Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1lwooYhIuXj
youtube.com/watch?v=sJNxPRBvRQg
youtube.com/watch?v=nS_zXRgg9H4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please never come back to /jp/
chatroom generals belong to Sup Forums
thanks

don't you have some autistic idol thread to attend to on your shit board?
gtfo

don't you have some shounen to watch to learn Japanese from?

You have a thread here already

he gargles as he posts a kantai collection cancer fanon image

This

Please let's respect and not shit up each others threads.
Last post on Sup Forums I'll make.

Please no shit flinging contest.

Thank you.

Once your board ceases to be a janitor's personal playground we'll think about it.

It ceased being the janitor's personal playground the moment DJT started not getting instantly deleted there.

上げる

my criteria is:

can I accompany my posts with niggy images w/o being banned

i don't think the world works the way you think it works

life is nasty, brutal, and short

I've been using Anki for way too long and I know all too well that it's a complete waste of time and barely has any advantages, but because I've invested so much time into it I just can't stop using it, how the fuck are you supposed to stop?

stop adding new cards

your reviews will plummet

She does zan-shin.

>I know all too well that it's a complete waste of time

your and retard

It is a waste of time if you read though, seeing a bunch of random words out of context doesn't relate in the slightest to actually consuming native material

how about you do some actual reading or watch shitty live action dramas

>I'm going to start reading with zero vocabulary. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll pick it up and remember while not knowing how to even read the words!
Why not both?

Well guys, is it time to move up to 25~30 cards a day?

>tfw i wish i could do 100 cards a day and so i could be at 6000 words in only two months

I used to read for 6+ hours a day before i started working last month

So I'm doing Anki now, and this is the second time I've had this happen to me, so I might as well just get it out of the way now and ask.

Am I fucking deaf or do these bastards sometimes pronounce things completely wrong?

動く (うごく) for instance. It really sounds like she's saying uMOku.
What the fuck?

That is pronounced only 'uGOku'.
What is 'umoku'?

That's just how some Japs pronounce ガ行 sounds

they're mis-hearing the velar nasal because english doesn't allow it to occur at the start of syllables.

That is the cutest thing I've seen all week.

I wouldn't recommend it, you are clearly struggling. This, is what spare capacity looks like.

I wonder if that is pronounced like ぅんごく.
That might be the case.

>you are clearly struggling
No he's not. He's doing fine.

No, continue at the rate you're going at. Having 300+ reviews per day already is enough.

If you really want more per day, start mining.

It's pronounced similarly to the ん in さん, but not similar to the ん in せんてい.

>start mining.
What's the point of mining when you've got a 6000+ card deck that you're only just starting on?

今日も勉強するの?
家族または彼女と一緒にいる予定ないの?

fuck sankaku complex

iNOkuって発音する方言もある

What's the difference between 始まる and 始める?

Let the celebrations begin.
Let's begin the celebrations.

One takes the thing that is being started as its subject, the other takes something that is doing the starting as its subject.

Learning words in context is a lot better than learning them in a pre-made deck.

And also it'll make your 6k deck much easier as your words begin to overlap down the line.

He wanted to up his daily count, it's just easier and better to make a separate mining deck than it is to add 10 more new words per day in the 6k.

Learning Japanese is like climbing a very long staircase. If you try to do too much at the beginning, you won't have much energy and will be hurting later on trying to climb the very same number of steps the next day. It's not about how fast you can climb to "step number x" in the beginning, it's about being willing to climb a minimum number of steps everyday. Once you have turned it into a habit, climbing that minimum amount of steps becomes so much easier. Language learning is about being consistent in the end.

The Japanese have a saying: 七転び八起き 「ななころびやおき」 "Fall down 7 times, get up 8"

Don't be afraid to make mistakes! The worst you'll do is fall over, but you can always pick yourself back up. Beginners often start learning the language full of fire and determination, but quickly fizzle out due to fear of making mistakes. Look forward to making mistakes and learning from them instead. Even if climbing just a few steps feels painful, difficult, slow going and unsatisfying in the beginning, if you always stick it out, every day it becomes easier, and you definitely will achieve your goals!

>Learning japanese is like climbing a very long staircase
So americans can't do it

始まる; 自動詞

夏が始まる

始める; 1 他動詞、2 他の動詞と連語を作り動作の始まりを示す

エッチを始める (1)
舐め始める、入れ始める、誰かが覗き始める (2)

まあ、七転八倒という言葉もあるけどね
がんばってね

look up transitive/intransitive verbs for Japanese

メリークリスマス!
:D

>:D
don't come here ever again you damn leaf

Is there a way to not have tons of reviews? Once I had a lot of time and changed number of new words to 50 and did lots of reviews everyday but now I realized that I fucked up and unable to do that much every day.

change it back?
reload the deck and start over?

why are you always so angry brazil?

anyway, merry christmas to you niggers
my family will arrive soon so until tomorrow then

Oh, yes, I'm an idiot I changed maximum reviews myself and forgot about it.

Any chance I can get the source for that VN?

七転八倒

二度あることは三度ある

1月~2月の間に東京行くけどどこで何したらいいかな
スカイツリー?アキバ?浅草?

merry christmas, you german pieces of shit.

