What are you faggots smoking on tonight?

What are you faggots smoking on tonight?
post your setups
rigs/rolls/stash/glass/stoner thread
420 blaze it
bout to dab up watching some ATHF

Just starting to get into smoking weed. Currently only a weekend and group smoker. Hold up, lemme get a pic of the piece I bought not too long ago

come on i know youre all high as fuck right now

lets see em guys

Only used it once so far. If I end up using it this weekend it'll be with a medical indica

Also, SICK looking rig!

thanks also, REP amg sick first little piece. i actually got a keychain from my headshop by amg cool little bong keychain, dont have one of their pieces tho. hows it rip?

Yeah, I thought I did pretty well for my first piece of glass. It ripped as smooth as anything I've ever tried, which isn't saying much because the only other bong I've tried was my cousins' Roor the first time I smoked. Even that might have been a knockoff-we don't know. But I like my little AMG. Next time I'm gnna try it with ice

i'm drinking heineken beer tonite

I met customgrow420 yesterday

i want him to come rip all my bongs with me back to back

why would you think that?

You're such a faggot OP.

No matter how many times you post your impractical uncleanable bong, you'll still only impress underage faggots.

Hey, impractical is fun once in a while! Who's to say that's his main piece? If you're getting ripped with a bunch of friends and you pull out a funny or awesomely designed bong, I can almost guarantee you everyone's going to want to try it

uncleanable? i literally cleaned it a week ago, i can clean it right now if you like? its 90%iso alcohol and some salt. you shake it up, it takes me literally maybe ten minutes max.

get a heady bong so you can stop hating?
once you get one youll start collecting, art is an important part of life. including smoking

and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and ignore when teh attrative loser people say that the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and the ugly guys losers ignore the attrative loser people and still try to hurt the attrative loser people with looks but the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and pathatic and smell like dog poop like beyonce and try to be better then the popular people or the attrative loser people even tho the ugly people losers or ugly guys losers smell like dog shit and is ugly
and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then everybody but the ugly guys losers and the ugly loser people that can hurt the popular people or attrative loser people the ugly way that smell like dog poop like beyonce is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce like reddit and the ugly people losers

and the ugly people losers that outnumber the popular people try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is ugly and lame and smell like dog poop and cock block the popular people from acting or kill popular people the ugly way like biggie smalls cause is a hater cause is ugly and lame and smell like poo like beyonce so fuck the ugly people losers on tv and music
and the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and try to hurt the popular people and the attrative loser people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers that got rejected by the popular people and is ugly as shit is ugly and lame

You are so gay. Kys

and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and ignore when teh attrative loser people say that the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and the ugly guys losers ignore the attrative loser people and still try to hurt the attrative loser people with looks but the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and pathatic and smell like dog poop like beyonce and try to be better then the popular people or the attrative loser people even tho the ugly people losers or ugly guys losers smell like dog shit and is ugly
and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then everybody but the ugly guys losers and the ugly loser people that can hurt the popular people or attrative loser people the ugly way that smell like dog poop like beyonce is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce like reddit and the ugly people losers

and the ugly people losers that outnumber the popular people try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is ugly and lame and smell like dog poop and cock block the popular people from acting or kill popular people the ugly way like biggie smalls cause is a hater cause is ugly and lame and smell like poo like beyonce so fuck the ugly people losers on tv and music
and the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers that got rejected by the popular people and is ugly as shit is ugly and lame

that is my main piece tho. its my go to most of the time, its my favorite of all of them forsure, but i use all my headys pretty much daily, or every few if i dont feel like using anything else but my salt.

Meanwhile, you're probably the faggot that steals a few inches off his neighbours garden hose

lol you are SO mad, get a better job and get a nicer bong so you can stop being such a fucking mad ass faggot, i bet you smoke from tincans and homemade gatorade bottle bongs.

Oh haha. Well I guess I see paraphernalia collecting like I see any other kind of collecting of items that you use often. Like cars-generally, the gorgeous and rare are kept in the garage more often than they're driven, while you drive the workhorse around to get beaten up, ya know?

everyone is sick of seeing your stupid bong and you bragging about how expensive it is. we get it, you blew lots of cocks to get that glass.

