EURO 2016 GOOD VS. EVIL #3: GOOD GUYS WIN EDITION

It fucking happened, lads. Meme magic prevailed in the favour of the good guys, making this tournament semi-bearable to watch. Italy completed their long-awaited face turn, putting reigning champions Spain out of their misery in the knockouts, and the based Vikings stood resilient against a pitiful >englel side to give them a place in the quarter-finals against the hosts. The fate of the Yuros currently hangs in the balance. Can the forces of good find a way to take it home? Find out next Saturday.

Iceland are the big guys

German in the bad guys please. The've won way too much shit, they don't another title.
They were the good guys in 90 tho.

Italy is third in the all time WC table and also "good".

Then Italy has move to the bad side too.

Where the fuck is the TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU category

NO THEY WERE NOT

American here. Why is Belgium bad?

Good observation. I'm okay with this

>italy
>good

Are you retarded? They keep playing the same shit since decades (dive dive dive -> 1:0 -> 10 guys defending for 80 minutes) and have the second-most WC titles tied with Germany.

They're the worst out there.

>Didn't qualify

We call this "cultural heritage"

this

How can you serously suggest him being a bad guy

>Italy
>Good guys

Fuck off Luigi

Wow you got it exactly right. Germany have won enough however.

>germany neutral

Good one Abdul.

>Italy
>good

c'mon now.

t. Alberto Barbosa

Portugal Lawful evil
Germany neutral evil
Belgium chaotic evil (globalist eu pigs, terrorist safehaven, leeches of europe, less white than portugal)

Kek if it's so easy why doesn't your shit team do it?

>Portugal
>Lawful
Negroes are hardly lawful

We shouldn't be the bad guys just cuz Ronaldo and Pepe are dicks

just open a new tab named TSUUUU and put us there

italy are the classic bad guys that people like, they're a vegeta type of character, not really a good guy on the level of iceland or wales

also come to think of it poland aren't good guys either 2bh you've fucked up OP

kek

Fuck this neutral shit

GOOD VS EVIL

WHO WILL WIN

Just realize already that no one fucking likes you in general.

jokes on you, im actually german americuck :^)

>lawful
>neutral
>chaotic

Go tell your sister to clean my toilets Pedro, you fucking bitch faggot

b-but we never won anything either ;_;

>didn't qualify

GOOD VS EVIL

DAY VS NIGHT

TSUU VS KURWA

You won against Croatia?

But really, i hope Poland fucks you up good and humiliates Ronaldo even more. We did that pretty well, but well.

croatians are bro tier. fuck you Ronaldo, stop shitposting you got your win now gtfo.

where the fuck are croatian posters actually? did a meteor whipped them out or what?

Italy should be in both good / bad guys

or should have a special zone called turncoat guys

Portugal should be in its own category of bad desu. They make everyone else look like heroes.

Since when are we the bad guys ?

Since ISIS took over

I meant never won an international tournament

no, we want to see portugal get fucked by bale in the semis

We're not the bad guys. We're not the good guys

We're THE guys

right because we won so often against the italians in the past

Gooddamn that part was so cringey...
Who the fuck casted that guy?

Because OP is butthurt ingirlander.

t. Romano Reignosa

>pooland
>good guy

>didn't qualify

kek

you're bad guys because so white

>Good
Iceland, Wales
>Neutral
Poland
>Bad
The rest

this

>didnt' qualify

>Bad: the rest

How are we cucked and why is france in its own category? Are you 5?

epic!!!

>didn't qualify

This is the only real good vs evil

Fuck off, here's the actual alignments:

> Wales
Protagonist Heroes. Actual guys you follow through highs and lows, having to beat both great evils and good friends to reach the top of the mountain. Series ends due to budget cuts before the Finals actual begins though.

> Iceland
Underdog Heroes. The little guys that shouldn't succeed, but have unlocked the Power of Heart. Will get so close only to slip near the end, but everybody, even the bad guys, will clap as they walk off into the sunset.

> Italy
Anti-Heroes. They are meant to be bad guys, but people like them too much to actually hate. Eventually, will face the Protagonist in the final test. Will lose, but will also be the first to congratulate them. Says "tch" a lot.

> Poland
Neutral background character who may get their moment of triumph for a couple of episodes before getting killed off by a bad guy for the sake of setting up the protagonists with motivation.

> Belgium
Neutral bullies who start off as bad guys, then you learn a bit more about them, and they become a comic relief group of ruffians with silly hair who have your back in their own dumb way.

> Germany
Anti-Villains. They're the bad guys because they look scary and dominate, but they don't actually do anything evil. Turns out they aren't so bad, but they won't go easy on you just because they like you. They have to win after all.

> Portugal
Comedy Villains. The annoying bad guys who think they're so great, but only fangirls who think they are hot actually like them. May pull off a great victory but will inevitably fall to their own hubris just before the end. Regardless, they'll do something irredeemable. Idiots on Sup Forums will keep spouting that they "did nothing wrong".

> France
Big Bad Villains. The corrupt mastermind who has all the odds stacked in their favour. They will attempt to crush all light from their tournament by any means necessary, be it hand balls or tearing shirts to shreds. Must be stopped at all costs.

We actually did nothing wrong.

bretty gud

this makes no sense whatsoever

>say no to Sup Forums

why are Belgium bad guys? we haven't won any tournament yet

>>>/reddit/

You're basically Congo. And Wilmots sucks

Niggers and muslims with bad attitude.

Germany is next to go
Spain is gone
England is gone after brexit the second leaving.

In what way is Germany evil?

>brexit the second leaving

We're the true good guys

FOR UUUU

I have yet to see one person put Italy in evil. It's always good or neutral. I think Italy should be lawful good.

>didn't qualify

rare

How do I pronounce this?

KOO-ruh-sow

>neverlands

I like this

saved.

history repeats

>this flag
>this topic

you got me good

Holy shit you almost killed me

Koo-raa-saum

haha pretty nice guy Manuel

>Didn't qualify

remember the SIX TRILLION JOOS

DELET THIS

They are humble though. And win by being better not by refball.

>tfw Iceland might steal out meme thunder

winning too much
>muh WW1
>muh WW2
literally the only times we lost, and it took way more on the opposing side to finally beat us

Pretty good

why are we the bad guys again?

g o l
d i
g r o s s o