I'm drunk and sad, please cheer me up...

I'm drunk and sad, please cheer me up. I've got a bad self-esteem and need the reassurance that I'm at least partially attractive to my peers. if shit doesnt go right, then tell someone about it. man. feel it, ; faggots just like me. fucking loser. a

You a guy? Or trap?

You have a very lovely body. I would love to see more. ~.~

You could be a pretty hot trap

trap or twink.. can't tell...

what's the difference besides the clothing?

Of course you don't feel attractive, it's because you aren't

I'd fuck you in the ass if you dressed like a girl.

>You a guy or a trap

>Implying a trap isn't a guy.

thats not what everybody else says. faggot. if you weren't interested you wouldnt have commented. denial is a bad thing for your soul. here's my ass, if it changes your mind.

Posting some OC while we wait for OP to wake up.

>I'm drunk and sad, please cheer me up.

well.. really.. now that you put it that way..

actually.. TWINK is gay.
TRAP is for Sup Forums
and closet homosexuals

>well im as gay as shit. gayer even

Cheer up dude. Here's my favourite image. It's all yours.

op is a beautiful person

vmakes me hard

It doesn't change my mind at all, I am still not remotely attracted to you and I hope you find solace in knowing 95% of the guys posting here would never touch you in real life

youre only saying that because im defeated. all you want is something to masturbate to. ill oblige, but t hat doesnt mean i agree iwith you

Love you. Seriously, you made me smile.

kys

thats why im here. At the bottom of the barrel trying to appeal to closeted faggots like yourself, who actively participate in homosexual threads but at the same deny their most basic feelings. you need a man like me, your a wastrel faggot without the company of a lover, because you yourself are a repellant, obscene creature, who you cant bear to look at in the mirror. At least ive come to terms with my body and my sexuality. you make me sadder, but not for myself.

as if i hadn;t considered that already. just enjoy what you came for. stop denying yourself you beautiful faggot. you like in the ass and thats no exaggeration

Tfs when you like both guys and chicks but you're starting to dig guys more.
I don't like the bear type of men but you guys are nice

Sadly for you I am not homosexual, looking at your pictures does not give me a chub, or a full blown boner, not even a little excitement down there. The only thing I feel is a deep sense of disappointment and repulsion at my fellow human being. I can't even imagine how horrible your parents must feel

makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. like im a person who amtters , at least in aesthetic way. People don't like people, they like the feeling of coming inside people, and leaving them high and dry. buy youre a nice guy.

then why the fuck did you enter this thread if only to bolster your self denial and pet your holier than thou ego. Take a picture of yourself, i want to know what I'm up against. and if you're hot ill be sure to masturbate to it. if not, ill wretch and drink more.

Are you rhyming

Thanks OP for giving me a boner.

tits

yeah. I am. mam. on purpose too
it wasn't a mistake. poo

Why would I allow you to masturbate to me? You don't seem to grasp the concept of me being straight. I merely wanted to voice my opinion about a disgusting homosexual man desperately needing attention because deep down he knows he is not attractive in the slightest
That "man" is you

if you really diidn't care, or at least have some dark, unawakened homosexual tendency, you would have left a single derogative comment, and left. the fact that you stayed around admits more. so would you like a picture of my anus? will trade.

got a kik, hon? how old are you?

i know what soothes your soul. we're in an honest place.

Except disliking something or being repulsed by something doesn't mean I secretly like it. With that thought process, all women love to get raped and you are actually straight deep down. If you had any shred of logic, you would know this. But you have a mental disease, hence the homosexuality so I'll forgive you

you're still here though. i don't check in on things I hate. got a kik?

>is at least a solid 7 or 8/10
>acts like he is drunk and has no self-esteem to get some cheap attention.

camwhore/10 just post your fucking nudes and stop talking you aren't worth it anyway.

bitch thats what im doing. im not acting either, but i wouldnt pretend to impress some no name faggot fat fuck on the interenet, especially not one on Sup Forums of all places. just jack off and get out if youre not interested. no one else is going to read your comment with any seriousness. youre the minority. you fat fuck. heres a picture, shove it up your ass, if you can reach that far.

