Yo Sup Forums its been a while, i was cleaning out my attic and found This gem. Any of you guys still have yours...

Yo Sup Forums its been a while, i was cleaning out my attic and found This gem. Any of you guys still have yours? I remember playing with this one all day i really wanted the FBx200 but i never had enough money for one, pic related its the FBx200

I remember those.

Whats a finger box?

This is the one i had it was my older brothers first but he gave it to me when he got older

Fuckin retard you don't know what a fingerboard is? Fuckin normalfag

>Be 2016
>doesn't know what a finger box is
get out of here summer fag this thread isn't for you

Anyone who ever used a fingerbox knows fingerboards are sacrilege

TRIPS HAVE SPOKEN

What the fuck is going on here what are these fingerboxes?

It's sad that you two don't notice you're the newfags

>digital fingerbox

lets move this tired thread along
>I have fingerbox model bla bla
>wat fingerbox
>fucking newfag
haw haw haw
fucking cancer

I see why youre here

new fags don't get trips

i always wanted the fb200, i got my dad's old fingerbox when I turned 11. it was awesome fun

Dude I remember my favourite fingerbox. Made that shit myself with Mahogany wood and some weird as shit alloy metal I made. The best part was the smell though. It always smelt of fresh cinnamon.

Just a shame I lost it to a house fire, I'd kill to get it back.

story of this? ;)

What in the actualf fuck is going on in this thread?

Summerfag

I actually had the FBxxx2002 model

I mad my son one a few years back. Padauk with a purpleheart inlay. The inside was finished with a aluminum brass, and it was coated with linseed oil. Most beautiful thing I've ever made in all my years of woodworking. The dovetails were a bitch though.

Made*

ELECTRIC FINGERBOXES ARE A SCAM. DONT FALL FOR THE GIMMICK.
A good fingerbox is always made of wood.
Metal ones are ok too if your into that.

Hey Op. Nice box! Can we get a pic with timestamp? Or are you trying to trick us newer fellows?

Why is this still a thing? Even those stupid Neverending story preaching threads have really slowed down since last year. This KYM-tier crap makes Sup Forums looks that much worse.

what?!? dad always said it was a genuine ayo fingerbox. that cheap bastard. childhood ruined.

kek