Ask someone who was just beaten of by a gang of immigrants here in Sweden anything

Ask someone who was just beaten of by a gang of immigrants here in Sweden anything.

Did it suck?

Yeah you could said that. I've never felt an adrenaline rush like that before.

Can you explain just how this beating occurred?; colour me intrigued

Would you say joining the eu was good for Sweden, Or Germany or the netherlands or Any Other Country Thats not completly broke and has a minority of niggers and Muslims?

What are you going to do about it?

vart i sverige?

MuslimskilledOP
#neva4get

(Warning; long story incoming) So me and a friend were just bicycling around here in a pretty "good" part of town (If that still exists in Sweden" and just fucking around until we see a group of young girls in front of us (Age maybe 15) and since this was about 45 mins ago it was really late so we started biking towards them to see what was going on pretty much. And all of the sudden we see this gang of typical "blattar" (immigrants who pretend that they are gang-members and wearing gucci caps and what not) on the other side of the road, and all of the sudden two of them startet running toward us. I've NEVER IN MY LIFE seen someone run that fast, it was like a fucking Usain Bolt copy or something. I had no change even tough I was on a bike. He pushed me to the ground, and the others ran up too me and started screaming at me, they took my bike and my bag and pretty much everything. They screamed at me to sit down and I just refused to start with and called them fucking niggers (Adrenaline you know) so they showed me to the ground again and started filming me on snapchat and shit while screaming at me that they would kill me. Meanwhile my friend wen't to this group of girls and made the call the police. This "gang" probably heard this and started chasing him in stead and I was left there with this one guy who was talking in the phone with someone. All of the sudden a new immigrant shows up and yells at me to tell him where my friend was and where he lived so they could beat him up. I tell them a fake adress and he tells me to get on my bike and "drive him" to my friends house with him sitting on the back, yelling that he would cut my neck if he didnt (Some of them had knives). But after a few seconds he just jumped off and they all ran away, probably scared because of the police. So we stayed there, talked to the police who said that they couldn't do shit like usual and we just wen't home and here I am.
I regret not making this a greentext but whatever.

Sävedalen, till gränsen till partille, framför "Oves gatukök".

green text and show pics.

Also take a video of your gf being raped by them

I would take more action with the police and stuff but I yelled at them and called them niggers and said shit like "white power" and "heil hitler" when they ran away so because of our fucked up political party I would probably get in more trouble than them. I'm not even a nazi, I just got so fucking angry and just felt all adrenaline and shit.

What kind of faggotry is this? Why didn't you fight back, chop off your dick.

yeah, yelling racial superiority chants when a mob just tooled you doesn't really convey the meaning too well

Yup, I know. Just adrenaline. I said it more in a "fuck you" way tough

If you had battled those vile fucking blattar and even snapped one dirty Muslim neck you may have been killed, but you'd be in Valhalla right now

Western Males need to learn how to fight, and against multiple opponents (so most martial arts are out of the question, as 1=1 responses are worthless). Try systema, either Vasiliev or Ryabko. It's one of very few that train multiple opponents from the get-go.

Not saying you have to fight, but if it comes down to it...

Well said.

Woah, look out internet, tough guy alert. Getting stabbed for a shitty bike just makes you a fool not tough, but you''ll learn that when you get over the age of 16.

Dont worry brother (UK here) the day of the rope is coming, and it comes quicker and quicker everyday, we just need a tipping point.

Why would you let a gang of immigrants beat you off?

1 guy vs 5-7 guys with knives. Wouldn't end well.

I grew up in Stockton, USA, which is a really fucking rough city. I've been jumped multiple times, but I stopped being targeted because I fucking fought back and hurt people trying to rob me.

Stop being a pussy. Try to be raised by a man in your next life, faggot.

You can't even go bicycling in Sweden anymore without getting ganged up by immigrants.

If would if you're 14 and sat behind a keyboard. Haven't you seen John Wick, that's real life, right?

It costs $60 for a tug job at the local massage parlor so it must've cost a fortune to have a group of people beat you off

If it wasn't for them being 5-7 guys with knives then maybe.

what if the issue would be dealt with much more painlessly if we stayed together?

It's fucking disgusting that europeans are facing danger because their leaders were foolish enough to let in all these terrorist scum, and they still have the nerve to portray like they are victims on the news, like we should be kind to them while they rape and take everything they want, muslim male factions should be treated like the disease they are, I'm talking fucking full on auschwitz for those subhuman pestilential parisites

Hahahaha just saw my mistake. I'll blame it on the adrenaline.

You think I'm afraid of knives when I have to deal with guns? Fuck off nancy boy.

nothing disgusts me quite like allies worshiping Hitler
get fucked coward

I've always tough that people who talked like this were wrong for the most part. But now, after experiencing it in real-life for myself? I couldn't agree more.

I didn't grow up in a shit hole country, sorry.

I would fight back against 1-2 unarmed assailants but a gang with knives is idiotic which-ever way you look at it.

Tell that to yourself when you cry yourself to sleep at night. I'd rather die on my feet than lay down like a little bitch.

or maybe you are just evil and want to convince him to die.

Ask someone who was just beaten up by a gang

>fix'd

do you work at ikea?

You sound reckless, not tough. I guess if you grow up in circles where people respect that kind of posturing, it's okay.

I grew up with people that pursued education and had families that cared about them and not their stuff, they would all think you were an idiot.

