Black people are just very tanned white people

Black people are just very tanned white people.

Fuck off racists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fV-s9ohBUnk
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2012.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agreed

>Mfw oldest human remains found to be black woman

You came from us bro

>missing the fact that niggers look like monkeys and white people dont

Noone skull is like the one in the middle
No black person I know at least
Also how insecure do you have to be to have that saved

Suck a dick OP

then why are they so much dumber than whites, asians, and spics?

> contribute nothing of scientific significance
> no written language in any subsaharan tribe
> we wuz
sure whatever u say

/thread
Not to mention how much more violent they are

>niggers
>human

pick one

yeah, we evolved.
They didn't

nigga

not to mention how 12 you are

SHEEEEEEEEIT

I don't know, their space program is getting pretty close to breaking the 25ft mark

I know you're trolling but niggers actually have different skulls than white people

Well. I believe in evolution so it seems perfectly logical.

I hope some of these racists post their fucking addresses already. I have a group of friends who willingly drive to houses when we spot a faggot offender. The last kid who mouthed off online we broke his kneecap and took a few teeth out with pliers. You stupid faggot ass racists think this is a fucking joke. Post your fucking address and man the fuck up and taste real pain when a group of motherfuckers show up at your mother's house to pull your teeth out and break your fucking bones. Tired of you faggot worthless sub humans. The next motherfucker we find is getting a double knee surgery and we won't miss a tooth.

As for those who ask why not just kill the faggot, well the lesser the crime the lesser attention. Breaking a few racist bones and breaking their fucking adult teeth does the job when they look like hillbilies for the rest of their lives.

As of this moment: 27 and counting. Post your fucking address so we can show you.

It's not the color that matters but mentality and blacks often have a shitty one.

Yes, and a chihuahua is the same as a doberman.

Just because they're both dogs, doesn't make 'em the same, faggot.

kek

what is it with niggers and child abuse?

its like they have no sense of self or family preservation

so when are u moving to a black majority neighborhood?

cum get me nigger

Black people are just tanned white folk?...Yes, that is how genetics work...if you're black and have no education and an IQ too low to actually study how genetics work. Sorry nigger, nice attempt at being white again. As the saying goes - "monkey see monkey do"

every human except blacks have neanderthal dna. makes u think.

So do white people and chinks and wetbacks faggot

The soles and palms are where the paint didn't hit.

they dont only look like monkeys they behave like them
>Very stupid
>High level of aggressivity
>Behaving like animals by thinking that a bigger body part is somehow better than having an high IQ "Nigga im better cause my cock is bigger"
>Lazy/Irresponsible running away from problems instead of accepting what they did "Shit nigguh shes pregnant"
>Being totally useless to society
>Very territorial
They are monkeys

BITCH ASS NIGGA I AINT NO WHITEY BOY I ARE SUM DEM OG DAWG I DONT PLAY BY THE RULES NO MORE PLAYE DELETE THIS GAY ASS THREAD RIGHT DUCKIN NOWWW

Cuz it's not cool to be smart in nigger culture.

you mad nigger?

hmmm this post really made me think

I guess im /exterminatingallniggers/ now

science backs up the differences between races were not all the same u libtard

Gr8 b8 monkey
First youre like ooga booga fite me then you get fucked and then youre like fuk da white man #blacklivesmatter

Agreed.

Pfft completely different. We are not the same just because we are the same species.
Out of africa theory also disproved years ago by some russian scientists.
Its just a bunch of bs created and spread by the EU and elitists to help with an agenda (idk what, trying to instill that noone is superior and work towards a borderless world. idk)

>beast on beast
That's my fetish.

kek that sounds exactly like the vietnam tom thing

>yeah *smack lips* fuck dat pinky up
>(nigger starts getting his ass whopped)
>OMG WUT R U DOING STAHHHHP CALL DA POLICE

youtube.com/watch?v=fV-s9ohBUnk

This is why people think you're stupid. I'm not saying that as an insult. If you want respect, you have to earn it. No one was given respect because of any "privilige". White people can be just as much of a nigger as you are acting like right now. Instead of whining and screaming "black lives matter" like a bunch of little kids - yes its the same exact psychology a 10 year old uses because they are frustrated and don't have the brain capacity to express their thoughts properly...you should try "showing people black lives matter" by taking responsibility for your gangs, cleaning up the ghettos you made (white people didn't make them for you), getting rid of the horrible music you listen to that just continues on the idea that your entire culture is retarded..seriously man just think about it from the other persons perspective for once. Thats all anyone has to do to find compromise in a situation, you nigger

Black people have weird feet. I hate it when you see a hot roodypoo and then you look down and she's got those feet designed for walking on twigs in the jungle and shit

>No black person I know at least
Notice that he didn't claim to actually know any black people.

why not just get a good job or education than just proving the stereotype????!?

