Today is my 28th birthday

It's interesting how time flies

I remember ten years ago I was in my room sad while my HS prom was going on thinking about all the sex my peers were going to be having on prom night. I thought it sucks but I'm about to go to university and it's so easy to get laid there right? I mean that's what movies and music have taught me. Yeah that was a fail, I was no more successful in University than I was in HS.

Here I am, never had sex never been in a relationship. I've seen guys I've grown up with her girlfriends/get married and move on with their lives. One guy who was a friend drifted apart after he got engaged and we rarely talk anymore. My HS reunion was a couple months ago and I didn't go. Don't get me wrong economically and education wise I've done well for myself and I'm in shape but seeing all these guys with their wives and gfs would mess with me. I mean even the so called "nerds" I went to school with are engaged,married, and having kids on my FB.

Also Contrary to popular beliefs about male virgins I'm do not think I'm "entitled" to sex or relationships. I can't be mad at women not choosing me, I mean I look at myself in the mirror every night and I see it. It's just not just looks either, I'm awkward, I have no confidence and just not masculine enough. It just sucks though because it feels like I have no one to share my life with, especially now when it's Christmas eve, no matter what I accomplish it's irrelevant. Had a great day at work? Nobody to come home and tell it to. Christmas birthdays Valentine's Day? Yup same thing nothing and nobody

I'm also not religious nor do I believe in karma. This is the only life we get, there is no paradise coming for people like me in the afterlife. I'm going to be an old man in my rocking chair at some nursing home playing cards with other old men. They'll be reminiscing about their past sexual escapades, great relationships and I'll have nothing but a wasted life

>Today is my 28th birthday
I'm in the same boat (28 y.o. as well), how do you even find any capacity to care at this point? It's just how things are.

did not read lol

also do a flip faggot

caring probably makes his life interesting, i mean at least he doesnt give up.

in my opinion not giving up is all that matters. even being that lonely is fine

by the way op whats your relationship with your parents like?

I plan to be like you just without the financial success.

lol. Too long

where's the unsubscribe button to this blog lol

Have you tried dating sites or anything? Happy birthday Finn and Czech bro, you'll be alright pal.

Go fuck a hooker as a start to get some purely physical experience. Yes, you wont get the emotional experience, but that's at least something. Something is better than nothing.

Don't expect it to change your life or something like that. Just go get some purely physical experience of intimacy.

Go have sex with a kurva.
Also try doing something interesting in life like mountain climbing or whatever just don't complain about it on Sup Forums. Life has many interesting things to offer and sex is only one of them so stop caring about dumb shit like that and go do something interesting that you can tell people in that nursing home that will make their sexual escapades seem insignificant.

Hey you talk good Finnish user

>Life has many interesting things to offer
Not really.

It definitely has.
You can travel, read books to educate yourself, pick up all kinds of hobbies and probably many other things that i can't remember right now. Life has something for everyone even if the things i listed might not be interesting to you personally i think if you just try you can always find something interesting that will fulfill you.

>You can travel
Been there, done that. It's just a very temporary escape.

>read books to educate yourself
That's like the only mildly interesting thing left.

>pick up all kinds of hobbies
Meh, hobbies just feel like a waste of time.

I'm not reading any of that

>Temporary escape
I guess traveling is not for everyone but for me it is always interesting but i'm also the type to stare at a piece of forest for half an hour and not be bored.
>waste of time
A lot of things we do are a waste of time. The important thing is to enjoy yourself so go and pick up an instrument, climb a mountain, collect guns or swords or whatever. Just try to enjoy yourself and life will seem wonderful.

Damn

fuck

happy birthday finland!

:( Happy birthday user, I hope things improve for you, I really do.

2 years away from your fate, iktf f am

was hoping it would happens naturally, I keep telling myself that I am just not interested in the women around me or that they are way out of my league so I never tried.

Happy birthday. I guess you just have to wait to get a little older. Women will drift even more apart and you won't care as much either.

Happy birthday, at least you got Sup Forums

whoa in 2 years you will be a wizard

>tfw 135 kg

So, are you gonna kill yourself or what? It's Christmas, after all.

Not too bad.

your a big guy

5'11 and I feel fat as fuck at 90, I hope you are at least 6'0 and above.

>I hope you are at least 6'0 and above.

Do those feet really look like they belong to someone who's six feet or taller?

I wouldn't know because I don't personally know anyone who is at that height, much less look at their bare feet.

A man's foot is as long as his forearm. It's about proportions.