Why are you guys such fucking pussies?

Like seriously fucking fight back, goddamn.

How many of you bitches were raised by single mothers?

I used to say that too, when I was in High School. The revolutionary from the cushy first world.

Since you guys skipped WW1 and WW2, you owe the world to start WW3.

No one wants to ponder the implications of this in society? no one want to discuss what it means that this is happening in this day and age? No? You'd rather just beat on the guy who's already been beaten up tonight talking shit about how you'd do better from the safety of your computer? What the hell

He deserves it for letting this happen to his country.

I have a bachelor's degree from a university in San Francisco, I also work in silicon valley at a high tech company doing IT.

My parents have BS degrees, my grandma has a PhD from Cal.

Being educated doesn't mean you are a pussy. Sometimes violence is the answer, and it is usually when you are being attacked by street toughs.

now you are trying to induce the thought of inferiority.

(OP here) This whole thing stills seems just unreal too me. The adrenaline is going away now and fucking hell my knee hurts. It's completely blue, tough I didn't feel anything at all until now.

why you no just kill?
sweden=pussies?
so gang of rats comes and destroys you manhood and you cry on 4chinz?
you are not man
you don't belong here

let us know how that works out if youre still kicking in 5 years.

yfw you give someone tekken 4 advice for real life and then criticise the result

Yeah cause the best thing you can do when a gang of 5-7 people with knives attack you when you're alone is to fight back.

It's worked for me. Not too long ago some guy tried to mug me in SF and I punched him in the mouth and knocked out one of his teeth and he ran off.

So a single guy tried to mug you and you compare that to 5-7 guys attacking with knives? Really?

OP had a friend with him.

Also refugees are small.

They could have fucked them up if they aren't pussies.

These street gangs only do this shit because everyone is a fucking easy target.

When I was in sweden on vacation with my wife, some swedish guy got handsy with her, I fucked him up and stared down his buddies.

Who said I was a pussy, do you think giving away your bike against a gang with knives is a pussy thing to do? Live to fight another day man, I've used to be an amatuer boxer, but I would never fight in a situation where I was likely to get killed over some meaningless piece of shit.

No other respectable adult would think you are a pussy for doing the sensible thing. You obviously have zero responsibilities in your life and don't really care about your parents if you would risk your life because you worry about how other people perceive you if you didn't appear manly.

Did you cum?

My friend acted like a pussy because he's small as fuck. And most of them were small but there were 2 REALLY fucking buff guys, and since they had knives it just didn't feel like the best of ideas.

Do you plan to sacrifice yourself, your loved ones, your whole family or your whole nation before you realize the truth and fight back against the traitors?

I wish more people would open their eyes instead of just calling people "racist" as soon as they say a little bit of truth.

Despite these trolls, I respect you swedebro, just wanted you to know that, these amerifats would have pissed in their undies in your position, at least you called them niggers

indeed. for safe measure they should prepare for the possible fallout.

List of damages:
My arm is red and looks like shit from being scraped on the asphalt
My left knee is completely blue
My watch is pretty much destroyed (rip rolex)
My bike frame is bent from the fall
My dignity is at an all-time low
Bruises around the whole body
I just feel lucky it wasn't knife wounds.

Cheers, I undestand that it's WAY easier to think that you would act-tough while you're behind your screen. In real life, you just shutdown.

The difference is Europe doesn't have a Donald trump with which to conjugate and justify open rejection of Muslims socially acceptably

Best we have is Jimmie Åkesson I guess.
he's never lost an argument, that's for sure.

goddamn fucking immigrants

>i'd rather get stabbed and keep my pride than let some low lives take my shit!

should have started swinging th bike at them you fucking faggot

I was actually not sure if I would live to see another day. In real life, things are different. All I could thing of when this was happening was that I had a family to go home to, a girlfriend and friends to spend my time with, and I just hoped that I would be able to spend time with them again. I know that I sound like the biggest faggot but this really changed my perspective.

prepare to feel like a faggot for the next few months OP! you're gonna have to regain your manhood! but on a real if i was in that situation i'd be thinking about surviving that moment in time and not what im going to lose if i get stabbed. you really should have fought back.. they may have backed off once they realized you wasntsuch an easy target

imagine if you lived in a police state and you assault a cop's kid.

Except the kid is the whole government's kid and he has thousands of brothers and sisters
And furthermore, half of your own friends and family are this kid's uncles and aunts

How can you fight against that?

Yup, it's easy to think stuff like this before/after a fight, and trust me, I regret it right now but when you're actually there, it's a whole different story. I got to talk to a hot female cop tough so I guess that's a plus.

true i've never been in such situation but ive had gangs of 20 boys chase me for 2 miles before i finally fought fuck it because i didnt want them knowing where i lived. so i turned around and beat two of them up before they all got me to the ground and kicked 3 shades of shit into me .. still got back up and continued to fight funnily enough a few of my mates drove past in cars and stopped to help me out. to cut a long story short we ended up beating them all up :L it was like something from a movie lmao. i've been brought up to always stand my ground no matter how big or if they have weapons and i dont.

hate fighting and dont consider myself a good fighter but once i get hit once the adrenaline kicks in and i'll fight until im knocked out... or dead.

Too bad you didnt have a gun lol murica fervr. Bang bang john wayne cowboy bang bang aaaahhahahahahahahah

you kill
one by one
until all dead
no excuse