This is my body.
100 pushups with different variations
Run about 30 min a day
When should i see results
Just started last monday

Other urls found in this thread:

roidsource.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lift you dumbass. 100 push ups a day is nothing, and more than that is pointless as well.

I don't have a job so weights are not an option at the moment

Weighted pushups, pullups and squats then, faggot

Anyone can afford a gym membership dumbass. Places like ymca even offer free gym. Worst case scenario sneak in. Pushups aren't going to do shit. Diet is like 85% of progress too. Check tdee and track calories.

You won't get swoll from doing pushups you have to change up your routine and have variety if you aren't lifting heavy weights than you will seldom see progress

Ask this guy

Need to examine your armpits and feet please post them. Thnx!

What do i weight the pushups with?

u are pretty much doing resistance training.. u wont get much muscles by doing that. U can always make ur own wheights, keep ur reps at 6-8 range, and raise ur caloric intake

Finally a helpful person. Thank you m8

>you aren't gonna make it

Like this

find something heavy, put it on your back.

it's not rocket science, you don't have yo be rich to get big. hell, back in the 70s all I had were two empty milkjugs filled with sand and a big stick through them to make a barbell. you kids have it easy these days

bumping for interest

>i don't know shit but i like to pretend to

Depends on your objectives really. Body-weight exercices only are fine though, as long as you try and work on every muscle group. Avoid crunches.

Honestly if you just train with pushups and cardio your body is going to look uneven and undeveloped as fuck. If you don't go to the gym please post your "progress" pictures later so we can laugh at your weird body.

>keep ur reps at 6-8 range

How about you stop spreading debunked bullshit for once?

Oh wait I forgot I was on Sup Forums.

Lives like a beta Americuck
>Milk Jugs TopKek
Here in Canada
>MilkBag MasterRace

>your body is going to look uneven and undeveloped as fuck.

Agree. Try rowing.

Looks like a skeleton kike to me. Also get back in the group damm weak pussy sagiv

Wot?

you seem to have good genes, it shouldn't be that difficult

How do you know m8

>good genes
>escaped aushwitz victim wanting pushups to fix his problems

Pick one

Who is Auschwitz?

well i inferred from his question and routine that he had just started working out (or trying to) and probably for the first real time, so if he never bothered before and have those body lines he must have decent genes.

my 2 cents

To be in Auschwitz you were born a dirty jew. Meaning you have no good genes at all

Are you retarded?

>auschwitz

lol you fat faggot

Op here. I'll make weights and start the workout tomorrow. I'm going to post daily so get used to my faggotry

You're joking right? You can see his fucking rib cage with no muscle mass. He's literally a dyel aushwitz survivor rn.

It's not just working out, fucking eat

You mad bruh

Why fucking make weights when you can use actual ones, track and make real progress. Quit making excuses.

All of these guys are being beta as fuck. For forarms: find something you can clutch in your hand that weighs about 5-10 pounds, put your arm on a flat surface with your hand hanging over the edge, do "mini-curls" then turn your arm over and do the same. 20 reps should be good.
Biceps, Triceps and Pecks: do push-ups, with your arms as close to your body as possible then slowly move them out further and further (while doing push-ups) as they get more tired, do wide push-ups, then bring the back in, repeat until you struggle or collaps. Repeat this process 3 times with 3-5 minute breaks in-between.
Abs: Try to plank and set a goal to reach i.e. 1 minute. increase goal after each goal is accomplished. do plank 3 times a day. (side planks are also recommended). Google how to do bicycles and do 3 sets of those. LAst set, for your first time, go until you feel nauseous.
Legs and Cardio: Keep doing your 30 minute runs every day. Find a platform, jump onto it, jump as HIGH and as hard as you can, do this about 5 times, and do 3 sets. Then do long jumps from a standing position, try to go as far as you can, 5 times, 3 sets. Find stairs (preferably a large amount) go up and down the stairs at a steady pace (repeat until your legs are in pain and you feel high intensity burning).
Make sure to drink water on a daily basis, if possible, make a work-out sheet and record what it is you are doing, write down the activity, the amount of sets and the amount of reps you did in each set. use each sheet for about a week, repeat your first results, then repeat, but with better results. Your improvement should be noticeable within the month, but eventually, it will plateau and you will need higher intensity training. If you enjoy it, and you plateau (usually at a very good level of fitness) then get a gym membership. Hope this helps user.

when site opens up again buy some steroids
roidsource.co/

Very important: make sure to alternate every other day, do cardio every day, but only 2 others each day.
GodSpeed user

Again, he'll look uneven and undeveloped af with this. Lifting weights isn't hard, why is it so difficult to understand?

roidsource.co/

He wont look uneven with that workout you fucking beta cuck

Fucking disgusting faggot

I can't afford a gym

>become scrawny curl bro
>protruding abs
>little to no back, arm, and leg development
>not undeveloped

Wat.jpg

Fill up a grocery bag with water, double bag it and tie it up make sure there are no leaks and there u go, prison yard nigger weights

Are you in HS or college? There's free gyms to use. If you're underageb& like I'm gonna ask, either ask your parents to get you a membership or get a job and pay for it. Again gym memberships are free at places like YMCA. Gym memberships are cheap af too.

