What do you think of city people and rural people in your country?

What do you think of city people and rural people in your country?

Fucking marginalized and alcoholics, fucking Peterburg, Russia is shit

Korea

City people in general are more polite than rural people. Rural people may be very caring to their folks, but they tend to be hostile to people from other places.

City people: immigrants and leftist cucks
Rural people: real Austrians

This describes Canada as well. Rural people aren't rude, but it takes a while for them to warm up to outsiders.

Stockholmers are a bunch of regime loyal scumbags.

city people : normal subhumans
rural people : mad subhumans

Takeshi is right.

>rural people
That's a paradox.

Basically the same

The rural people are very traditionalism, the cities ones are less so, but still depend on tradiotinal values. I live in a half urban-half rural place.

Our city people are often 50% rurals due to the inner migration.

Are both of you from the countryside? Cities usually lean politically left in my country too, but the big cities in our conservative region also lean right.

In murica large cities are kind of designated international zones, boring cultureless wastelands. Not to mention >get shot. I generally think people from LA, NYC, DC, Chicago, etc are pretty worthless as human beings. An extension of this is the suburbs, where people are exactly the same with an extra dose of vapidness.

Really rural places reach silent hill levels of creepiness and have huge problems with everything from borderline illiteracy to drug problems. They're often very nice people but they are the most Ameridumb of the Ameridumbs.

Smaller to mid-size cities and the less isolated rural areas surrounding those are the best parts of the US, where you'll find people with a decent amount of world awareness, moderate politics, and connection to their own history and customs.

Of course I'm generalizing a huge area with hundreds of millions of people so there are exceptions.

It depends on the place but my experience with the rural people is that the friendly with the strangers, maybe because it is not common. It would look like they are shy because first they only watch you but its because they have curiosity. Be polite with them, say hello or something and their attitude would change

Here in spain we have the steriotype that the rural people are uneducated, stupid.... but I think it's a bad steriotype.

T. College sophomore on study abroad

How large are small and mid-size cities in America?

I am from a village, but everybody here commutes to the nearest city to work because that's where the jobs are. So it's more like a suburb really.

There's most likely a huge difference of what is considered left-leaning between our countries.

I don't know if your media reports about what's happening in Austria/Germany/Sweden... so i'll try to sum it up for you:
Here essentially everyone crossing the border and demanding asylum will get a comfortable life with free healthcare and full social benefits for just existing. Meanwhile young Austrians get jack shit and will have to pay for this madness forever. And the majority of city folk are completely ok with that and want yet more immigrants.
Oh and everyone who disagrees is an uneducated peasant as well as racist and Nazi.

I have heard that the far-right party in your country was defeated in the recent election, are its stances regarding issues including economic ones also conservative or is the party called 'right wing' merely because of its nationalist agenda?

city people: happy
rural people: happy

Our president is basically just a figure head with very little actual powers. Economically, the FPÖ is also right wing, so it's not just the immigration issue. Doesn't matter though as the President can't directly do anything about either issue, the only thing he could do is force re-elections.
What the election did show though is the huge divide between cities (mostly left wing) and the country (mostly right wing).

Norg
Country people are alright.
City people are alright.
Oslo is the asshole of this country, and it's people are shit.

Why are people in your capital shit?

Most European capital cities are primarily composed of bureaucrats and leftists.

>city people
educated, successful, rich
>rural people
dumb, uneducated, poor, Sup Forumsturds, religious fanatics

Rural people say hi to everyone, because they know everyone. City people don't. That's about it.

All the bottom feeder scum congregate there, cucks, leftists, welfare Queensland you name it, Oslo has it. Half the immigrants of Norway live there, it's the drug capital of Europe and greenland is more dangerous than NYC in the 70's.
I hate Oslo, my sister moved there 2 years ago and I hardly recognize her, that god damned city ruined her.
I want ww3 to start so that shit hole gets burnt to the ground.

Nah, retards just believe that. There are more right wingers in the capitol area in Finland than there are in the whole rest of Finland.

City people: shit
Rural people: shit

THIS

Country: normal and based people, the dumb leftards and millennials go to big cities to enjoy degenerancy.

Cities: except big ones, more or less like countryside.

Big cities (Madrid, Barcelona and Basque ones) and student cities: fully degenerated with dumb people, illiterate people despite being at University and vain as hell. They despise country and small cities people, despite normally people in country is more realistic, with more life-culture, and even in some small cities (like Slamanca and Granada), the universities are even better than big cities ones.

People of small university cities are based, but those cities are infested with dumb millennials from abroad comming to """""study"""" here.

anywhere from 300,000 to 2 million. I'm from Nashville, Tennessee originally and it's still considered to be a relatively moderate sized city despite having a metro population of nearly 2 million

What's up with Euros bashing big cities in their countries? They are home to many leftcucks, but many conservative elders live in big cities as there are ibtard youngsters in the countryside. Wonder if it has to do with most posters on Sup Forums being from small cities or villages.

Meanwhile, I will never know what it's like to live in a rural area.

urban: human garbage
rural: good

Where do you live?

financial centre people: human garbage, degenerates and (((bankers)))
industrial city: good people
university town: bumbling confused people, degenerates, (((intellectuals)))
rural areas: good people

City: cunts
Rural: cunts

City: smug leftist cunts
Rural: dumb bogan cunts

City: Asians squating in alleys and Indians in suits
Rural: fuck off were full and abos