Who wants to be a slave writing software...

Who wants to be a slave writing software? Then you should move to the FUCKING SF Bay Area where you can be used like a FUCKING slave. Until you burn out and then the fucking system throw you out like a piece of garbage. Brainwashing kids since the first dot com bubble. Come on SLAVE Come to the Bay AREA SLAVE!!! Cause everyone should be a software engineer says no body ever!!!!!

Someone is butthurt that they got rejected in a google interview.

#edgy #fucksociety #momwontbuymemorehairdyesoitsstayongblue

Software developer here.
The level of butthurt OP has is fucking hilarious.

Pathetic turd couldn't even cut it in entry-level so he posts shit here to vent about how limp his dick is.

hello previous wage slave who was kicked from google because he posted dick picks on the search page

Fuck off moot. That what you get for leaving us.

Google has nothing to do with it. The industry is fucked as a whole being over saturated with fags like yourself. If you don't like where you are, learn the (data) skills you're lacking and work remote.

LOLNope I worked on one of would could be arguably best teams at that place. It at least their cash cow. If you have ever heard of a Chinese sweat shop, imagine that with AC. Desks thrown in every inch of the damn place. How the fire marshal approved of that is beyond me.

Oh my so many fucking Koolaide drinkers here lol. Go ahead drink the poison you fools.

hah Moot you got fired already?

My point is not to offend those who truely do love engineering. Power to you. WE need great people like you. But I am sick and fucking tired of companies trying to tell the whole fucking population that we all need to be fucking engineers. NO we do not and some of use dont have the best talents to be software engineers nor can we all stomach it. But we have the big guys out here brainwashing the youth through educational systems that you can do it and you deserve and are entitled to these jobs.

studying software engineering here

feels good knowing my job in future is going to go to some indian or chink offshore ayyy lmao LOLOLOlllllllllll

Nope 5 year of working for a place that sucks out your soul is enough for me.

Take it to reddit /r/rant mate.

Lmao seriously. I'll get my whip out and show you what a real slave really feels like. Grow a pair OP.

It's astounding to me how someone could whine about these "conditions". You fucking whiners and your first-world problems are a joke. Not just to the rest of the world, to most Americans as well.

Poor you.. you gotta "work" in an air-conditioned office for 8 hours a day!

My wife does that, and when she says something about how hard "work" was today I can't help but chuckle.

You fucking pissants don't know what work is. You take the idiocy a step further, and use words like slave/slavery/etc.

Jesus fucking dildos you're an idiot.

We need more teachers and other folks in the world. Not making out fucking population a bunch of introverted engineers. Studies have shown that a hirer percentage of students are going into CS than ever before. Its funny how people just follow the money rather than following their true passion.

You are too funny. 10 years in hard ass construction to put myself through school to come work at a company writing software. Nope its not for everyone and we need to stop telling people that it is. Personally I would rather slave away at a physical job all day than to work in a fucking cube starting at another line of code.

Oh ffs. Who believes it's for everyone? If someone believes that, they deserve hours upon hours of staring at code while their bosses nag on and on about deadlines, leaks, and lack of features.

Nothing is stopping you, user.. from doing what you want but yourself. 10 years of construction experience means you could drop that shit job at any time and be on the job site slinging hammers and sawzawing the shit out of everything.

Yet, despite your claims.. you're still a coder.

> I wonder why...

> Then you should move to the FUCKING SF Bay Area where you can be used like a FUCKING slave
Truth. Sure, you get paid okay, but it immediately goes into your insane rent.

>Poor you.. you gotta "work" in an air-conditioned office for 8 hours a day!

>My wife does that, and when she says something about how hard "work" was today I can't help but chuckle.

I've done manual labor (farm field work) and big-4 tech company work as a mid-level executive, and I will say that I never punched a hole in a wall at home when I was working outside. Air conditioned doesn't mean "easy".

> Its funny how people just follow the money rather than following their true passion.
im this fag. software engineering is not really my passion. but im too scared to pull out and do nothing

NOPE I am not a fucking coder left that shit 2 years ago. Fuck coding. The problem I am up against that despite my degree is in Business and despite the fact that I spent time learning engineering after school nobody wants to hire managers out here. They would rather hire a bunch of punch ass kids out of college starving for work experience to do their dirty work. Than to recognize good people and advance them. But fuck all this shit its a big game of circle jerk.

