Abortion: Right or wrong? Discuss

Abortion: Right or wrong? Discuss.

Oh wait, there's nothing to discuss. It's fucking disgusting and evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/DonohueLevittTheImpactOfLegalized2001.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so is raising a child when you don't have the capability to

/thread

There's too many people on this planet as it is. Get rid of those damn mistakes.

Adoption or an orphanage is better than death.
Try again.

im neutral on the subject but cant you just put it up for adoption?

which is why adoption is a thing

I like it because it prevents hot women from destroying their hot bodies, and I hate kids.

Wait, is this gonna turn into one of Neverending story princess things?

I think its right

>children deserving to live

and the ugly people losers that outnumber the popular people try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is ugly and lame and smell like dog poop and cock block the popular people from acting or kill popular people the ugly way like biggie smalls cause is a hater cause is ugly and lame and smell like poo like beyonce so fuck the ugly people losers on tv and music
and the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and try to hurt the popular people and the attrative loser people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers that got rejected by the popular people and is ugly as shit is ugly and lame and the ugly people losers that is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause is ugly and lame and try to be better then everybody but the ugly people losers is ugly lame and smell like dog poop like beyonce and n tell ppl what to do and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit like the ugly guys losers that got rejected by the popular people and is ugly as shit and the ugly people losers think is better then everybody and the popular people even tho ugly and the popular people and attrative loser people pretend to like the ugly people losers to get things and so the popular people and the attrative loser people dont get hurt the ugly way cause the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and the ugly people losers hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers know the popular people pretend to like the ugly people losers to get things
thats why no point of doing anything
and the ugly guys losers is ugly and smell like poop like beyonce or dog poop

You can be discounted from this discussion because we are talking about standard moral stances here. Yours is far too deviant to have a bearing.

M-m-m-m-m-m-m-muh s-s-s-s-anctity of li-li-life!

You should have been aborted, OP

a lot of orphans would disagree with you

yeah and there's no one in the world who's up for adoption, and every person on the planet is willing to care for kids who aren't wanted, right? you lot are fucking sadists

I don't understand why people give a shit about whether or not someone else comes into this world or not. Does it involve you? Is it your responsibility? Who cares. You can't control everything that other people do.

hey if I don't have to give my liver to you cucks if you are dieing a gal shouldn't have to give a her womb for a bunch of fucking cells.

You lack objectivity and probably don't understand the scale and structure of the universe.

there are many situations where the best chance an unborn child will have is to never be born.

A woman had an abortion at 32 weeks because they discovered the child would be unable to breathe after being born.

Anyone who has ever had to support a "person" born with microencephaly should have been urged to have an abortion.

should we continue?

k

Do you know how many noggers are aborted every year? I hate nogger lovers like you

Well that's interesting, a whole board with stuff just like this.

you haven't defined right and wrong.

The world is overpopulated.
Abort everything past the second child.

A womans body is her own, she should be able to choose. Fuck you if you think otherwise.

oh well, i guess you have a point there

Unless you want to give money or take care of the kid that the parents had even though they are in a financial rough spot then shut the fuck up. Also; i aborted away my child since i was young and had no money.

>orphanage is better than death.
Try again.

At least they have the ability do disagree.

How the fuck can you say giving children life is sadistic? Yeah they won't have the comfort and support that they might have had in a regular family, But this is what I call the lesser of two evils.

Retard.

As long as the kid is a parasite living in his mother, the mother should be able to get rid of it anytime she wants.

The wrong opinions:

>ALWAYS IMMORAL, you are killing a baby murderer

>ALWAYS MORAL! Women have a right to control their bodies (and any man who thinks he has reproductive rights is a misogynist).

The right opinion:
Abortion IS ending a life, at what stage exactly is grey, but bringing a child into the world that won't be cared for/supported properly is worse by a mile. There is a disparity between male and female reproductive rights, while women have complete control men none, and need to be given the same right, as in, not being responsible for a child unless he actively accepts it.
If men weren't by default responsible for financially supporting women's poor decisions, women would have to take responsibility for themselves.

Abortions fine. Much better than a child being raised in a family who don't have the capacity to take care of it. Same with adoption from same sex couples. Better a child be with a loving family of gay people than two straight parents who neglect and abuse it.

everyone ITT should have been aborted. I'd be willing to bet most of the people against abortion here also bitch about niggers on welfare.

>hurr no abortions or welfare for anyone
enjoy your grinding multiplication of starving masses into a depleted world, retards.

He didn't say giving children life is sadist you dipshit, he said you are a sadist.

At what point does the baby become a person? Would an abortion be moral 5 minutes before natural birth?

A whole board with faggots that don't know shit.