Look at the original civil rights movement, notice how they advocated for the common dignity of all men and women, black and white. Look at the Black Lives Matter movement. Theirs is the politics of segregation and insulation from culture at large. It will fail, because of that.

Sauce?

>niggers
>improving their own lives

kek no

They will never do that

Even africa, after getting their shit set up by whites, completely trashed everything and have now called the chinks to try and help them

>webm related

They are exactly like children, unwanted bastard children the rest of the world is getting increasingly sick of taking care of

Of course they do, they're a different race

30xx Stelling Dr., zip 94303
it's the brand new two story house on the corner
come get me faggot

That webm pleases me

White people are actually really pale africans dumb ass

We are adapted albinos

heres another
we evolved, they didn't.

I agree with you. Martin Luther King gained respect for an entire community of black people because he was such a charismatic character that people for once were able to say "wow...maybe not all black people are niggers". That is literally all it takes. Masses are swayed, not moved. Yelling and screaming and rioting doesn't do anything but make you look like a kid. No one respects kids, even if they are in the body of an adult. I mean look what happened to black communities. I get it, its tough to get out of a ghetto slump once you're in it. But its not up to anyone else to bring them out of that welfare dependent system, just like no one does it for Mexicans or poor white trailer trash. But the difference between all of them are black people flaunt it like its something to be proud of. I can't believe they are too ignorant to see that. You would think by the age of 25-30 you'd realize rap culture is retarded, just literally retarded, and that shooting each other for x boxes and shoes doesn't get you respect. But its a different world than the one MLK came from, and its going to take the exact opposite of what he did to turn this around. Someone has to speak out against black ghetto communities, rather than stick up for them

I wonder why the rest of the world doesn't recognize your intellectually superior worldview of supreme edginess

whats that poor young lady doing in a monkey habitat?

thats dangerous

>>/pol

whats edgy about the truth user?

I hate niggers

>young

Story?

I guess nothing, however why doesn't most of the world agree with you on that truth?

>niggers get mad when confronted with the truth of their failures

you should go to africa or better yet the Andaman islands and get back to me

heil hitler

>tanned
burnt*

>30xx Stelling Dr., zip 94303
I'm white, you'll never see this coming.

I got this Sup Forumsro

uhh most do

the only people who pitch "le equality meme" are white europeans who think it gives them moral superiority

The arabs, chinks, and pretty much every other group on the planet view blacks as inferior

because they are

i.e. look at any black country

I Forgot about how much smarter you must be than the rest of us. Since you are superior to rest of us you should have no problem gaining political power and implementing the changes you seem to think we need. I look forward to living in the utopia you create for us my liege.

I agree with you 100% OP.

You take the black away, and you've got a white man.

We are people, all of us.

I will happily work to exterminate the corrosive influence people who hate based on skin provide.

Actually you are wrong. Black people with albinism don't look like white people. The differences between races are not just skin color.

Do you want to know the real reason black communities and black people in general are allowed to exist in America? If I tell you, you will think I'm crazy at first, but in time - it may take years for you to see it through study - you will come to the same conclusion. They are mixed into the culture, almost aggressively. Its obvious that everything about them is wrong, but instead of trying to solve it they are thrown at white people and you're told to be tolerant and p.c. Why? Because of your monetary masters. They want nothing more than to make white people and black people mix genes to create a new subspecies of humans. The general population has become increasingly stupid with each generation. Its a Eugenics experiment. I know, eugenics is some "pseudo science", but its not really. Its an experiment being done by those who have the money and power to do it, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the Clintons, the Bushes, etc. Just think about why black people bleaching their skin became something famous celebrities were doing. They put out an image to people that most can't refuse. And then there is the opposite spectrum of that, white people tanning and being told being dark is more attractive. They are trying to create artificial attraction where there normally would not be a genetic attraction for the most part. Its Eugenics, but not for good, for creating a new generation of subhuman slaves

>Since you are superior to rest of us you should have no problem gaining political power and implementing the changes you seem to think we need. I look forward to living in the utopia you create for us my liege

uhhh too late

if you hadn't noticed whites already took over the world and created the highest standard of living ever achieved

unfortunately as soon as you leave the niggers to their own devices they go right back to shit

Please provide proof I see no evidence of that in my daily life. All races get along fine for the most part. You should move to the USA it's not a shithole so people arent looking for scapegoats as often.

