Sup Forums, I'm married to a bitch. I hate my life

Sup Forums, I'm married to a bitch. I hate my life.

I lost my semester, Feels thread?

Yes, feels thread.

It feels better to be alive when you realize that everything is actually meaningless. Then you realize things are meaningless.

If it makes you feel any better, not only did I marry a bitch, but I also wasted an entire year at a university drinking and getting fucked up, so I know that feel too. OP btw

I already realize that things are meaningless. That only makes it worse that the time I'm spending here currently is fucking terrible

better then single life. just save yuor money.

Black Lives Matter

I see...

I lost my semester because I did not reach the minimum score.
I missed one tenth.

Sorry bad english btw

Get out of the house. Be alone for a while.

sounds like the problem is you're a fucking idiot.

what's her name?

Hows the pussy tho

Dumb trailer trash idiot. Deserved it, should have picked a wife with something other than your dick.

Cant. She hates knowing I have fun not being with her

No lol

Non existent

have you tried asking her to return your balls?

She holds you at gunpoint then? Stupid cuck.

Haha nigger I work for blue cross blue shield at home. You wish I was trailer trash

You ain't hitting that right

Plenty of times. They're in a safety deposit box

It's hard now that the state is involved.

Kek

Sorry OP. If it helps, probably nobody in a marriage that's gone on longer than a few years is happy.

Guessing people are happy once they both accept that this is their life, forever (not including divorce)

Loss of hope is a key point in acceptance and moving on.

I appreciate you being real with me. That makes complete sense though. However, I'm able to move past things, and Ole wifey isnt. She can't accept life without her parents. She's a spoiled rich bitch, and I grew up lower middle class.

Why did you marry her, user?

(949) 441-8389
(949) 482-9860

She was different before we got married. Now she's a shrill angry old cunt, who doesn't put out. I ask myself the same question a lot.

Sorry to hear that user

That's what you get for marrying a pikachu

dont ever get married... you throw your life away to some bitch that has you by the nuts... and if you do get married, dont ever on any circumstances have a kid.. then the government will have you over a barrel too.

Fucking filters
Oh no my pixels are too ugly

No kids yet. I refuse. I know what comes with that.

Hahaha. You're fucked Johnny, you earned it you pussy

I'M UNHAPPY AND LITERALLY CHAINED TO WHERE I'M AT IN LIFE AND WON'T EVEN BOTHER TRYING TO CHANGE IT BECAUSE BOO HOO BAW WHOA IS ME

you faggots deserve to be sad

Ehit's my fault

Again, my fault.
Not asking for sympathy from Sup Forums of all places

Bitch my picture is pretty. That's some OC right there

Ded