This Family is Fucked up

This Family is Fucked up

Rapist Piece of trash

the dude is a cunt, but I dont get everyone trying to convince me that some dumb club slut that got wasted and passed out behind a dumpster is some kind of hero

story?

Okay so if you're a woman and you get drunk and a man rapes you sober, it is purely rape. If you can claim that a woman is unable to give consent then why dont we apply this logic to brock? He was drunk AF when he committed the crime, and by no means am I saying that hes innocent, but why can't he get a lenient trial because he was also unable to realize what he was doing. Its hypocracy

bitch deserved it

This is the kid that raped a young girl who was out have a good time with her friends, not to get abused and harassed Seriously....check out their page, try not to throw up

the same standards that apply to women dont apply to men

women need to have a special set of rules and need to be coddled because everyone pities them for being so shit at everything

So rape is okay if you deserve it? What world do you live in?

who in here can say honestly that would not have done the same if you think you wouldn't get caught?

I'm not expecting her to be coddled or anything, what i am saying is the shit that they are posting is straight up disgusting.

kek this

who the fuck cares? they're both honky trash heaps.

anything is okay if you deserve it. What's so hard to understand?

go back to tumbleddit, faggot.

Didn't this mother fucker get caught in the act by 2 other dudes who restrained him until cops arrived? He's a piece of shit.

That being said, the bitch isn't a saint either. He found her passed out behind a dumpster. I.E. she got shitfaced and wandered into an alley to puke and passed out in her vomit. She's an idiot for putting herself in that situation in the first place. If this piece of shit didn't do it to her, some other fucker would have found her and done the same.

Should the guy get off easy? No. Should the girl be hailed and celebrated? No.

No idea why this is fucking news.

How did she deserve it? what about young girls that get raped by their fathers or uncles? they deserve that? She didn't ask to get taken advantage of. I hope you never know that pain, but maybe YOU deserve it.

>the shit that they are posting is straight up disgusting.

how is it disgusting? you cant just say something is offensive unless you have a reason why

shut up gay nigger bitch

because the guy is white so all niggas and cuck media are going on shitstorm mode because he is white

Is this a troll account?

She's definitely not but she is a victim. Just because you pass out doesn't mean crimes are legal.

So what if she was trash? She didn't plan her whole day around a good rape, he should of helped her like those guys did, they helped her. or left her alone.

They were just jealous because they didn't want sloppy seconds.

Dude didn't even get his dick wet!

since when is it important if she deserved or not?

>find a bitch wasted and be horny as fuck
>fuck her a little nobody is going to notice
>get caught

Ony wrong thing is to "get caught"

Jesus Christ all of you are fucking stupid. IT'S OBVIOUSLY A FAKE TROLL ACCOUNT.

>Two graduate students were biking on campus when they spotted Turner on top of the victim, who did not appear to be moving. Turner ran when the men approached, and one of them chased him and tackled him to the ground while police was called.

if he's so innocent why did he run?

It's NOT a troll account, I promise you.
Look them up on facebook

It's called being shy and not wanting random faggots to look at your dick

This is why I like to fuck with feminists at rallys and shit. Demand equal pay and equal sentencing and equal drafting and making women serve active combat roles.

My favorite argument against feminists spouting their rape arguments of "she was drunk and couldn't consent", even if the man was as or more drunk than her, is to say shit like "so a man has better judgement and should be held to a higher standard, as women are unable to make decisions when intoxicated, while a man is capable?" Men should use this argument when pulled over for a DUI, as they are perfectly in control of themselves and can therefore control the car.

>what about young girls that get raped by their fathers or uncles? they deserve that?

uh...no? Young girls are vulnerable and naiive.

Unless, the young girl raped the uncle first. As in like, holding the uncle down against his will and physically/emotionally hurting the dude. Then yeah she would deserve to get raped by her uncle, because she's an evil peice of shit

shy people don't usually fuck passed out women in public behind a dumpster

Because that's fucking retarded. She was passed out and most people dont view the "I had 2 beers so it was rape" to be anything more than buyer's remorse. You know what the fuck you are doing if you are drunk whether you are too embarrassed by your actions to admit it. Alcohol isn't something that sends you to another land and makes you rape a girl without knowing what youre doing.

Being lenient because he was drunk and raped a passed out girl is fucking retarded. If all you had to do is play the "too drunk" card then DUIs wouldnt be so costly.

There are plenty of white rapists and no one gives half a shit about them. What makes this swimfag so fucking special? Phelps got shamed when he was found smoking pot. This faggot rapes and yet he dindunuffin?

kek is he really the accuser's boyfriend

what a cuck

Ask your mom about your conception.

If a girl is passed out from drink, there is no consent, if she takes a guy home on her own terms after to much drinking it is consent

wait, she was covered in puke when he did this?

yeah i don't know how you can justify fucking someone who's passed out behind a dumpster under any circumstances

oh look its this mentality.

I mean if I walk out into the ghetto wearing a rolex and an Armani suit and yell about how much I hate niggers, am I asking to be shot and robbed? Technically, no, i'm voicing free speech. But I'm doing some stupid shit that I know will get me fucked over.

Bitch got wasted and passed out behind a dumpster. I have never managed to do that in my life, because I'm not fucking retarded. And yes, I drink quite often.

it's actually because he got a nothing sentence and the judge's comments and the fact that he got off because his dad is rich, not because he's white

You're missing the major part of the story where the two guys catch him in the act and he immediately runs off. How can you say he didn't know what he was doing or did you even look into it?

maybe she should sober up? A.A. does wonders. if alcohol is causing problems, its time to quit.

brock did literally nothing wrong

Topkek

it doesn't matter if she was an idiot, it doesn't make it less of a crime

Those absolute mad people

Let's be honest you don't fuck with anyone in public because you are a pussy.

Not even close to making sense or being funny... are you autistic?

I see no reason to punish him. Bitch should be grateful for having fucked a rich guy also elite swimmer

this

he wasn't more drunk, she was passed out and he was aware enough to run away when he got caught

and so where's the problem?

If you walked through down town New York with this sign on you would expect to be murdered. I don't understand how woman think getting piss ass drunk at party with a bunch of teen males is a safe choice. The dumb bitch deserved it

I didn't say it was less of a crime. He still fucked up and should pay. But she could have prevented the situation by not being fucktarded.

>690161978
she being blackout drunk could of stated many things to him one being consent before she passed out and neither can recollect that event happening. any good defense attorney can spin this around so easily.

IF YOU AREN'T LOOKING TO SERVE TIME

STAY OUT OF THE FELONIES

That's because your parents buy you stuff and youre pasty white otter body beta that finishes mid field in swimming competitions and consider yourself elite.

He committed a crime and wasn't appropriately punished.

Sure we'll go with that. /pats head

Those were separate examples. I am not saying that he was too drunk or whatever. She was passed the fuck out. I was referencing the post I linked, not OP

Maybe the cellphone photos he took can help him recollect. If that's what you think a good defense lawyer would try with the evidence against his client you're fucking dumb.

Let's be honest you've never applied a pat to anyone's head but your own because youre repulsive.

so cellphone footage during the "rape" doesnt show anything that happened before this skank decided to pass out behind the dumpster.

clearly there was conversations between both accused and victim. does that cellphone footage show any of that?

Also She state being blacked out drunk and not passed out drunk which actually are two different things. being blacked out drunk can also have three variants 2 of which your brain doesnt record any of your actions. know i could go on and on and start linking medical note about alcohol and effecting the brain in phases of being blackout drunk . so yea a good defense attorney can turn this around just Like OJs dream team