EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

Sup Forums said Sup Forums was a containment board. Sup Forums said Sup Forums was an echo chamber.

Why is Sup Forums full of fucking idiots who don't know shit about anything?

>go on Sup Forums
>first thread is titled "Why do leftist cucks think anarchism isn't right wing?"
>close tab

Because Sup Forums are mostly one of the most underage boards on Sup Forums who copy memes from other boards, have an extremely limited scope of music and think because they swapped their library of songs from the Billboard charts for the general essentials albums and bookmarked Pitchfork/Fantano they are suddenly patricians.

This. Sup Forums is definitely one of the youngest boards

Nobody here is a sexually-accomplished forward thinking titan like Trump

this

all Sup Forums posters are underaged losers who elevate public figures to circlejerk meme status then believe every word they say even when they contradict themselves

I'm confused as to what this thread is about

lol, of course you are.

Well it doesn't seem to be about music, explaining the confusion

It seems more to be about autistic board wars, in which case, you should probably take it elsewhere

you don't want to answer the question then?

Well this board does have a lot of underaged facebook memelords, such as yourself, who happen to be very vocal, so that's probably why

Music as a medium has a huge problem with bands that are either openly or are on the border of being fascists, some of them much worse than Trump, and musicians, music fans and music publications tend to distance themselves from these bands and musicians as much as possible. The killing blow for a bands chances of anyone ever hearing them sometimes can be accusations of racism. Most bands and musicians barely get by and it's difficult to be a full-time musician without label support, and most labels won't advocate music if it carries the sort of messages you see daily on Sup Forums. Nevermind the fans, most musicians themselves don't want you anywhere near them if you talk like someone from Sup Forums

mmmm so salty

Haha epic meme poltard
Upboated

I'm not even mad about trump my man. Just keep stuff about him off of boards that don't have anything to do with him

really? you don't think music has anything to do with politics? lol, are you a fucking retard?

Stop, you're embarrassing yourselves.

Sup Forums is both of those things. Unfortunately its ideology (or lack thereof) has spread to the rest of the site. The only reassurance I have about Sup Forums is that 90% of them are too young to vote.

Music can have things to do with politics

Politics generally don't have much to do with music

And it's not like you're actually discussing music in conjunction politics, or even politics at all. You're just spewing facebook-tier memes like a 16 year old

lmao thinking politics and music together is EVER good. Let me guess, you think TPAB is "good"?

>has spread to the rest of the site
Um....I've got some really bad news for you...

The worst thing about Sup Forums is that the mods are lazy
If this were Sup Forums this kind of thread would have exploded because of the demographic, but if it were on Sup Forums it would be deleted already with under 10 posts

Sup Forums is much closer to Sup Forums than Sup Forums and yet this thread still stands for some weird reason.

>Sup Forums underage board
>not Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or /r9k/

>You're just spewing facebook-tier memes like a 16 year old
just a little more, I think I'll go swimming.

case in point

ironic shitposting is still shitposting btw

>case in point
>ironic shitposting is still shitposting btw

Have another, it's on me

It was always on you, you were just too fucking stupid to realize it.

You'll have to dance harder for another (You)

lol, no I won't.

>Why is Sup Forums full of fucking idiots who don't know shit about anything?
same reason why this threads still at the top of the catalog

Please split Sup Forums into two boards. One with people who actually make music or play instruments, and one with people who don't. that will leave the memetano and death grip fans behind

>You'll have to dance harder for another (You)

>go on Sup Forums
>first thread is titled KPOP GENERAL: It's purepop TIME
>close tab

Every board is a containment board

gettin' real sick of your shit crazyaga

Sup Forums is full of cancerous anime faggots, raging in their dense untenable taste in music and lack of cock in their mouths.

Anime is trash. This and all the facebook faggots. You can't even shitpost here.

>The only reassurance I have about Sup Forums is that 90% of them are too young to vote.
Can I come live under that rock with you?

>salty
This is how we know

Sup Forums is in no way responsible for Trump. They gained self-validation from his victory but they count for maybe 0.5% of his voter base.

>go on Sup Forums
>first board is titled Anime & Manga
>close tab

>go on life
>first thing I feel is pain
>try to close life but I can't because i'm a coward