Not bad .Ask her if she can shit on your chest as one last goodbye

Nothing is ever enough for these cunts.

Bubbly - she fat then?

Don't you fucking love it...
>Into a girl but she has no feelings for you
>Keeps contacting you, teasing
>Tell her nicely not to contact anymore
>WWWWHHHHYYYYYY?!?!

Drama craving bitch. If you had said no I can't stand for this you'd have been crazy and or clingy. Instead you took it like a man and walked away but that wasn't dramatic enough. Now she's going to reveal that she's the crazy one. Breathe a sigh of relief op, you dodged a bullet here.

Did you get the pussy at least once anyway?

OP is based as fuck. Good job dude.

>breaks someone's heart
"You're breaking my heart"
"I'm crying"
I NEED ATTENTION

I don't even know the bitch and I want to strangle her.

Yes

No

Sure

It is a good ending user

This guy knows where it's at

OP this is the part where you teach this scumbag a lesson by not responding to anything she says.

Good work OP. If she contacts you again, block her number and block her on social media. You don't need a teasing whore in your life.

OP you're doing the right thing. Tell her thats the way things have to be if she wants to break up and she'll come crawling back in a month tops.

This

Wow, I can't believe you'd actually post this. Thanks, Jonathon. At least you didn't give my fucking number out. Asshole.

This
Don't respond and send us pics of her slow decent into madness as her perception of her self worth goes into the toilet because she couldn't get the maximum amount of attention out of you or keep you around as a side bitch until she gets a new BF

Notice how she just sneaks in the "dont contact me" after giving you a complete paragraph praising you for your personality. She said all that in effort to make sure you dont retaliate after you've been giving complements. She wants to end it in one bullet, which is that text message, so you wouldn't come back biting for more, which you did.

Do NOT answer her question... it will eat her up from the inside because she is desperate for validation that shes not the bad person she feels like she is...

I wanna see what she said after.

Also. After her text. Ignore ignore ignore.

THIS

OP is the blue

what? op is blue.

You're a retard. The blue messages are from him to her.

This

Go fuck your own asshole OP who gives a fuck.

>doesn't share any identifiable info
>doesn't talk any shit about her
>only asks for confirmation after being shat upon
>asshole

Women logic

Some bitch did that to me fuck her and fuck that cunt.