If you could magically/permanently alter all women in any way, how would you abuse that power?

If you could magically/permanently alter all women in any way, how would you abuse that power?

Hello friend

At 8am tomorrow, the tits of every woman on earth begin to slowly expand in an agonizing and humiliating way, with all tits growing 5 cup sizes within 12 hours and every woman's tits producing an unstoppable torrent of fresh, warm milk that is thicker, sweeter and more nutritious than any milk previously ever seen on the planet.

I would make them all non-slutty like Catholic nuns of the middle age so that only missionary sex for the sole purpose of procreation existed.

Semen addiction/biological dependency on semen.

Just to watch feminists and lesbians go nuts.

dfx

Yasssss

All women find themselves in one of many processing plants suddenly willed into existence around the world where women are stripped, processed and canned just like in the Canned Peaches manga, but guys can watch any woman's processing live via the internet.

Women are stripped of their human rights as a result of this, and are now simply product to be sold on the open market, with anons getting first dibs and a coupon for up to five free women of their choosing.

Make them all love and want to fuck me and my descendants.

/thread

A more detailed version of the semen addiction thing:

Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a load of human semen, they’re turned into wanton little fucksluts.

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.

Give them a subtle urge to expose there asses to everyone that gets stronger and stronger.

nice meme

This would be nice. They'd just want to expose their ass to men, right? Exposing their asses to each other wouldn't work?

Also would be funny if women went into heat when this happens, and develop horse pussy like in that pic.

Sounds great. If you're 15.

Do you realize how none of us would get anything done?? We'd be trying to do our jobs, approving blueprints, or laying bricks, and every other minute some chick would come over and try to suck our balls dry.

It would get annoying pretty quick.

But then, I'm an old fag and getting a blowjob is just a routine part of life. My gf (who is a milf) wants to fuck literally ALL the time, and it does piss me off quite often.

20 years changes your life quick, Sup Forumsro's...

I would make them intelligent.

I'd also magically/permanently alter myself so I could have multiple orgasms, and blow loads as much as I can piss.

But then, I'd never get anything done.

Not necessarily, especially if most women (especially dykes, feminists and uggos) are allowed to lapse into semi-permanent semenhound mode and are just treated like pets.

You could easily select a few women in your life whose intelligence and free will you'd like to keep intact with daily "feedings", but any woman who doesn't have a guy supplying her some cock every day would just end up on all fours.

A random user gets Killgrave powers over every woman on Earth.

Of course, that power isn't any fun if women aren't tortured and humiliated by being the victims of this power, so they would ultimately realize what they've done (perhaps a few hours after the user's hold on them has been released), or there's always a tiny flickr of every woman's self left even while acting under the power of their master user so that women know what they're doing (and even thinking) is wrong, but they're powerless to do anything about it.

You could command every lesbian on Earth to fuck a dog while fantasizing about slurping your cock while they do it, and they would, but they would also freak out knowing that this is an unnatural act and thought being forced upon them that they neverless can't stop themselves from engaging in, and will cause them to lose their shit when they're released from their master's power.

I would make them like pets/animals.

You can pick up your woman at the nearest women shelter.

Just choose the one you like. You can also pick two. Or three.

Well, you'd have to feed them and look after them, pick their shit up and it actually doesn't change much from the life we're living right now but, in my world women wouldn't be mentally human anymore... although, right now... well, you might get my point.

Would all current women just be reduced in intelligence to that of animals, with laws somehow also rewritten at the same time so that all women are now classified as animals in the eyes of the law?

That would be hot, especially if women's loss of intelligence is slow enough so they realize what's happen but try to fight it, but lose out in the end.

Make ugly faced bitches beautiful instantly when i punch them in the face.

Give them penises.

Make them allergic to niggers, even nigresses.

Make all women like Mrs. Incredible so they're all elastic and can change their body portions at will.

Starting right now, every scrap of women's clothing in the world magically disappears while reality is rewritten so that public *and* private nudity for all females is now law.

Every woman is now unable to get pregnant from non-whites or whites with genetic flaws such as IQ lower than average and physical traits that are undesirable.

fuck off