Yes exactly!! This is where I speak about being a slave. Tricking young kids in to thinking that they are living the high life... Oh but I have to life in the CIty (San Francisco) oh $4-5k a month in rent no problem I can afford that. I guess maybe I would be happier if the money I made would last longer and allow me to build out the companies that I am passionate about. The problem is that the system is rigged.

Also its really time to break the bay area up. There's to damn many people out here. Technology is supposed to bring us closer together yet its drawn us so much farther apart. No the new buzzword in the bay area is AI. Great so I will be talking to a fucking piece of software instead of a human being. Totally awesome that software is bridging those gaps for humanity!

YOU STILL GOT FUCKING PAID AND FREE FOOD, AND THE ABILITY TO SAY YOU WORKED THERE ON ANY INTERVIEW YOU EVER DO.

YOU CUNT. I once interviewed at Google and I did very well, but they took some females for the positions I was up for because of "muh diversity. "

After that I fell into a depression and had to move back home and find menial work.

At least you fucking made it to the big time,

>At least you fucking made it to the big time,

just like our old pal, mort

I tried coding, IMO you have to be a little crazy to do that, and props to you if you can, but FUCK THAT. Idk y but sysadmin is a hell of a lot easier, atleast for me, still maddening but sooo much easier. You coders are insane.

>$4-5k a month in rent
San Fran cant be that bad ? what is normal for there?

follow the money? the money is in finance, period. or startups/business. you aren't going to become rich as an engineer, unless you make it to management at a top tier firm or start your own consulting business.

We're all slaves, brother. Trying to figure out a way out. Think I might be close

3-4k

It's actually worse than NYC because the zoning laws and the shape of the peninsula mean there is ZERO new construction.

Dubs don't lie.

Share user and help your Sup Forumsrothers out.

Lesson I learned is the oldest lesson your mommy should have told you. Never take candy from a stranger. Sure they want to treat you well b/c they have an objective in mind that you might not be aware of. The main objective that I have seen in tech is to cage ever human being into their own cell. monitor and watch their every move so that some kid with a really great idea doesn't pop out of the middle of nowhere and steal you marketshare. Upload all of you ideas docs, etc.. to the cloud so you will never loose a doc again translates to upload all of you ideas so that we can steal your ideas and build out the cool ideas.

Want to get paid fair for coding? Go to Europe.

So yeah. I've been a software dev for like 8 years. Man i fucking love the money. I don't even know what to spend it on these days.

Since just gloating is no fun; here's some advice. If you like money (like me), you probably have to put up with something that is harder to do and less relaxing than being a check-out clerk at JC-Penny. Thats why they pay so good.

What part of "corporations pay you one rate for both your ideas and your time" were you not aware of? Of course, the labor at huge companies is like a Ponzi scheme. How else would it work?

California should actually be nuked.

See, I don't think that is THAT bad, as long as you only put your workers first and say "fuck you, we are helping the people first" to the shareholders. Then again, if most of the shareholders are the employees it might be a win-win and you wont have to take such a hostile approach, only a test will tell u.less you guys have some insight you want to share.

Let's see a screengrab of your bank account balance right now....you can censor anything you want, I just want to see your bank account given that you just made that statement,,,,,,

He's probably a check out clerk at a JC Penny IRL let him have his fantasy

The real shareholders are going to be the venture capital guys and company executives.

They're going to come first, but they are all aware of the fact that if the company culture isn't innovating the company won't last.

Heh... Actually I have no idea how to log into my bank. I don't even have direct deposit set up. Last I looked it was around 100K.

Thanks for the tip. It feels good to blow off some steam. I'm ok with taking lower pay for a basic management job the problem is that even basic management jobs are so fucking competitive out here. The moment someone sees engineering then they instantly want to use you. He bro I got this great idea and the entire time all you see is $$ signs in their eyes.

>Prove to me you're rich because I said so

This is the kind of shit I have to work with every day as a java programmer. FML

i've got a startup on the side that i'm slowly building and that i'd rather be doing, but im going with the degree in the mean time

WTF OP.
Software Engineer here, OP you piece of shit. 'Nuff said.

Hi. I'm a software engineer.
I love my job, and by no means, am a slave.

Try working for a big corporation. The total amount of bullshit you have to deal with will go way up, but the pay is much more realistic (no minimum wage plus stock options nonsense.) My understanding is that Google will "ask" for your soul, but not demand it, and that you should stay as far away from Amazon as possible. I've not worked at either place, but I know a few googlers, and they all say about the same.

