Life sucks Sup Forums. My parents found out I was failing classes so they grounded me...

Life sucks Sup Forums. My parents found out I was failing classes so they grounded me. Next they caught me smoking the dank stuff and flushed my half gram, it cost me $35! That's a third of my weekly allowance. So they took away my PS4, my PC, and my MacBook. Im stuck in my room, surfing the web on my iPad. Honestly, i dont know how life can get any worse. Can anyone cheer me up?

yeah, your life blows, it couldnt possibly any worse. the problems that you have are the most painful suffering any human has ever seen. i don't know where you get the strength to carry on living

you entitled sack of shit go cry on tumbler or something

i agree with this user. grow the fuck up and pull your head out your ass you ungrateful little cunt. count yourself lucky you still have the ipad

>half gram, it cost me $35
you are getting rekt harder by your dealer than your parents will ever do

>2016
>using bait this obvious

Sack up and post about Depeche Mode like a real man

lol I smoke 200 euro per month 20 gram

Nice b8m8

kys, the world doesn't need any more of you.

Maybe if you had real problems except the weed rip that.

you bought a half a g for 35? you got ripped the fuck off homie. Thats like 10 buck where i live.

This guy gets it

i wish this was real so i could laugh at you

>b8

Please be trolling

Obvious bait.

so many summerfags taking the bait

I enjoy depeche mode, especially on long car drives.

$35 a half gram lol it was probs oregano and your parents are laughing at you're dumb nigger ass in their room right now

this is some soggy mangled worm bait

Look at that gold fish, how are you gonna catch a premiun fish like that without premium bait?

>allowance
>$35 half-gram
You're not even trying anymore user

>$35 half gram
>Complaining on Sup Forums

Get a job and get a better dealer. you're better than this, user

>grounded
underage detected.

Yet he still has 20 angry replies. God b is so dumb sometimes.

Even though this is bait little cunts actually think this way

This. This is pure wisdom.

why don't you use the internet to study?
its helpful and teaches better then public school
if you were passing you parents wouldnt give a shit what you did and you would have more freedom, you made this hole, so grow up and fix it instead of just laying down and suffering

You paid 35 for a half gram?

>took away my PS4, my PC, and my MacBook
>on my iPad
They wouldn't have forgotten your iPad.
And you didn't mention your phone.