If your birth date is between 1982 and 2004, you are a Millennial

If your birth date is between 1982 and 2004, you are a Millennial.

Millennials are already being accepted as the worst most stupidest and pathetic faggot generation of all time.

How are you guys gonna fix this? Is it even possible to change the way you will be remembered in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LD0x7ho_IYc
youtu.be/C8Q_KVLDR9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can you generalize an entire generation? Granted I am a stupid faggot but that was just a lucky guess

Not all Muslims, not all.

Boomers will be judged far more harshly than a bunch of whiny college kids OP

>Born 1986
>Married
>2 kids with same woman
>Successful med student

But yes, I am not the norm of my generation.
Biggest group of faggots, losers and lowlifes the world has ever seen.

By a Mexican.

I'm applying next year, im getting kind of nervous for the MCAT. Any advice mate?

Just try to blend in with the non-retarded people

why you bringing up boomers for? Totally the opposite of what we are talking about.
We are talking about millennials.

By waiting for the next generation to grow up. They are all faggots that watch pewdiepie and you tubers.
They all enjoy shit like fnaf and minecraft.
What do kids do now when they get home from school? Watch tobuscus. The I ternet is breeding artificial autism.

And apparently everyone born before then are whiney shits that blame all their problems on a group they haven't even met for the most part. Real mature

How does it feel being grouped up with millenials?
Do you proudly say "I am a millennial" or do you try and pretend your not?

It can be assumed you were born before 1982,
meaning your pushing 40 and you're still on this site

kill yourself.......
do it

Take a course.
Study your fucking ass off.
Take one day a week to fuck off and relax, 6 other days from sunrise to sunset, fucking study.
That will get you through med school.

Our generation has the will and drive like other generations unfortunately not everyone is able to be successful so easily because blue collar jobs are dwindling. However, one thing i hate about my generation is this idea that if someone has an opinion other than yours, you should drown them out. Its almost like a form of nazism. For example, if you argue about guns rights, you may be looked at like a murderer even if its just an opinion. Also, everyone jumps on bandwagons before they even know what they're supporting.

Okay I'll bite
>OP is most likely born in this time as well
>Can't accept the facts he said for himself
>Blaming others for his own terrible view on life
>Thinks posting on Sup Forums will change shit
>OP is a fag today
>Tomorrow
>Forever

its going to be a fascinating shit show i bet.
Can't wait to see it.

at least ill still be alive when your old faggot ass is in dust in the ground KEK

I freely admit it, it feels like shit watching other people my age and below wrecking themselves in life.
At the end of the day it is not my problem, I barely have any competition.
Their laziness and incompetence only makes me look better.

there's only one solution, a final solution. merciless and unrelenting retribution shall be meted out against all the millennial trash. they are a plague of brain washed, uncritical, unwashed mass of putrid slime the likes of which must be culled for civilization to progress, not regress. compassion will be shown to their families by erasing them from the planet also, as allowing more of their lineage to propagate will only serve to spread their defective genetics into the remaining pre-master-race. we shall proceed with the plan in a short while, after herr trump takes his throne.

Thanks man, i appreciate it. Also, did a lot of kids ever quit or fail out? Or is that a rare occurrence?

1981 to 2004 actually

>haven't met
>our own offspring

you are dumb... typical millennial.

oh well if someone posts it on Sup Forums then it must be true =P

Here's how...

Hi, med student guy here.
Considering how fucking fat and diabetic millenials are, there is a good chance he is going to outlive you.

this is just old man yells at cloud syndrome except now the old man can complain on the internet, which ironically is technology that no longer belongs to him but rather the very people he so despises.

>gosh darn kids on my lawn grumble grumble

youtu.be/LD0x7ho_IYc

underrated

The absolute majority fail and drop out.
Don't hang out with losers, and you'll be alright.
Try to group with the smartest guys you can find, and help them with whatever you can.
Just avoid the women in general.

I know how to fix it. I'll put my thumb like this.

born in 1988
Recon Marine in 2012
why is my generation so retarded and weak?

>How are you guys gonna fix this?
Probably by whining until they get the special snowflake status they've told each other they deserve.
Gen X here.

we really need to shorten the time between generations. The actual problem is those born after 2000

" Generation Y, sometimes referred to as "Millennials, "Echo Boomers", or jokingly as "Generation Why?", refers to the cohort of individuals born, roughly, between 1982 and 1994."

I think you need to check your definition of 'totally the opposite'

I'll be the best Luke I can be. Grouping is inevitable but it does not define me

Women in the science department are usually terrible lab partners. I've learned from that haha. And wow i didnt think a lot quit, but i was wrong.

I don't exactly care, finished university last year, now working a decent paying job. Judge me all you want, like I care. Lel.

Why are you so gay with an inflated ego? Answer to both is bad parents.

Your reasoning is anecdotal at best

>my kids are dumb, therefore everone else's must be

!981 here, thank fucking christ

This... is actually true. Decent perspective, user.

>worst most stupidest

Thanks for proving the point you made.

everyone everywhere in every generation is a faggot, so i dont care

I'm the exception
>Republican
>Law student
>I work part-time
Feels good man

>OP is a fag today
>Tomorrow
>Forever
Never a better comment on a thread has been made.

this is the same as every generation (other than your first sentence). this is just human nature. same with most all of these comments thats what you guys aren't seeming to notice.