Just graduated a couple weeks ago from hs

Wtf is wrong with you...

This guy.
Hit compounds and you're guaranteed to see quick results to launch your confidence.

Diet is the real hard work. Ive been doing Ketogenic for two week and it's fucking life changing for me in positives. Crave bread like fuck.

Read my advice post user, just try it, after a month, if you arent happy with my FREE, easy workout, then you can quit and listen to the other Sup Forumstards.
Hope i helped :/

I will indeed

Okay OP, don't listen to all these fags who say you're gonna look "uneven".
There really isn't a look that's "the best" because human body is made to adapt, and since you're doing stuff with those particular muscle groups, your body builds muscle in those places, just make sure that you work pretty much everything and you'll be fine.

Well there's literally FREE gym memberships like I said and most gyms are pretty fucking cheap. If you actually do want to see progress than go to the gym. Fuck around and do your own excersises as suggested here and you'll look the same.

You're literally retarded

your arguments being?....

He's doing it for aesthetics to rail bints. Get the fuck outta here adapting to be a fucking jungle gym master. Gaywad.

He's 100x more likely to stop doing shit with some ghetto workout as opposed to an actual gym. You can't track, build, or monitor progress. He's not going to see progress and get demoralized, and stop within like a month tops. It doesn't do shit, I've tried going down that route. I used to be as aushwitz as that dude. Going to a gym is easier and better, people just don't fucking do it for some reason.

Tldr: he isn't going to be able to "see change", get demoralized, and stop, because these ghetto workouts won't do shit.

>stop doing what i don't do!

Him working out with his body weight is the same as him going to the gym and working with weighs of the same weight(reduced by some ammount because you're not working with your full body weight most of the time).

there's really no reason to go to the gym unless you wanna get buffed beyond looking good.

lol'd

Again, you're fucking retarded.

are these guys idiots?

Push ups do help, looks at guys in prison who just do push ups

i don't know man, i've been doing various pull ups/push ups and i can see the difference.
it really depends on the amount of work you put in.

There's weights in prison dumbass

Op here. I got a friend who goes to planet fitness. He'll pay for me for a month and give me a ride

I hope you're rusing me mate. That's just not true. Take your own advice, try it for 30 days...

yeah but certain prisoners avoid the gym dumbass

If you aren't going to lift weights

startbodyweight dot com

Do progressive calisthenics instead. You are skinny, start bulking at a 300 calorie surplus. Use myfitnesspal to track your calories and protein, but dont' be too anal about it.

And don't run, you need to be gaining mass, not doing things that make that harder

already did boi.
here's my back(got backne lel), lemme check if i have my front.

KEK

Better than nothing OP, it's a shitty meme gym, but better than nothing. Start out with an easy program like strong lifts or icecream fitness. You'll male it if you work hard.

Hey there's a sub forum for that called /fit/, you fucking retard. Also, if you're taking advice from the skinny-fat republic of neck beards, you're an even bigger retard and an even more pointless waste-of-time than your shitty thread.

What's icecream fitness?

just took the photo.

Anyway, i don't even do this stuff regularly, i usually do pullups like twice a week(stopped during the winter) do pushups when i feel like it, come down to like once a week just to not lose form.

What i'm saying is that you don't need weights to get the aesthetics, i know i'm not buffed but i was a skeleton a year ago, this is pretty good.

That's about a month of open palm chin ups and a variety of press ups.

Put that effort into a gym and do yourself a favour.

Peace out.

>kek

How fast is your mile?

When is the earliest I'll start seeing results doing the icecream

Haven't checked. I just run around my neighbourhood for like 30 minutes. When i say running i mean running then walking a little then running somore

Honesty with the right diet and good consistency, probably about a month. Other people will probably noticed it first to be honest. How tall are you?

5'10-6ft. Haven't measured in a ehile

Right on. Track your calories and check your tdee. Just remember this isn't a short term thing, this is a lifestyle change. If you have any questions I'm more than happy to help. Just remember to stay away from Smith machines at the gym.

Is that where the girls knees caved in

What?

The video where the girl was doing the leg thingy and her knewss bent inward

Gay Dave?

Ohhh, no you're probably thinking of the leg press. That's perfectly fine. This is a Smith machine. It doesn't build a lot of muscles you would otherwise including important stabilizer muscles. Just stick to the regular bench press and squat rack.