Hey guys, Jerry here. As you all know I was fired from Microsoft and since I'm a fat Amerilard...

Hey guys, Jerry here. As you all know I was fired from Microsoft and since I'm a fat Amerilard, I need people to send me money so I can get insurance that my inbred autistic kid can get the medical help he needs so he doesn't kill himself. Also since I'm too fat to get a real job, I will post thank you videos for you guys when I get a lot of money to buy expensive tvs and more shit I don't need.

See the chick with me? That's my sist....er I mean wife, my non related wife who I fuck on the reg. You faggots jealous of my 10/10 wife? Wanna fuck her? I'm sure we can work something out because I'm too fat now to use my micopenis. It's literally inside me and not coming back out.

Bye guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC1MwJy1R0nGQkXxRD9p-zTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KHjmJmZMHN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What

kek

Where can I send the money?

9/10

youtube.com/channel/UC1MwJy1R0nGQkXxRD9p-zTQ

Epic thread here we come

I wonder how many people will take this one

Why so jelly? The guy's living life on hard mode as it is why don't you bother someone who actually deserves it?

I fucking hate this faggot. I can see him using patreon in the future. I love how he used Chris Pirillo though... not that I like Chris, he's a fucking faggot as well.

was this meant to be another version of the John copypasta?

I bet you made that thread on Sup Forums yesterday too.

faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=KHjmJmZMHN4

Nope, what was it about? I never go on Sup Forums

Come on guys, follow me on Twitter and you can see exclusive pics of me shitting and talking more shit about Microsoft. Don't forget to send me that money because I do have a hard life but I'm too beta to do anything about it.
GUYS, pewdiepie follows me on Twitter, I'm important faggots, send me help, need to get a new car....I mean meds for my kids

Are you 12? Who the fuck watches these youtubers let alone cares what they do you are just showing everybody on this board how immature and underage you are. Grow up

I can hear your jimmies being rustled from here

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums? You sound like you're an adult. Go do something productive while us teens on summer vacation can enjoy our Sup Forums is peace. :^)

*in
Sorry. :^)

I'm 19 I'm just not a retarded autist. The only reason I care is because I used to watch his vids and know he's a decent guy. The jealousy and envy coming off you faggots is unreal

sheeeit I just turned 20 fam :^) i look 16 doe

Yeah the differences in maturity really shows fam. Tell us more about how evil and fat this random person is who you'll never meet.

You know what, you're right man. I have watched his videos and he's a decent guy. He cares for his son with autism and I can support that as my cousin has autism and he's the coolest and smartest kid I know. Thanks for bringing me to the light, man!

dubs check'd and moar pics?

Last one dude, sadly.