H/Fur continues

H/Fur continues

Sounds wonderful! I definitely need to work on it

Oh maan that sounds awesome

I love herm cock

It is. It is absolutely wonderful. To feel the heated marble, so warm in comparison after having spent so much time in your hot, humid bowels.. heh..

I really, really want to try a bunch at a time. I'm going to.

GL user, don't hurt yourself

Do you have trouble getting hard while playing with your ass?

I should be fine. If they're large enough I should have no problem. Thank you!

What a woman.

A little bit, but I'm weird. I get semi-hard if I press into my prostate but need relaxation and slight squeezing on the inside, but if I try to take something larger it's a lot harder, but still feels amazing. Hard to explain.

Love when the futa talks to you

I think i understand, there have been times when i play with my ass i cum while only being semi-hard.

But the touble getting hard is prob what keeps me from really getting into butt stuff.

Huh that image is a lot more Loli than i thought it was from the thumbnail

I've never been able to cum while anything but max hardness, i might spend some time trying to do that tonight

I think that's just going to end up happening, being semi-hard. I don't think there's a need to be hard as a rock when you have a prostate orgasm. I've never had it, just been sort of close. One day, I'll have one.. One damned day..

Hopefully from being fucked in the ass. That'd be the dream, right there. Slow.. methodical fucking. Yes please. Would be theirs forever.

that is one lovely gal.

Not always easy to tell.

Well it's a super weird orgasm, kinda still want more kinda deal.

anyone have that pic with the 2 shark futa girls in it competing for dick size?

mmmhmmm. Just chatting with you about this has me hard as Diamonds. May have to pull my cock out if we keep this up....
or atleast that is what i was typing b4 my two pothead roommates barged in on my in the process of whipping my cock out and started going on about game of thrones. wayta destroy a boner, douche roommates. o well. be back in a bit.

Ahh i get ya, i mean i'm pretty sure I've orgasmed from butt stuff but i'm not sure if I've ever cum from it,

>~Nn*
:P
guna head out for a bit. I'll be back to tease the cuties later.

peace

Aww i'm sorry that happend, but it is kind of funny
Also see ya later, i'll be waiting ;)

I'll look for it

I'd sit on that. Yes fucking please.

Gotta wait your turn though ;)

Horrifying. I wish for a dick to sit on now.