Yeah I hear that. This is another thing that bothers me out here. I just talked to 3 people this past year who totally got fucked out of their equity. Mostly b/c people really don't fully understand the difference between common vs preferred stock and the fact that investors will dilute the fuck out of things and fast track things for their own interests while you young kids come out here and slave away. People who have walked away with nothing after almost vesting after 4 years of service and two weeks away from vesting. Pretty fucked up if you ask me.

You realize that any fool can edit the html inline to make their bank account look like they're billionaires, right?

>user not realizing that this us /b and all these niggas are liars.

>Came here to post this
Some of you glorious faggots still left in this hellhole

Power to you and I wasn't trying to offend any engineers. There is a reality to this truth and if you are happy and ok with that then thats great. But never settle for anything in life.

That's just mean. I may sound like I'm being condescending but I mean it, you just can't get work done because the candy over there that, if comp pol says, you can't touch/approach if you aren't 10/10 in either looks, charisma, or sum of combo.

i feel ya, onii-fam

And yet no one has bothered to do so ITT. It would be entertaining whether real or troll

Stupid faggots.... garbage man here....driving around the city with a big truck, listen to music and i can keep all the good things i find. Once i found a batman comic...fuck you computer faggots...i am collecting trash with my big truck whoooop whooooooooooopp

Then again I have a hard time talking to anyone, they just freak me out.

Hi moot

Dye your fucken shoes you degenerate

Software Developer here

I work in a office full of guys, literally no women. We have no drama, we drink, goto the bar, etc.

Never once have I felt like a slave, except when my shit breaks and I have some one breathing down my neck

what's your startup, if you don't mind me asking? like what industry, and what service do you provide?

Kek, like most of these fags know html, not that it is that difficult to learn.

Blowjobs service for little boys

There was a great article on medium a while back which talked about how top engineers if they continue on into their 30s they will become meth, speed, adderall, or cocaine addicts. In your 20s you are at your prime brain processing power in your 30s your brain processing starts to slow so in order to keep up you do drugs. This is a huge problem I have seen in the bay area among top engineers and it needs to be address instead of brushing it under the rug b/c that guy over this is producing. I've seen this time and time again with so many top engineers and executive in the bay area. its not even funny. Lives ruined for what?? Money, sex, power... So insane.

>SWEAT shop
>AC

topkek

Damn, how much do you charge? Will my lunch money get me some head or will I have to save up for 2-3w?

>WAAAA CORPORATIONS SUCK DO YOU SEE HOW EDGY I AM GUYS?

/thread

apparel
yes im aware its a flooded market. but fuck it, worth trying than not

Faggot

how long have you been in business? are things going well? have you got some retail space, or are you completely online?

Dear god.
Move to texas, you can get a HUGE fucking house for that cost.

>2016
>trying to make money so i don't have to work for some faggot
>le epic fagooo

I see moot is enjoying his new cuck adventure

for 5k you can buy a house? kek

havent started yet. just got my domain and shit sorted. now looking at importing shit from china.

so far so good but not cheap. spent about 1k already just for trademarks and shit. then i gotta fork out another 1k for trademark and then look at importing shit.

now looking at finding a supplier. this part sucks

Yes but then you have to live in Texas

and ive been at this since about december last year. shit takes time, especially when dealing with chinese. fkrs will try to rip you off, barr none

do you have any black Bart shirts?

Since when do you start a business paying money out? You are doing it wrong!

you'll get there eventually. I really want to start a business, but not in apparel, perhaps some tech thing. Many of my friends started their own fashion labels while in high school, and they did pretty well for some time. sales started to slow down when their items for sale started stagnating or if they weren't constantly updating their social media pages. It'll about that online presence and getting your business as much exposure as possible

This gentlemen is true. Live in Sunnyvale. Work your ass off for being a number in an excel sheet. Fuck this shit.

moot here:
fuck you guys, I'm the new king of Sup Forums. hiroshichink can blow me. 420 yolo blaze it faggots. checkem

those trips....

alibaba.com m8 check there
pretty much everything you need for importing stuff if thats how you wanna go about it.

my advice before you start, grab a decent domain name, register ur business, trademark etc, try get a good logo and brand name
then with any luck you can do well.

sweet, i'll look into it

what are you planning on selling? shirts, pants, hats, sweaters? other stuff?

You get what you pay for. I pay more to live not in Texas

ayy lmao

>implying we'd allow fags to live here

Thanks op, this is true. But the free food doe!

Flood
twitch.tv
/silly_burns

Curretly learning java from codeacademy. Dont even know why just didnt want to waste my vacations jacking off and not accomplishing anything.