Explain the despair code or mandela effect

explain the despair code or mandela effect

Idiotic pseudoscience bullshit.

yeah

I could've sworn I accessed this site for the first time in 1998, but everyone keeps telling me it was founded in 2003.

the spelling of the Berenstain Bears children books used to be Bernstein bears. It changed when we crossed dimensions

the despair code is Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

new zealand has moved further south, mandela didnt die in prison, so on so forth, pretty funny reading to get into

Here's my definition of the despair code. It's a theory founded by /x/ that attempts to cause existential depression in people who believe in the theory. It uses pseudoscience and impossible to disprove theories to enact the feeling that the world is made up and everyone is controlled by external forces. It's basically an attempt to scare people with falsified theories and ideas. The Despair code itself is a theory that a certain noise can cause slaves under the influence of Illuminati to have their depression sensors triggered to the point of suicide, essentially a self-destruct button. There is no proof of the existence of this, and the deep web itself doesn't contain proven information either, as people will try to convince you to make trips into the deep web to frighten you further. Posts such as "it's cold in here" or "look familiar?" are simply attempts to trigger deja-vu or recollection senses in the brain. It's a common psychological anomaly. I've heard that people get banned for talking about it by posting possibly-faked ban screenshots, I guess we'll prove that now.

that looks familiar

I posted it all over the DespairCode reddit. Its my OC.

I don't know what's creepier.. the shit you posted on reddit, or the fact that you're posting on reddit.

dude
brah
srsl

w e w

bruh go on my reddit, I made the fucking account solely to piss off conspiracy faggots.

so basically order 66 lol, and what do you mean by
>Posts such as "it's cold in here" or "look familiar?"
got any links?

Those 2 posts are on TheDespairCode reddit page. I've seen them on other sites even the adultswim forum.

ITT some reddit nerple /x/ reading 15 year old in his moms basement tries to make some sudo-bullshit a meme

Are these threads common or do I just happen to attract them? Either way, in a different Despair Code thread I was told I had a good interpretation from someone who understood it which was: the "real" world is only what humans perceive. To experience the true world you must descend into madness since that is the only time your mind is free.

>sudo-bullshit
bruh?