Here, user: vocaroo.com/i/s1lwooYhIuXj
The sound is NG.

Prononuncing it like ungoku will not help if he's still making a hard G after the N sound.

How am I supposed to get up 8 times if I've only fallen 7?
HEUHUHEUH

>HEUHUHEUH
You're doing it wrong. Watch this.
HUEHUEHUE BRBR

No. Making it a hard, invariable HUE brings artificiality to the laughter. It's stiff and not really amusing, takes away from the actual chaos when you're HUEAHUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUHEing your self.

日本語スレッドに同じ質問
ここは初学者が実力を顧みずLNやVNを読むためのスレです

マンガと

This is why no one wants to play online games with you.

i havent gotten too far into grammar yet, but i keep seeing example sentences where the furigana doesnt match the pronunciation or kanas given

空く
レストランは空すいていまし

空くis pronounced すく and its used in that sentence without the く and pronounced just す. It makes sense in that regard but why does it still mean the same thing, am i always going to see it by itself or is that くsuppose to indicate something else? There are a few other example sentences that do that as well and i would like to know before i run into any more.

We've already had this discussion before, バーガー君

A kanji has multiple readings, the okurigana (this ku is one) indicate it's a specific verb with a specific reading. If it was just 空, it could very well have been pronounced kara, kuu, sora etc.

What you overlooked, though, is the -te form of a -ku verb is -ite. So "suku" became "suite".
Read some Tae Kim.

(I hope I understood your question right, I'm assuming the sentence you pasted has the kanji and furigana overlapping).

空く (す・く) is a verb
Verbs ending in ~く are conjugated as ~いて in the て-form

i didnt know about the conjugation part im still at the start of genki i dont think thats been introduced yet

I believe that answers my question anki gives it to me like that because they want that one reading of it to come out and then to define that one reading. In the sentence they put the furigana as su- and followed it with -ite because of the conjugation

>genki
You poor soul.

ive seen so many people on this thread in the past few days talk down just about every single grammar guide. I simply have no idea what you guys want people to use.

>verb conjugation
I imagine it sucks when English speakers learn it.

Get off of Sup Forums and never come back.

Yeah they're just being asshats. Genki is slow-paced, and if you bought it, you wasted your money because you can self-learn everything in that book in like a month.

Read Tae-Kim, it's everything Genki is but you don't have to read retarded ass stories and you'll actually learn Japanese this century.

>I imagine it sucks when English speakers learn it.
Why do people insist that english natives have more difficulty learning other languages?

Not really. It's a pretty straight forward process.

Try learning declensions in Latin.

Because English speaking natives are often stupid. But for real I don't know.

Because they do, if only because they are not forced to learn the lingua franca of the world and thus statistically less people get involved with language study.

Besides, verb conjugation is barely a concept in English, so there's that. For Romance speakers the jap conjugation system is quite a walk in the park.

Which jap kindle should I buy?
どんなkindleを買えばいいのかおしえてくれ。
I like both light novel and manga.

What is the most efficient way to study if you have 1-2 free hours per day, know about 5000 words, and know basic grammar?

>3 post in 2 hours
You normals are really enjoying Christmas eve, huh.

Christmas day for me and I'm checking DJT. Fuck my life.

I'm busy laying in bed not doing my reps faggot, get a clue.

Nah, everyone is just over at /jp/.

They had like 40 some posts in the same time frame.

Yeah, this thread is the normies and /jp/ is the weebs

I actually frequent both threads, I just like to shitpost here.

Hey, need some help. What 花の帝都, i think this "The capital of flowers", but, what it's mean?

"the pleasure of being cummed inside"

Do japanese people just know all kanji readings by heart eventually?
Does it happen that someone opens the newspaper and finds some long scientific term they never heard before and have no idea how to actually read it. If yes what do they do? Just look it up like we casuals do?

Never seen it happen. I have seen a video where people can't rememer the stroke order of kanji, though. Here's the link: youtube.com/watch?v=sJNxPRBvRQg

Yes? Do you never come across a word you don't know that you have to look up? If not, stop reading baby books then faggot.

This is next level projecting right here.

I'm just wondering because my biggest gripe with japanese as of yet is that I never truly know the correct reading of a word until I put it into a dictionary, even if I can kinda put together the meaning through the kanji and guess the reading. I just can't be sure because well irregularities exist.

Do you use anki? Do you read native material? These kind of things should help as long as you have time. Japanese people aren't born knowing kanji. It takes years of school and exposure.

Can you please just go?

Yep, that sucks. It's just the way it is. You learned English, it can't be much harder than learning how to spell all the fucked up things we have in our language.

>Can you please just go?
Can you, you useless fucking burger? Stop being overly pretentious.

when I learned such troublesome (I guess so) Japanese grammar in junior high school, I was very bored. well I studied it enough to get good test score and exams to enter high school, though. remembering English class shit, at least I didn't have to memorize anything besides conjugation related to verb tense

>you useless fucking burger

What did you niggers do for christmas in japan?

>Just mailed a $30 giftcard to a nip friend and sent an american music CD to another nip friend

>頭いい杉て、日本語お勉強しなくても大丈夫

When will anime creators in Japan animate WWE?

そうか

youtube.com/watch?v=nS_zXRgg9H4