HOly shit! $5500 for that thing? Fucker better rip smooth as silk!

im careful with it, but its glass, its not going to deteriorate with use as long as i dont smash it its fine.

clearly you dont have a nice bong to post, stay mad fam.

its art. but yeah it rips FACE

Skywalker wax cartridge. Almost no smell, super smooth.

Also, so-Cal checking in.

y'all need to get on my level.

I'd post my rig if it was with me, little red Grav Labs bubbler. Works like a charm.

You're the faggot who was in the other stoner thread a while back boasting about your shit looking $5500 bong

fuck off and buy a less gay bong with daddy's money next time

lol kid, i paid for every single one of my pieces with my own money, its called a job, maybe if you had one youd realize you can afford nice things too if youre wise with your dollars.

Magic flight launch box, smoking what my dealer says is purp (it had purple strands and shit so I believe him).

> if youre wise with your dollars

Yes, it's called paying for a car and investing in items that increase my productivity, not splashing 5 Gs on a BONG

That thing is gonna fall and smash one day and you'll fucking hang yourself over it

I got some sour diesel and purple monkey balls.I like the monkey balls much more,I need a new pipe though.

you took that price sticker off something else and put it on that piece of shit piece.
notice the corner of the sticker.

Sadly, I only got some crappy shake- wat do?

i have transportation and everything else i honestly need/desire. except more art and glass art

fucking jealous

also colorado fag here so all medical, hydro, indoor grown weed, ounces are 90-160 generally depending on the sales and quality

got some stevie wonder, its okay, just been vaping for easy/no lingering smell as well as health benefits

i most certainly didnt, look into salt glass pieces, its a collab with akio, both him and salt are world famous artists in the glass game

Alright, i'll lay off the hate for a second

What do you do that allows you to spend so much money on a piece that honestly isn't really that impressive? I actually don't see the appeal in that thing, i've seen bongs that are cheaper that look better

Won the lottery?

had to smoke like 3 bowls in order to get mildly high. I hate shitty weed!

i have a job, i work 40 hours a week, and thats it. i make decent money but im not even loaded, just know how to put money aside for things i want, art is subjective, i love this bong, and have yet to find one i would trade it for, if money was no object. i do a psychedellics a lot to and design psychedellic art so it looks crazy as fuck on lsd and shrooms, havent gotten hands on dmt since ive had it tho

I'm a bit jelly. Not of that bong though. Try the darknet for DMT, lots of vendors

Good luck with everything but seriously dude, you need to stop spamming that bong, it's already gotten old

been posting it for longer than you realize, but no, im gonna post it when i post in stoner threads, cause sometimes it gets other stoners posting headies

Not smoking or vaping or anything but

id rather not, i dont trust them, and i can eventually get dmt, i just gotta wait for it to roll around, but i trust who i get it from

nice squad pic user, i see some semi headies in there, any artists of note? cant see all of em too clearly

Oi

Need a new strain, this shaky ass master kush is getting old

where do you live that you can leave your bong in the window like that?It would either get stolen or i'd be arrested.

Alex k. Downstem on the straight tube, hsg, vapor genie, bongbuddy, roor, 420 science, highly educated, helix, solarhit, micro, j-red, grav labs, matt c, thickassglass, illadelph, hvy, koji, boro syndicate, and slum gold are the artists names i know that i didnt buy local or i know theyre big names, ill post a couple up close of locals whose names i know and if you want to see any others up close just let me know

nice, i noticed the helix , which is the slumgold? i can norm spot his pieces a mile away

Miya rodriguez

The little cheeto dabber on the slickpad

that looks really good.a lot of crystals.

Sydney boyd

ahhhhhh thats why i missed it, lol im used to a lot of his tubes and some recyclers

that ones sick

Those are the two i remember they always tell me But the miya rodriguez pieces she spells her full name pit very legible on the bottom and i went to school with sydney but the rest i just forgot

All ceramic

Oh and pukinbeagle lol how could i forget pukinbeagle

It is good but it's sativa, just had a bowl lol
I want to switch to indica again

i was gonna ask about that but i figured

fun fact, all glass is technically classified under "ceramic" some user schooled me hard in another thread

Sure But peep the bottom of that dish tho

i like indica better.because i usually smoke at night after work.i don't blaze all day.

drinkables maaaan

nice