Americans only

Americans only.

Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

deserttech.com/html/product_overview.php?product_id=4&load=product_overview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because guns are expensive and I don't need one.

Cause im poor af

pow pow merica

Can't own a firearm on campus.

Cause I own 2...?

The gun on the far left, who the fuck does that?

rather spend money on something that has some use in my life, like a dragon dildo or something

That's a strange way to say, "I like being a helpless victim."

Not old enough, planning to get one ASAP

Cause I'm canadian

I own a pistol because I live in a rural area. It's a small town with virtually no crime, but I'm still pretty close to larger communities. So I felt it was a necessity, juse incase a criminal decides to come an exploit an unsuspecting area.

I own 2 already. Gonna purchase more soon. Not because "the guvment gonna take em away". It doesn't work like that. But yeah, I'm gonna buy more

i cant afford one atm, i want a .45 at some point this year though

Because my cock's huge, I have a great car and I'm married. I fuck her regularly and have no insecurities about myself. Next question.

in

the same reason i don't own a katana: I'm not a faggot and i don't need one.

I own 3

RPR 6.5 creedmoor
Steyr L9-a1
PPQ 45

no one needs a fly swatter until they get a mosquito bugging them.

Why don't you have a .308 in there faggot?

Mfw

he does....

>Why don't you own a gun?
because fuck you

theres literally one in your quote

Because having guns is fucking stupid

Got about 30, thanks.

Live at home with liberal parents. They don't like, go through my room or anything, so I could have just disobeyed but yeh. Soon I move into student housing for professional school... lease agreement of course prohibits firearms. I could disobey... but I mean, I am going to be on like the 5th floor so really, what am I worried about.

why do you hate loli?

keltec is pretty cheap bro.. better than a pocket knife in a gunfight.

>so much insecurity projection

Hahahaha

I fucking lost it, kek'd so much

all that is probably wrong, now tell the class why you're a faggot and be honest this time.

Because I don't trust myself to not kill myself or someone else when I'm feeling down.

Ouch, that burned. At some level I am aware of the fact that my fascination with sword and gun violence is juvenile and mildly pathetic (in your terminology: faggot-like) so... yeah, ouch.

I do, I own 3 personally, and my family owns a few more than that.

>there are many like it
... not "there are many rike it"
literally go kill yourself

oh yea, work the shaft harder you dirty slut.

Only valid excuse other than being poor I have seen.
Hope you find some treatment that works for you and lets you have a better life.
Stay strong man.

I lol'd... then I came.

the government is just going to take them anyway

I have a raging hard on for this gun, but they're fucking expensive.

deserttech.com/html/product_overview.php?product_id=4&load=product_overview

I'm gonna buy one used in a few years, or new when I get the money together.

cuz ima convicted felon

slowly disarming us

>KNS pins
Disregarded.

Couldn't you just use your hand?

Suicide is between you and the accountant in the sky, but shooting other people is an act of immortal faggotry.

Unless they deserved it (by my standards).

Because I'm a felon.

Always on guard, a watchful protector, a dark night

Unless they're faggots?

i live in a blue state which means only nigger and spics are allowed to have them

yes you already said that, we know.

got a mossberg 300 at the pawn shop for $250

Im underage. Can't legally own a gun

That was my first post.

>allowed
You mean disregard the bullshit laws and have them anyway.

user gets it.

i can c&c on my campus

Who said faggots deserve it? Are you some kind of fundamentalist Muslim or something?
Unless they are actively trying to deprive other people of basic human or civil rights I could hardly give fewer fucks what they do with themselves or their time. That's their business.

Cuz I got a big cock

I'm not scared.

Because I like being a professional victim but not Jew tier.

There aren't any states which ban guns.

About to buy my first. Some weird laws in Cali, though

Looking at a Smith & Wesson M&P15T

only degenerates insist on using their hands, this Murrica, we have technology for these exact reasons.

Turn off your tv

Thanks man. I think I have. Just know how easily that thought can creep back in.

No seriously, just shy of 8 1/2", just bought a house, have a wife with DDD tits (deliciously curvy girl, let me tell you)... Though you'll prollay disagree with the car. But I love my custom soul.

So fuck off. Guns are for insecure faggoty buttfucking pussies who got molested by their daddies in the name of Jesus.

Test

You mean your under 18? Lucky for you the mods don't care anymore.

I do.
1942 Mosin PU
S&W AR-15

I build AR 15s for 250$ and resell them online for 400 to 500. I do this while I work as a security guard. I make close to 8k a month.

user almost certainly meant faggot in the South Park sense of the word, e.g. a person who removes the muffler from his motorcycle.

Because I would definitely kill some folks.
I do believe there are many disciplined and responsible gun owners but I don't think those pro
gun people realize how many people like me there are. People who wouldn't want to kill people but do feel like they could really lose their shit so they don't put themselves in the situation.

I said faggots deserve it and fuck Omar for his amateur hour performance and not really putting a dent into the fag infestation. Fuckoff moralfag.

sure you are, I believe you.

tl;dr no you're not, no one believes you, you aren't convincing anyone with your made up bullshit.

Hunting is for faggots and I don't need one for anything else

Poor fag, saving for a car. Would in the future

Being stuck on the 5th floor

I'm bipolar, something like 50% suicide rate and a gun just makes it too easy.

It smells like cheese burgers and sweaty fat fuck americans in here. Fucking gross

Which you enjoy in the company of men, we get it. You're a gay leftist pansexual special snowflake who thinks everything should be legal that you like and illegal if you don't like it. We understand you're a hypocritical authoritarian with daddy issues who takes out their mental problems on everyone else.

Well yes I agree. I meant I know I have anger issues too. If someone pissed me off enough and I knew I had a gun in my house, I don't trust myself not to use it to even the score. I'm lucky to have this self awareness but not everyone does. This is why I support some form of gun reform...not "OMG take all the guns away and we'll stop all violence!!"

Two, four, six, b8

Well put

a1 clone with properly profiled lower and original gi mag. GIB

>curvy
>fat
>you don't measure your cock by starting at the hairs on your ass

I wonder if that guy is racist.

I've made a firearm in my classroom. you went to the wrong school budy

i own a few, but only large caliber rifles i have are old and bolt action, hopefully i can change that soon

i want one of these cause the only thing better than killing mudslime is killing a mudslime with a jew made gun.

Yea dude I just posted basically the same message. You're exactly right.

Do you read minds professionally, or just on Sup Forums as a hobby?