Medium rare is god-tier steak. Prove me wrong

Medium rare is god-tier steak. Prove me wrong.

>you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Round_steak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

medium rare is the only good cooking level, maybe medium could do the rest is garbage

Dear diary, today OP was not a faggot.

Steak causes heart disease. Eat healthier than this.

>cooking steak
>steak gets to point where almost medium rare
>OH SHI
>GET THE WATER NIGGA
>OH LAWD
>JESUS CHRIST

Yes. That's why always order medium at restaurants.

It's not like I eat steak every day.

Medium rare > rare > medium > medium well > well done > blue rare > raw

i know right? last time i ordered a medium rare steak the brought me a rare piece of shit

this

Eating pasta causes heart disease

Well done here, not joking
When I was a child I simply discarded everything what a little red
And still do

why even bother living?

eating causes heart disease

stop eating and put down the fedora

breathing pure oxygen - or even oxygen over 0.5 bar - can lead to irreversible lung damage, blindness, and death.

If you eat a steak sized for a real man, you have to order atleast medium or between medium and medium well.

kek

>not liking rare the most
Get off Sup Forums and finish your chicken tendies you autistic fuck

cook your food properly you fucking neanderthal

No it doesn't shithead. Quit lying.

No just eating meat does. Sorry faggot.

I like mine burnt for some reason, but I also like stale crackers so ignore my opinion on food.

No---breathing doesn't cause health problems.

Eating red meat does.

>eating nearly raw meat with blood still seeping out of it
get out of here nigger

Is blue even safe to eat?

Hello. I am a vegan. Yes, I get enough nutrition from not eating animal products.

I found the faggot.

Cause some people aren't uncivilized savages that eat raw meat.

get on my level, faggot.

Hello. You are liying. Yes, don't deny it

Rare is better.

That was easy.

oh boy, got a pseudo nutrition expert here. look out guys, he read two articles about this in high school.

Fuck your sugar-loaded carbs, eat meat and other sources of protein if you're a real man, faggot.

Eating meat causes heart disease. Stop being a faggot.

fucking rare, cunt.

that internal temp shit is all wrong, maybe it could be right if you cook your steak straight out of the fridge like some disorganized prole

Eating red meat causes heart disease. Deal with it, faggot.

Stop eating it.

Being alive causes death. Your point?

No.

thats nice. you had to tell us you are a vegan because?

then how come you don't have heart disease from all the dick you inhale?

better to have medium then rare. medium rare is perfect medium is okay.

you guys really got me with those [[citation needed]] facts. doing a lot of shit can POTENTIALLY cause a lot of shit. not every meat-eater gets heart disease, you poor nutrient-deficient bastards.

>Eating red meat causes heart disease
>made of red meat
>not having heart disease
stop blaming your greasy fast food heart disease on nature's bounty of delicious, natural sustenance

god you're annoying

Is that tofu? How was it prepared. I like to eat it, but I don't know many good ways to cook it. That looks pretty tasty.

Also steak: blue
I've never gotten sick from it. I always order "as rare as possible" in restaurants because I've never heard anyone call it blue irl except in France. When I cook steak how I like it, I have to try hard to make sure the middle isn't cold from the fridge lol.

the meat is cooked to perfection at medium rare, and it's because we're civilized we know this.

It's a sign of culture, not a sign of neanderthals.

must be a fedora baiting, but still, the meat is cooked to health standards at medium rare.

"raw" looking doesn't mean "undercooked"
good steak won't matter if you eat it raw.

implying i want to live longer and not enjoy good food.

go eat some more tofu.

i only live once, i'm going to eat what i like, thanks.

lies.

Yes. Stop eating that shit.

Go out right now and buy a package of tofu.

Steak is best microwaved with ketchup

>citation needed
you're a fucking dipshit if you're still ignoring health warnings about eating red meat in 2016

enjoy your ringworms. Medium is as far as you should go

Michelle Obama tried to get this country to eat healthier. All you faggot did was call her nigger.

I'm actually a vegetarian but eating very raw meat is appealing

Will a shitty steak taste awful rare/blue? I want to try it, but I don't necessarily want to buy an expensive steak

You're going to die a painful death.

in plastic

I see nothing wrong with this post

pussy

DO YOU KNOW WAT ELSE GIVES YOU CANCER LIFE YOU FUKINMG DFSAHDVNABJI\VSJDBDFV XN

I have it well done at all times. I'll go without salmonella and E.coli thanks.

Well done is the only acceptable answer, enjoy your tapeworms you disgusting fucks

Ringworm is a fungus, u DIP

Eat healthy, exercise, don't drink, don't smoke, die anyways.
So while I'm here, I may as well have a steak every once in a while- medium rare, please.

i eat mine medium, but thats how i like it

lol, now this douche is implying im a racist.. vegans always try to make it political.

fuck. you got me. fine, have your rare steak faggots

isn't salmonella in chicken? not beef?

Rare is. Prove me wrong

Yes, vegan fags are just retarded

eh.. you dont know how im going to die, dumbass.

how about you worry about you, and ill worry about me? k thanx.

why does everyone have to live to your personal philosophies?

dude don't you know how to play spot the vegan?
meh don't worry they will fucking tell you

sure is a lot of cuckolds on Sup Forums tonight
sad thing is, summer's only just started

kek.

The temperature danger zone is from 4-60C, enjoy those sweet pathogens, rare fags.

this man knows what's up

>current year
you got me. there's a lot of other factors that contribute to heart disease. obesity is a huge one. carbohydrates can be (and usually are) the main factor in someone becoming fat. it's all in how the calories are used.

You're better off getting a good one since it'll be your first time trying it. I like new your strip steaks personally, but they are marbled with a lot of fat so not really ideal for blue. Eye of round is a good cut to eat blue and it's not even that expensive usually. I would go with that. I'd eat more of those myself but they never have 'em at the grocery stores right near me.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Round_steak

don't go to a butchers for select cuts?
theres a butchers about 10 minutes away from my place i sometimes buy meat from there

Nigga can you read? Where did I say I was vegan?

no i'm literally illiterate

blue is better, actually has taste.

read my post again
now admit that you are an idiot

don't go grouping me up with the health-nut vegan faggots, slapdick

kek

Rare for me, call me a savage I don't care. I also love sucking the marrow out of the bones and I love wearing animal skin/fur

because medium is better, that was easy.

i was born in with heart disease
think igaf about some fat, sweet red meat giving me MORE heart disease?

i still don't get why you think liking medium steak make me cuc, is there something wrong with not being like you

which one, cuckold?

pathogens only exist on the outside of red meats dumbass.

if an animal is killed, as much as can be used should be used, i see nothing wrong with that, provided you're not just killing for furs

Okay cool, seems like a good place to start research
About how much should I be paying for one serving? I haven't had meat since well before I started buying food for myself, no idea what prices should look like

sucking massive quantities of male genitalia cause extreme symptoms of faggotry

this, all you pansy ass faggots are so beta you can't even eat meat right.

I enjoy MY steak medium rare. I don't care how anyone else likes theirs or even if they don't like steak at all. If you wan to eat healthy, good for you. If you like your steak raw, good for you. If you want it burned to a blackened crisp, good for you.

it does when you're a faggot

Eh the neighborhood where I live is predominantly mexican. Most of the butchers don't even usually have steaks. I suppose I could ask them to go cut one for me but idk if that's a normal thing to do. I dont know if they even have the meat necessary. Also i would never be able to explain what a round steak is if they didnt know. They typically have just a few thing under the glass andbits all pretty standard stuff for mexican food. I just go to the further away store to get steak once in a while.

how so?