Well you should, or you'll become even more mentally retarded than you already are. Closing your eyes won't hide the fact you have no muscle definition, a below average penis, and no likeable aspects about your body. Have a nice evening

Dude, where the fuck are you from? i have some major catharsis over here

what;s that mean, carthasis? did I make you gay? I'm from the eastern part of the united states of america. how about yourself? got a kik?

it means almost deja vu, crisis averted good night.

Im going to try to get my girlfriend to finger my prostate now, thoughts?

I'm depressed and have clinically diagnosed anxiety, so in a way, you're right about me being mentally off. but in the same breath, im honest about what I am. you've done nothing but hide behind a thin veil of homophobia, exactly like a closeted faggot in denial would. just jack off already. No one's watching.

Where abouts are you at, OP?

that;s a ok. prostate stimulation is a very good thing. tried it recently for the first time, with a sharpie. good times. doesn't make you a faggot if you like it up the ass either. Your using god's gift is all.

assachusetts. on the coast. tell me where you're at so i can look in my telescope.

implying I can still reach my cock.

why do you even want people to fap to you so desperate.

catharsis doesn't mean deja vu you dumbass. ive read books , i would know. ever read the satyricon? that's a book. its roman but builds on greecian themes, like youre word catharsis is greek.

op, accept that you're loved in your entirety.

i wont; deny that. got a kik you contentious bastard. id love to see that big ol cock youve got slung in those cargo shorts

well considering i havent got any friends, i find that extremely hard to believe. but its nice to imagine sometimes.

It's pretty unlikely you're actually loved. I mean most people only love a few people really and friend groups are usually closed off things between more decent people. Better to just accept you're unloved than to flail around trying to putting on some kind of a show for everyone.

dont think i dont realize that. i don't show off my body unless ive got at least some semblance of anonymity. i just use Sup Forums for a morale boost every now and then. but i suppose trying to earn the love and respect of a community of sexually perverse individuals is wrong in some puritan way or another. but it doesn't diminish the ego trip it entails. the likelihood that anyone is loved is very slim, considering you're one person out of some several billion. but it's nice to feel attractive at least for a few minutes.

No, most people are definitely loved, your logic really makes no sense there. I just think it's pretty unlikely that someone who needs this kind of exposure to supplement their real life is a part of the majority.

>>>
> Anonymous 06/17/16(Fri)21:24:48 No.690156453▶
>File: +++++Yet another osu pic.jpg (44 KB, 200x207)
>op, accept that you're loved in your entirety.
well yeah, obviously. do you really think that if i weren't mentally vulnerable i'd show off to a bunch of random strangers. of course not. im vulnerable, unsure of my sexuality, and bordering on suicidal. you'll find that that trend is pretty familiar amongst anyone who posts on Sup Forums for sexual attraction. im a faggot, im depressed. i keep telling you this shit, but it;s like it deflects off your thick skull you're too stupid to understand that i agree with you. kik me @ slimtim9 if you get over being a faggot in denial.

white.riot

Don't listen to the negativity and just try to cheer up.

Will trade nudes my kick is
THAT_CHINES_GUY

Hey OP, are your soles as cute as your butt?

I've got an std

you're not asian, are you?

No

uh I do, but I was just shit posting to be honest, I actually don't care what you do. good luck though on your quest of gaining reassurance.

OP, you're gorgeous, would love to kik :)

UnreasonableAnts is me

all things pass, including how you feel now.
we all love each other; you're just waiting for the context that will allow you and another to realize it together.

It will happen.

why are you so stupid though? just start hitting the weights and it will boost your testosterone

Hello :) why u so sad man?

im a twink. i don't do gainz. just a few situps every now again. because i'm comofortable in my body.