insist you are helping the party by running away, because you can go recruit a new party.

yeah
I got that
but you don't seem to understand that by trying to fuck with him instead of talking to him about it you are being a little bitch

already playing a bard
fuck yes, i love this one

I'm a sadist, okay? Deal with it.

Yeah, I was DMing recently and had people that were all good aligned characters. Something or other got said and I ended up making the one shopkeeper gay as a result and this one complete homophobic ass decides he's going to attack the guy as a result. Ended up telling him, "Okay, but if you do I'm switching your alignment so think about how that's going to change how everyone reacts to you including your party."

He decided to attack the guy, the rest of the party decided to do nothing, the shopkeeper got out the front door and called for the guards and he got his ass hauled off to prison for it. I forced his alignment to neutral and he just pitched a bitch fit for a good 10 minutes how I wasn't letting him play how he wanted to! Needless to say, I let him sit in jail while the other 3 party members got to explore the town and when I let him out of jail they had cleaned him out of 40% of his gold and no one in the town trusted him anymore.

So yeah, you're free to fuck with a DM, but at the end of the day, they're there to tell a story for you and adapt to it, but only within reason. If you really want to fuck with them, don't get upset when your ass ends up dead as a result.

>Take a barbie to next meeting
>exert your alpha power that it must be new character
>play as barbie and be a faggy as possible
>...
>profit ??

Have your character carry around a rock and every where you go tell him that you throw the rock out if front of you to test for traps. Make him roll to detect every time. Do this every ten feet you walk. This actually happened to me as a DM like 20 years ago and it pissed me off quite a bit.

continually ask to cast magic missile while chugging mt dew
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2cCwjui5Bs8

what edition?
if you say 4e, kill yourself

Holy shit, I love the bard one, especially since my bard is an Aaracockra. Nothing like 50 ft of fly speed to really fuck off out of the area with no chance to be followed.

This guy gets it. Especially playing a fucking Kender.

Great thing about being a DM is you can set the DC wherever you feel like it. Player wants to be a dick like that their roll, no matter how high, wasn't high enough to set off the trap and as soon as they step on it WHAM, triggered.

Any good DM would just have your bard run into a flanking war party. Your party would likely easily defeat their encounter and leave you to be gangbanged by the second war party.

Why don't you stupid fucks just enjoy the game instead of trying to be ridiculous douche nozzles. This is exactly why I kill off chaotic player characters

Don't be a cunt.

the first one is how you piss of a DM to the point they kick you out... I havent been able to get into a group since :(

and it wasnt even intentional, It was my first time playing