Ctrl+f no drug thread

ctrl+f no drug thread
need some chill drug talk so general drug thread

lsd is awesome
smoking myself into oblivion right now with amnesia and lemon haze

only tripped once on lsd 200ug worst experience of my life been considering taking it again so i get a good trip but still not sure

About to do some NBOMe-25i later on this week. How should I prepare?

eat healthy, drink enough
if you get sick run cold water over your wrists

Should I maybe clean my room beforehand? Anything that can help avoid a bad trip?

make sure you have atleast 24 hours free from dropping a comfortable location you want to prepare multiple rooms to switch between, also line up some of your favourite songs in a playlist that you can put on if things get hairy make sure you are in a good mood when taking it and have no stresses like a test in a few days and finally just enjoy yourself !

Don't OD.
Don't mix it with alcohol. My friend did and it gave him a seizure. Enjoy the madness! Embrace the madness!

room? do it with a small number of friends and a sitter like all psychedellics should

It's gonna be about 1100 mics. Should I maybe smoke weed as well? Not really nervous, I just have to wait until my family is gone for the day.

General drug thread? Since I'm a totally newbie, besides bumming from friends or deepweb markets, where do I get LSD?

weed does heighten the experience alot but also relaxes the come down, unless you have alot of experience in psychedelics id advise against it

Neither.
I want a society based on straightedge-ness.

do not smoke weed while youre peaking
only on the come up to chill and come down

Only use deepweb

Any suggestions for finding some like minded people when youre the new guy in town?

I'm not really the "Hey sup can you hook me up" kinda guy, but I'm afraid that this is my only bet to find a decent connection

it just kind of has to, happen, for now you should just use the deep web its probably better then anything you could get from your "connections"

Weren't the Mayans based on weed, shrooms, and dmt? Look how they turned out.

it depends on your town, I always have great luck in gaming shops. I got the best dealer ever playing magic with a random dude in a cruddy little shop.

They were defeated by Spics, plate armour and micro organisms. Your average pot smoker knows the counter to all those things.

Trump, Guns and health insurance.

How safe is the Deepweb/ Silk Road? Anyone ever hear about anyone being busted? UK here.

Doing ecstasy tomorrow probably after a big pause of like 3 months. Kind of wanted to wait, got a festival in exactly a month, but whatever. Ecstasy with mates is fucking golden.

stay away from silk road just because of the name its full of fake shit use dreamamrket much better it has escrow so if your shit doesnt arrive you get your money back and in the uk and ireland if the shit gets stopped at customs nothing happens to you because technically you did nothing wrong they dont even bother going after you because you can easily deny it because they have no proof that you ordered it so your gucci

deep web seems like too much effort honestly and how are you even guaranteed you're not getting ripped off?

escrow

Finding hook-ups at festivals/raves/parties is usually pretty easy. I'm Dutch and have 5 contacts in my 3000~ population town, all in the hardcore edm scene. Got a new great contact at a festival 2 weeks back.

Deep web is super easy when you learn it. There's an escrow system

>when you get the product you release the fund to the vendor
>if you don't get the product you don't release it

I don't have any weed money
How do you get high from nutmeg

what's stopping me from lying and saying i didn't get it to keep the money?

Drugs are bad and you should stop taking them

How should I store my tab? I just got it. 1100 mics.

Thats a small dose. Maybe LSD isn't for you. Or you are in bad mental health. Consider getting therapy first for a year or try taking half that (or maybe 1/3rd)

step 1 : smoke nutmeg as if it were weed
step 2 : have a really bad time

it's nothing like weed bro. nutmeg is an awful high

You make me sad

Aluminum foil. Don't touch it with fingers. Use tweezers. Store in dark place.
Also how do you know the exact dose?

You don't get to keep the money, that's the point.
When you buy a product the money goes to the escrow wallet, AKA the wallet of the marketplace.

The marketplace owner keeps it in case of dispute and because the vendor doesn't profit there's no point for him/her to scam.
They usually reship if the package doesn't arrive tho, because negative feedback is the last thing they want.

And if lots of packages are gone missing from the same vendor/you can provide proof law enforcement seized it admins usually give the money back to you.

How much nutmeg does it take to get high

How common is weed among US college students? I mean are there lots of very anti-drug people there?

1100 mics.

Also already touched it with fingers a little. It should be fine right?

Being anti drug is taboo now. Very few will admit to it

That's a very fucking good thing.
Everyone who wants to control other people's lives should burn in hell.

Waiting to pick up my power rangers in a few hours, will be taking a mix of them, some rolls, some K and some rohypnol

this. even among college kids who don't smoke weed or drink you'll find 99% will be chill about it. some friends and i asked if we could roll a joint in some girl's dorm room once and she'd never even seen weed before but she was like "yeah it's cool just go outside to smoke it"

watertight logic, drugfriend

You already absorbed some of it but it should be ok. I was asking how do you know the exact dose. There is no way of knowing other than word of mouth (none that I am aware of). Also the typical dose on a blotter is between 50-150 micrograms

A 1100 microgram blotter would make you lose your mind. Also i don't even know if that much can fit on a typical sized piece of blotter paper.

Absorbed some? Fuck. Fuck. FUCK.

so nbombs are alright? I live in a place where lsd is impossible to find

buy LSD off the DNM.

is it good to keep in the freezer?

but I still live in my mom's basement
how 2 deep web and be safe on the shadow network?

