Popped a melly im sleepin

popped a melly im sleepin

WOO

Ooooooh, ur so hardcore and bad ass

I take 6 of those every day to sleep. Been doing it for about 8 years now.

enjoy your nightmares

get dat melly in yo belly
ya gon be sleepin so welly

that's kind of excessive
i take a benadryl to sleep if i won't at least around eight hours, and only one 5mg melatonin if i know i can get eight hours or more

the dreams are the best part fam

St.. stick your dick in there.

Been taking 3 melatonin at 10:30pm for the last 10 years, works like a dream. Literally. Best dreams. Just take my dose for the night

>that's kind of excessive

Well, I've suffered terribly with chronic insomnia for 15 years and even with the melatonin, I still sleep like shit. It only helps me FALL asleep, I can never STAY asleep.

What a mess. Notice the dollar store deoderant on the desk

exactly the same here

>shitty nigger meme

go away kid, isnt it past your bed time? Dont let your mommy catch you up this late. She will whoop your fat white ass.

don't let your mom see you say nigger on the internet, she'll take your laptop away

Steel reserve? Meh.

Anyway, what kind of doses is everyone taking? I'm on 3mg every night and sometimes bump it up to 8 (3+5mg pill) if I feel I'll need more help to fall asleep. Is there really any benefit to taking more than that at once? I've tried in the past and found that it doesn't really matter, on a night that you know it's gonna be tough as hell to fall asleep no amount of melatonin will help with that only weed or lots of booze.

Also, yes the dreams are the best part

To sleep, I take about 10 breaths of air.

Go take some codeine faggot

i find i sleep a lot better if I force myself to spend 15 minutes away from my computer during some part of the day

Any particular time work best?

I've only been able to do it a few times, but I will start experimenting.

have you tried chocolate flavoured melatonin, it is the best shit

Can i get high on this shit

no but you can get the best natural sleep of your life, so that's nice

Yo my NIGGAS chamomile tea is the best though

How is it natural if you have to take pills

pills are natural

What he means is that you're not using a sedative. So not necessarily natural, but melatonin is a chemical that is naturally produced by your body to help regulate your sleep patterns... basically you take it, and instead of feeling drowsy like most sleep meds, you just feel "ready for bed"

try scoring some seroquel extended release, mother fuckas knock me out for 10 hours

Because melatonin is naturally secreted in the human body to signal it's time for sleep. Taking a pill of it just adds more or replaces any you're lacking.

>dollar store deodorant
>speed stick
>nigga wtf r u talking about

Nope

i take this it makes for get a sleep when i need to sleep in time. wake up and need to sleep again, nearly eight and 4 hours sometimes in the morning, but other times in the night like when every else is doing the same. if you have been having trouble you will know exactly the source of many of my frustrations, probably shared similar in likewise individuals such as yourself.

just because you are sleeping the way nature intended does not mean you are in the free and clear. in fact there are studies that likely will prove my point exactly, to the fullest extent imaginable. if you need this to make and help, then it is a wonderful way. if you need not this to take then you should not mess with that which has no explored long ranging effects.

Seems alright I guess.

The brain also produces dmt and ghb

and strychnine

your body doesn't produce food but food is still natural.

kys

nigga the nightmares i get with this
So vivid and real

It makes me sleep, yeah, but I wake up every 2 hours thanks to those nightmares

Not to mention the headache next morning

nightmares make me feel alive, although melatonin just gives me vivid dreams in general and i very rarely have a nightmare

Probably has to do with my unestable emotinonal state. Still, vivid dreams are not cool for me. They get mixed with real memories

kys

kys

then why are you online?

i'm not, i'm dreaming and you don't exist

Took these and last night i had a dream my dad was about to fuck me in the ass, but I said no so he didn't. I still felt violated tho.

Same. Almost as bad as the ones I had when I was a kid. Fucking wild.

kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys