Girlfriend is 2 weeks late on her period

Girlfriend is 2 weeks late on her period....

We've been pretty safe as far as birth control. What else could it be?

shes cheating on you t b h f a m

Stress? Hanging out with a new chick could be influencing it as well.

She just started a new job. Just just moved in with a new roommate who is also a girl. I didn't think about that.

Some other guy had it in for you.

I get mine every 3 months. Maybe it's something like that

>birth control
to be clear, is she on the pill, or are you using a condom? she might just want kids and be lying about taking it

Her tit is deformed

Birth contol isnt 100% effective

if shes under 25 women can have irregular periods. takes a while for them to balance out.

Stress can easily delay or skip periods. Also if there is some hormone imbalance etc. it might cause it.

You guys are going to shit on me for this but it's just the pull out method. Hear me out though. She usually finishes me off with oral. Not like last minute. She'll finish and then we'll stop and she'll go down of me for like a few minutes until I blow my load. I've done this with every girlfriend I've had. We've been dating for 11 months. No kids.

>You guys are going to shit on me for this
yes, yes we are you fucking retard

Ever heard of precum. Guys usually dont notice but you cum before you actually cum

>it's just the pull out method

nigga shes pregnant

Tyrone

drugs
severe alcohol dependency
stress
a pregnancy
hormone changes
change in or excessive exercise routine
new medication or stopping a previous medication

could be lots of things

did you try the trusty old Pregnancy Test?

if you're pregnant, are you in Oklahoma? Cos then you're fuuuuuuuuucked.

Brain tumor

Precum really has no sperm in it. It's more of a myth that it will make someone pregnant. Just like those where people claim they got pregnant from toilet seat etc.

Doesn't even get anywhere near orgasm for me. Sorry guys.

Lmfa motherfucking o ive never heard of that toilet seat shit hahah

trips confirms, you gonna be a daddy!

Is she taking any products with ephedrine in them? Cold medicine etc? They can delay periods

No I don't think so. Last time she was about a week late. From what she was telling me, it usually isn't this late. She just started a new so my guess is that it's that.

Could be. But pulling out is playing with fire if you don't want to be a daddy. At this point, I could get a pregnancy test. Is she prone to out of sync periods?

Don't worry bro it's just her W H O R E M O N E S

kek

She's pregnant with twins. They always start with a missed period.

Seriously don't worry about it.
My girlfriend was over a month late, and my freaking out about it stressed her out more, causing it to prolong even further.
She broke up with me over it.
I fucking loved her more than words can express.

Learn from my mistakes.

Uh, so do triplets

Jesus you're a stupid motherfucker

This is simply a failure of sex education in action. Pre-cum does contain, among other things, sperm albiet a very dilute amount compared to an actual load. Google magic my friend.

Congratz mate. You're gonna be a horrible father.

M8 she was fucking Chad, why she was late and why she bailed

She didn't cheat on me until after the pregnancy scare.
I checked her messages.
Never fully trusted her.
I still love her more than anything in this world.
I'm really fucked up over it.