Better thread

first for fuck UFC and early editions

wrestling? nah not a fan

OR

Both made before this heap of shit

made two sangas but only really needed the one heeh already full

>three (3) new /brit/s up

janny is gonna go fucking bonkers

watching nigella's christmas kitchen lads. very good sexy comfy christmas television

NEED a Nigella mummy

>people here literally watch wrestling and imagine being the big strong wrestler haha

REAL THREAD

would like her to breastfeed me ngl

What time does maccies breakfast end in Dublin lads

> →
> →
> →
>REAL THREAD

Absolutely rock hard atm

not gonna happen

accept it /asp/ie

lel what the fuck
>when you've cucked the west so badly that sex slaves now deliver themselves to you

why so hard feeling?
its just op pic

>being so autistic you wont post in the right thread

>MMAutist
>/asp/
kys ya dweeb that's wwe only territory

>implying ISIS won't see the love they bring and drop their weapons, abandon terrorism and create a democratic utopian formed on love
Bit racist

Sorry lad, I won the thread war

it should be on /asp/ though tbf

>women

>kidnapped while hiking through Afghanistan
Some people just want to be kidnapped and defiled in front of their children.

MY THREAD WAS MADE FIRST

It is the sophisticated fetish

This one had more replies.

I have more posts though

>kidnapped
>while hiking through Afghanistan
>hiking
>in Afghanistan

Corbyn admires this man

all me

Might just be hardcore MGSV fans.

Don't make fun of comrade Corbyn

hardly like they have busses that haven't been improvised into assault weapons

Nothing quite tops that feeling of seeing a UFC autists well and truly arse pained

this one has more IPs

might get into lava lamps as a post ironic statement

thoughts?

Who would win in a war, China or India

Этo кapтoфeльнo-нeгp нe мoжeт пoнять pyccкий язык, ѡ, я cмeюcь.

wwe > ufc

Was it autism?

going to do a poo

how will you fit

they brought their 2 infant children with them hiking in fucking Afghanistan??

thats criminal

Stop posting wrestling you utter child

>get an invite to the Fast Stream Assessment centre
>got another job the day before

what do i do lads?

No, she was 7 months pregnant with her first child at the time.

>wrestling
laughing at this utter casual

now get in my guard fool

thats still terrible.

wat

youtube.com/watch?v=nbzvl_2jTwA

ah yes the so-called "free" western world

ground men in shorts rolling around a ring fighting
>WELL ACTUALLY IT'S AN OCTAGON NOT A RING SO IT IS DIFFERENT AND DEFINITELY NOT CHILDISH NONSENSE!

So glad I dont live in Australia haha

Want to move to Dublin

Fuck off shilling your ufc threads no one gives a shit about sperglord

bit surprised the israelis didnt bring up the holocaust after the un thing earlier

Expert Jiu Jitsu
Excellent Boxing
Brilliant Thai Boxing
Expert use of wrestling to disarm a boxer
Brilliant Karate to stop a killer dead in his tracks

And all you can see is men in shorts eh
bit gay that lad
heheheheh

Shouldn't of refused to use my thread and bullied me anime dude

came up with this when I tried

what did they mean by this?

>get an invite to the Fast Stream Assessment centre
>got another job the day before

what do i do lads?

>expert use of wrestling

mate you just admitted it

Me slapping brit about because they're defenceless without their janny

accepted another job offer*

Wrestling is the most dangerous form of fighting
youtube.com/watch?v=iIueVqyHwpg

Probably because real life isn't a Sup Forums meme

Salsa para mi, amigo.

2bh israelis do love dropping the holocaust.

eh they called it a "win for terror" so.. hmm..

you all talk so much shit about your janny

but you need him now

you're just praying he turns up and saves you

pathetic

learn to appreciate the janny

wrote a very divisive post i shall not be be posting

$0.00 has been deposited into your account

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards.....

mah party but not mah nigga

Watching some kids dance show on BBC 3

Autistic
Underage
Spastic
Twat
Retarded
Arse
Lickers
In
All honesty

Immaculate
Rascals
Everyone
Loves
And
Never
Despises

Uninteresting
Kucks

Monumentally
Exceptional

ah yes, people are over so mum has the shits with me for nothing

ME?

Where the fuck was he here?

*slow claps*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards.......

>69015588
nonce boring blogposting wanker

*slow claps*

See you on the boards.......

*slow claps*

See you on the boards...

little UFC gimp is absolute reeling that no one wants to post in his bent thread

>get banned from Sup Forums for race posts and told to take it to Sup Forums
>get banned from Sup Forums for taking it there
ah yes, moderation

*slow claps*

See you on the boards.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the toughest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type in your little heem thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" McGegor Irish guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Cheetos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a booked flight. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Spainsperg NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "BOOK A FLIGHT BOOK A FLIGHT BOOK A FLIGHT." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Getting such a backlog of vidya but I can't stop playing Fifa

Wat do?