2515 Clement st apt 4 94121

>adapted albinos
no

Lol look how weak that little nigger is.That girl wasn't even affected

White albinos don't even look like white people so your argument is void.

>All races get along fine for the most part
>usa

you mean like how the 13% nigger population commits 50% of homicides and violent crime?

Or how they commit 90% of interracial crime?

Get out of your white suburb and maybe your opinion will start to matter

Since the bottom of their feet and their palms r white i always thought they were spray painted...

And yet it's still all the niggers fault huh? You realize you're sounding an awful lot like them.

Lol I love how people have to use cartoons to make valid points seem valid. That is a funny one though. Sup Forums has the best political cartoons made. They should be used for newspapers

>Lol I love how people have to use cartoons to make valid points seem valid

>implying that points not valid

FBI statistics show that blacks commit 90% of interracial crime*

1. African -Americans commit 90% of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial crimes of violence that occur in the United States every year, and are more than 50 times more likely to commit violent crime against whites than vice versa.

Major Findings

1. Blacks commit violent crimes four to eight times the white rate. Hispanic commit violent crimes at approximately three times the white rate, and Asians at one half to three quarters the white rate.

2. Blacks are as much more violent than whites (four to eight times) as men are more violent than women.

3. Of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial crimes of violence involving blacks and whites, 90 percent are committed by blacks against whites. Blacks are 50 times more likely than whites to commit individual acts of interracial violence. They are up to 250 times more likely than whites to engage in multiple-offender or group interracial violence.

4. There is more black-on-white than black-on-black violent crime. Fifty-six percent of violent crimes committed by blacks have white victims. Only two to three percent of violent crimes committed by whites have black victims.

5. Blacks are twice as likely to commit hate crimes.

*Sources

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States

Bureau of Justice Statistics, Criminal Victimization

Bureau of Justice Statistics, Sourcebook of Criminal Justice

Federal of Investigation, Hate Crime Statistics

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2012.xls

that comic is definitely true as i doubt youve ever lived around blacks

I don't live in the suburbs. i'm barely middle class, I work and live with people of all races ive never experienced problems with cooperation because of race.

>fights racism by acting like a violent nigger
you bring it on yourselves

what?

saying that niggers failures are their own fault makes me sound like a nigger?

man jamal, you're so upset you've completely stopped making any sense at all

you clearly don't live in a black area if you've never seen racial conflicts

also your experience doesn't change facts on racial violence in America

>people don't look for scapegoats in the USA

Are you literally retarded?

Is that Hickok45

Feel free to go back to africa, nigger

Can we get some worldwide statistics on the crime rate of demographic please?

I'm tired of reading the same American scoreboard...

WE GET IT! YOU HAVE A BLACK PROBLEM! geez.

No, stupid...I said I love how people use cartoons to validate ALREADY VALID points, you fucking dumbass lol jk it sounded confusing when I read it back to myself. But I meant the point was already valid, and people are stupid because you have to use cartoons to explain valid information to them on a relative scale. I didn't mean it as an insult dude. I just think people are funny in general

I guess what I was trying to say was. All this butt hurt over the niggers comes from somewhere right? I mean how can you be this upset about something that barely affects you personally. My guess is you have your own problems and you need a scapegoat. So you criticize the niggers for being unable to accept responsibility for their failures. While simultaneously shirking some blame for your situation whatever it may be, on them. I.e. Not accepting responsibility.

Can confirm

>worldwide crime

pretty sure it would be all asians and niggers based on sheer population size

also i don't imagine alot of the crimes if africa (which they wouldn't consider crimes like webm related) don't get recorded by any government

kastanie allé 18, Ribe.

Awwwww shieeeeet
Go eat a banana and calm down Tyrone