Alright. I know someone out there knows about car sound systems. Is this a good deal??

Alright. I know someone out there knows about car sound systems. Is this a good deal??

Subs + Amp are 3-4 years old

Decent
Ask if he can do 200

He wont budge on it loll

1000watts is fucking powerful, but it looks a little old try to go.for 200

Ehh only 25 dollars extra

I would only pay 200 to be personal but whatever

Just get it

Idk shit about subs at all. Going to take a drive over there tomorrow to look.

Swoop.down on it then!

Im bringing a buddy with me cause craiglist deals can be sketchy af

Yeah bring a gun just in case try to CC it though

XD idk if hes black though. That can cause a problem lolol

and the ugly people losers that outnumber the popular people try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is ugly and lame and smell like dog poop and cock block the popular people from acting or kill popular people the ugly way like biggie smalls cause is a hater cause is ugly and lame and smell like poo like beyonce so fuck the ugly people losers on tv and music
and the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and try to hurt the popular people and the attrative loser people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers that got rejected by the popular people and is ugly as shit is ugly and lame and the ugly people losers that is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause is ugly and lame and try to be better then everybody but the ugly people losers is ugly lame and smell like dog poop like beyonce and n tell ppl what to do and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit like the ugly guys losers that got rejected by the popular people and is ugly as shit and the ugly people losers think is better then everybody and the popular people even tho ugly and the popular people and attrative loser people pretend to like the ugly people losers to get things and so the popular people and the attrative loser people dont get hurt the ugly way cause the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and the ugly people losers hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers know the popular people pretend to like the ugly people losers to get things
thats why no point of doing anything
and the ugly guys losers is ugly and smell like poop like beyonce or dog poop

be a jew and get him down to $200

See gun, act stupid, get shot

Seems like hes getting them off his hands like he stole them or some shit, considering hes selling them "because of medical bills" that lowkey hints he is poor

Subs are $70 new at the mart of wals. The amp is probably around 80 to 120 so an ok deal if they function

Prob cheaper than that tbh. Make sure your looking at the right model (you can tell by the cone shape) cause from what i could find, they arent sold anymore.

The dude built a box for the sub too dont forget that

nd also im not sure what kinda car he has but who knows if theyll fit in my 00' accord trunk

Fuck here in australia half of that would cost 300-400 go for it dude

If he's selling it for that cheap its probably stolen watch out OP

why? because most sound brands come from the USA?

Think so

If they are the dual coil type yeah thats pretty decent deal.
Also; if the amp is 1000w and the subs are dual coil then youre going to need a bigger amp, the dual coils are 400w rms 800w peak. With a kenwood 1000w amp you would barely be getting the subs to their nominal power but be straining the amp to almost its max, wich will result in fairly shitty bass spikes and possibly a fucked alternator if used for long periods. Also the strained amp can get fucked faster as well with the shitty bass spikes.
I got a similar setup but with a 2000w amp.

Can i look on the subs to find out if they are dual or single? he doesnt have them wired anymore. and also whats the difference between dual and single?

I remember installing 2 subs in my Expedition EL.

My god the fun I had with my buds going around town

those used to be a package deal from sonic electronix for like 350 .. that kenwood amp will blow fuses alot its crap lol i had this package back in highschool now im running 4 12inch dads ( close to $2000 spent on my car audio )

box is sorta chunky but itll fit your car fine might have a bit of trouble getting it into the trunk if its a small gap fun little subs