Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking cigarettes?

>smoking a new cig every 12 minutes for 16 hours straight
nigger pls

Have you never met an actual smoker? We don't all live in wealthy gated communities

You've certainly heard of enough tips and tricks to quit smoking. You just have to do it, which you aren't doing.

i did ! i was at two packs a day for going on 7 years. ive been clean for 6 and i feel amazing. you got this user change is within you! you make the choice to quit when you want to and are truely ready

>he thinks it's the same person posting it day in day out

Newfag Gtfo

Why is this posted everyday? Bitch please
This is now ylyl Thread
Go!!

I quit in early March after smoking for 10 years, about a pack a day.

Used an e-cig. It took awhile and I relapsed a few times but I made it finally. The first week sucks, CONSTANTLY I thought about smoking. After that the cravings get much less and far weaker.

3yrs no cigs cold turkey master race fell great and save a shit load of money

>cool-cleveland
Why this picture?

That's a lot OP.

I smoked a pack a day or more for a while (20 a day) and I felt like shit. So I cut back, only smoked at parties or on breaks at work got down to about 5 a day on work days and none if I wasn't working or partying. Recently I haven't smoked in a few months.

I really didn't do anything to cut the habit other than just trying to smoke less; but some people have a harder time of it.

Yes.

You stop smoking.

That means no vaping, no patch, no pill, nothing.

You just don't smoke.

You do something else.

just quitting makes you feel like a boss! like putting your cool face on man! its good to feel in control of your life!

Read Stop Smoking by Allen Carr and you'll never smoke again

Thats to you!

Here's how my grandfather quit in one try after smoking for 30 years.

He switched to a cheaper, nastier brand of cigs that he enjoyed smoking less. After smoking them for a week he switched to an even cheaper, even nastier brand and he enjoyed smoking even less. After that week he switched to the cheapest, nastiest brand he could find, he smoked one of them and said "Fuck it, I'm done.", and he never smoked again for the rest of his life.

You're actually right

You smoke almost 4 packs a day ??

Don't worry about stopping it, you'll die soon nigga

75 is exactly 3 packs. Can you retards not count? 25 x 3 is 75

How long was his life after this decision?

i managed to move from fentanyl to cigarettes to dip to alcohol. does that count?

Try vaping

20 cigs in a pack, breh. If OP isn't lying he's at almost four packs/day.

He quit in his late 40s. He made it to 88, died of complications from blood cancer.

Alcohol is a way better buzz than all of those other options, I drink at least a fifth of vodka everyday and ive done every drug and alcohol is the best by far

There's only 20 in a pack you dimwit.

Ow so it was worth quiting, good to know.

Actually no I smoke 40 cigs a day and they come in packs of 25. ........

I quit with Chantix, shit made me mean bu,t dick would go diamonds for hours.

>you have to live in a gated community to have any self control
wut

I meant you live where nobody has any stress because they're rich and privileged

Lol what? Every pack I've seen has 25 in it you dumb fuck

In Canada it's either 20 or 25. Anyway, anyone who has the great idea of trying a cigarette one day is nothing but retarded.

20 packs are the kids packs adults get 25 packs

I smoked a pack of newports every day (switched to camels at the end) for 22 years. I quit cold turkey. The trick is to convince yourself that it is easy, and I promise you, if you can lie to yourself about it, eventually you'll believe it and its amazingly easy. Also keep in mind that feeling of "FUCK!!!" when you previously failed to quit. You know what I mean, you've quit smoking, then you have that urge and say "fuck it". Then you go buy that pack, and it feels awesome, finally you can smoke. you peel off the wrapper, awesome, almost there. you open the lid and can smell the freshly dried tobacco leaves, smells so good. you put that cig in your mouth and light it. oh yes. you take that drag, and before you fully exhale you scream "FUUUUCK!!!".

Keep that in mind any time you have an urge. But I promise you, if you spend some time convincing yourself that it's actually easy to quit, you will find that it is miraculously easy and will never even have the urge. I quit 4 years ago after a 22 year habit and only had 2 urges. Both were the day after and I never had an urge after that, even when im drunk as fuck, which is usually my strongest trigger.

You can do it. I did. you wont miss it if you convince yourself its not for you anymore. Im not kidding. you wont miss it at all. Not after dinner, not in your car, not after sex, never.

Addiction is just a myth. Get over yourself faggot.

Oh boy we've got a straight edge cuck here

>implying people don't die from alcohol withdrawal

See