No. Can't put in freezer. Too many people in household. Was gonna keep it in my drawer away from sunlight.

Wow sir. You are retarded. Mayan culture died off before the new world was discovered.

I live too, and have ordered of the DNM over 20 times without any problems. LSD is odorless, the chance for it to get caught in the domestic mail is

thank I ma just starting to branch out from shrooms
but I am related to a shroom growner who just gives me free a Oz every month so at least I got that going for me

what about shipping? right to your house?

lol you're good. touching it isn't gonna make you trip

My first acid trip was awesome. Found the meaning of life and traveled through different dimensions.. anyone else have a similar experience?

Of course, it's the safest way.

What's your explanation going to be if the cops find you opening other people's mails? It's not your fault if someone ships drugs to your address nor is it illegal, however you can't really deny you didn't know of the drugs if you are going through your neighbors mail.

And opening other people's mail is a felony too.

i want to kill myself what drug will make me feel the most euphoric

Candyflip, then shoot yourself.

Speedball and drink vodka. Guaranteed death and the most euphoric combo there is

source: 6 years since I tried speedball for the first and last time, have thinking about it on a weekly basis since then

have been*

what's the meaning of life?

What to do in case of meth dick?

fap till ur dick is red

Been detoxing a week total now! Wats up my fellow drug fags?

Its complicated but if you've dropped acid you probably already know. In short, building relationships with people and not being hateful or malicious to others is the only thing that really matters.

Also there is a God/higher power so i guess live your life without hate and you'll move on to the next place when you die.

would 15 grams of mushrooms be enough to make me see space gods?

must done was 7.5 and that gave VERY vivid hallucinations

>just turned 15
>was spending the night at my grandparents house
>parents were spending the weekend at an interracial love-in
>grandparents didn't have tv
>bored_as_fuck.gif
>tell my grandma that her house stinks like cabbage and I'm bored out of my gourd
>she pulls an ornate ivory and pearl jewelry box out of a crawl space underneath the rug
>box had very detailed carvings depicting images of what appeared to be demons and satyrs sodomizing children in a forest.
>opens the box
>small baggies with different substances in each
>small glass pipe with white power and baggies with green bud just to name a few
>grandma picks a baggie of yellow pills with pentagrams pressed into them
>grandpa comes into the room
>grandpa is wearing neon colored bracelets, rainbow knee-high socks, and a pacifier
>he also has pink electrical tape in 'X' shapes on his nipples
>grandma tells me to hold out my tongue and gives me 3 pills
>wash them down with some purple kool-aid
>the room starts to spin
>colors start trailing
>become highly aware of the techo-throbbing rhythm of the latest Cher single
>grandpa's balls taste like oranges
>parents walk in the door
>get on the floor
>dinosaur

0/10 no effort.

gonna be at defqon next week?

I took a tab the last day of highschool it was legendary

This is now a Hardstyle thread

He's right u know

when i did 5 grams of shrooms i realized that every field of knowledge functioned the same way and that it was related to fractals. like communication could get more and more precise, just like the real numbers in math, because you could make a word for anything no matter how specific. like a crow from minnesota wearing a tiny cowboy hat could have it's own word associated with it, which made me realize how limited human communication truly is. in the same way the smaller scale you look at things the more precise you get and your view of reality becomes more complete, but you can never get to the core of things because the fractal just repeats infinitely

you'll probably end up unconscious and in inconceivable dimensions for several hours. also you're pretty much guaranteed to piss all over yourself. i can't even imagine 15 grams, most i've done is 5 and that was a hell of a trip

I agree on a personal level. Although doing what you can to make things better for the next generation is really what it should be.

Every life lived and ended has contributed to the state of humanity now, for better or worse. Make it better.

But language already works like that if you consider sentences, paragraphs, or even entire books as being just one long sound of communication describing the sum of their parts.

Every word of every language in the world could be considered a single letter in the human alphabet.

This line of thought feels very familiar

can any experienced user compare acid to 2cb, still have to try lsd, 2cb was a really nice experience and cant wait to try something similar again

Y-y-you t-too

anyone ever try mescaline? i never see it talked about but heard its like lsd and pretty sure it's legal to have the cactus it's synthesized from

2cb is a lot "easier" experience. There isn't as much headspace as with LSD.
LSD makes you think a lot more and it isn't a good party drug unlike 2cb

prepare to grind your teeth, lose control of your body temperature and get wired as fuck

Seriously, those RC's are more of a hard molly/candy flip than LSD. Truly a weird drug, but fun as shit.

yes

I love acid

youre a fucking idiot
why the fuck would you mix k and roofies
i hope you get a psychosis you fucking retard

Me tooo

Hey there. I'm thinking to take 4-HO-MET, seems to be interesting, anyone has experience with that?

Try to be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.

Why the hell would anyone take 25i when LSD is literally everywhere

i'm driving to mcdonalds you fucking nigger

your post gave me cancer

die faggot

new weedfag here. any tips you don't usually hear

Exploration, new experiences, invention, innovation, feeling, touching, seeing.

this is pretty much my goal in life. not coming to this site anymore would probably be the best first step due to people like

Until you realize you just bought a few tabs of plain old paper and John Deer is still out there scamming tards like you

i dont think you understand how escrow works bro