Jesus, you dumb fucks. Every generation back to Adam and Eve has had faggots and losers in it. It's just now the internet has given them an easier means to intermingle with "normal" people and has given them more attention.

Why even waste time thinking about it? Just live your fucking life.

that's a hell of a gap

Erase all millenials, erase all their family.. you realize that leaves the world with a population of 2000s preteens right? Are you fucking retarded or did you pay a downy to write this post for you?

Pretty big lie right there m8

Why do you people always assume that people give a shit about their generation? I don't fucking care that you think we suck, and I won't do anything about it either

moot is a millenial too what are you gonna do about it faggot get off our site geezer

Kys nigger

Born in 85. People my age don't usually have the characteristics you would associate with millennials. Some of them are annoying liberals, but that's any age. I didn't even have facebook until after high school

Indeed

Yep, I had one good female lab partner.
That's it.
And she was good because she followed instructions without question.

Most people drop out because they just can't handle the dedication and sacrifice it requires, the sheer amount of information that you have to flat out memorize, it's just too much for them.

But if you go in mentally prepared and ready to dedicate practically all the time you have to study, it can be done.

Being married really helps.
That way my mind is on studies and not finding pussy.

Lol, guess who raised them?

Sounds satisfying.

like that is exclusive with this generation, every generation has their opinions which they think is fact.

We'll fix it together

Found the 12 year old

Après nous le déluge.

I don't even care anymore, the apathy is too strong. Europa is lost, all hope has faded. Waiting for the end to set me free.

youtu.be/C8Q_KVLDR9c

Just because you fucked up raising your kids doesn't mean everyone else did. Sorry your kids are failures and still living with you at 30, if it weren't for your stupid ass enabling them maybe they would have gotten their shit together by now.

Agreed

If that's the case, then blame yourself, old faggot. The retards that complain about people born within the last 30 years are the ones that raised them. It's you're fault, fuck face. Take responsibility for your actions and kill yourself.

In the millennial generation's defense, the only ones that voice their opinions are the faggots who actually care about shit.
The rest of us usually fuck off and live a normal life.

>" Generation Y, sometimes referred to as "Millennials, "Echo Boomers", or jokingly as "Generation Why?", refers to the cohort of individuals born, roughly, between 1982 and 1994."

Try again:
Millennials(also known as theMillennial Generation[1]orGeneration Y, abbreviated toGen Y) are the demographiccohortfollowingGeneration X. There are no precise dates for when the generation starts and ends; most researchers and commentators use birth years ranging from the early 1980s to around 2000.

this, i know for a fact everyone in the 60s and 70s were equally faggoty, its just since the internet was made the faggotry is more easily noticed.

I'm not gay and I don't have an inflated ego.

So...

Millenials are from 1980s to 2000 you idot. The new generation are still in school 2000-2020

Boomers ruined the economy and are raising the cry baby millennials (anyone born after 1992)

>How are you guys gonna fix this?

As it would mean leaving their parents basement and possibly putting out some non-rewarded effort, I wouldn't hold my breath.

They were taught that everything they dreamed would come easy without work, and now that they are finding out the truth, they're folding like a wet cardboard box, and relying on the last generation that could actually work hard and delay gratification - their parents.

The sacrifice part doesn't scare me and the dedication, but yeah i haven't really determined if having a girlfriend would be better because i felt like that would be just as distracting as hooking up with randoms. Thank you for your wise words user, i hope all turns out well as
I apply.

20 years is the norm.

Millennials are 1992 and up

I'm not fixing shit. You faggots can either man up or kill yourselves. I'll be waiting.

Nope

Millennial cut off line is 1996

Was looking for this, can't believe it took so long before someone called it out

Get a load of this faggot.

I was born in 1982. You're supposing i belong to the same generation as children who weren't even born before I could drink?

Sorry, I'm 34 and really don't consider myself belonging to the same generation as my adolescent nephews.

Fucking morons in this thread.

>THE YEAR I WAS BORN DETERMINES THE CALIBER OF MY PERSON

Let me guess, you're a Leo so you're so edgy right?

When ever the boomers fix the economy they ruined. Millennials aren't the worse generation. It the generation after that's going to completely fuck the United States.

agreed those who legit grew up in the 90s are vastly different from these pieces of shit.

> implying every generation doesn't suck

Human beings are shit in general. By all means though, go ahead and put your generation on a pedestal if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Its because they closed the machine gun registry

to a certain extent, most people under 25 are cuckold libtard faggots who love muslims but yeah it doesnt define each person

you guys gave us our bad name.

you wish lol... stupid millenial...
1982- 2001 i heard.

At least the cartels have a logical reason to do it.

Do what every other 'worst' generation has. Wait for the revisionists and nostalgic of the previous generations to die off. Then the cycle repeats.

>THE YEAR I WAS BORN DETERMINES THE CALIBER OF MY PERSON

No, it frames the way you were raised and your cultural values. It has a lot to do with the choices you make.

>Giving a fuck about what the previous generation thinks about your generation.
grow up

I don't agree