>Implying right and wrong has any meaning other than it's face implication to each person.

Look up carrying capacity, whilst also looking up action vs omission of action. Try get your head around these things first.

Literally the only case in which this is correct is if she was raped. Otherwise, she chose to have sex and was aware of the potential outcome. (yah, this includes alcohol too).

Having no money is the lamest and most pathetic excuse to kill a child. I'm sorry if this upsets you, but you did something wrong.

And who exactly are you to make this decision for a child?

Because some children grow up, switching between homes most their lives, never keeping their belongings, never knowing what true love or what a real family feels like. I am sure the ones that have been in the system for years, hate their lives and wish they were dead because they know their real parents didn't want them to begin with. And why would you want them to be in a situation where they're not "comforted" and "supported" Isn't that the point of raising a child, you dumbfuck?
Please don't procreate, in fact, eradicate yourself from the gene pool.

On one hand, I support abortion because it's killing children, but on the other hand, it gives women a choice

That statement does not make sense.

More nigger babies means more welfare recipients I have to pay for. Let them abort those fuckers.

Who exactly are you to make all the decisions. I didn't get the option to be aborted which would of been great.

Morals dont matter it isnt our baby or body, they have to live with it the rest of their lives.

ah shuddup

I'm all for abortion. I love kids, but I could never eat a full one

Look up the definition of a parasite, it genuinely does not fit this description.

Not gonna pretend you made any sense in the second part of your post, but saying a child should be killed rather than live a disadvantaged life is stupid as fuck. Why don't we make it mandatory to abort all disabled prenatal babies?

The same applies to this. The lamest argument ever conceived.

comment of the year.

>tl;dr intensifies

Not really a conclusive answer to the question you posed but if a baby is stillborn 5 minutes before a live birth were to have occurred, the stillborn fetus isn't deemed to have had an identity.

There should be a 5 year grace period after birth where you can abort your child.
If you decide that your little Timmy is a worthless shitbird at age 4, you should be able to call the government to roll in and cap his sorry ass in the woods.

about 20 years after Roe v Wade, the supreme court case that made abortion legal, the crime rate dropped significantly.

Because women who would have been unable to care for a child were able to terminate the pregnancy, those children who couldn't be cared for were never born. Because those children were never born, they never grew up in an impoverished and neglectful world. They never learned to steal to get by. Their crimes were never committed.

It was better for literally every one when those children weren't born, including those children.

This is called the Donohue-Levitt Hypothesis. See for yourself.

pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/DonohueLevittTheImpactOfLegalized2001.pdf

They're usually the ones that don't abort. Why do you think shaniqua is always surrounded by 10 fucking kids while using her food stamp card

If one does not have the capability to raise a child one can not be raising a child. The statement does not make sense.

You didn't answer. Should the mother be able to abort a child 5 minutes before its natural birth?

Those stem cells though

I'm neutral. On one hand it is good because it kills baby's, but on the other hand it gives women a choice

You know, you're right about one thing. And that's

gr8 b8 m8

Why would they do that, I mean, they've gotten that far, I'm sure they intend to keep it by then

Why not give them to pedos? Satisfy them and keep them away from the ones you don't consider "worthless". Two birds with one stone.

If you are referring to your own experience, then I am truly sorry that you had to deal with that. But if things have been so terrible, why don't you an hero? Genuine question. If you'd rather not have lived, then why do you continue to live now? I think you'll find the answer is that despite you having a shit time of it, you would still rather be alive than dead. So it was the right decision not to abort you.

An hero then if it is so bad. Refer to my above comment.

explain why I am wrong tho?

That's not the point, i mean, why should I have to when someone could of done it for me before I came into this stupid place

You still aren't answering. The question is: Should they be ABLE to. By 'able', I mean legally allowed to.

what the fuck does the universe have to do with prematurely terminating the division of a clump of cells?

Seconded.
Abort me now.

not every child is "adoptable." Say the child has a severe mental disability, not many people will be willing to adopt. and a single, expecting mother with not much income cannot raise a wheelchair-bound child very easily.

Cool, then why don't we roll up around all impoverished neighborhoods and start executing children? They are clearly going to grow up to be criminals anyway. Weak ass fucking argument.

Not up to me , it's the mom to be's choice. They can if they want to.

I mean, I really don't give a shit if they do or not tbh, it's not my fucking problem

searched the thread, didn't see this reference: interesting theory posited by the book "Freakonomics" looked for the reason in the decline of violent crime in the U.S. Community policing, mandatory sentencing all accounted for but the real difference is that this decline started roughly 18 years after Roe v Wade. YOU are actually safer BECAUSE of abortion. Additionally, you doctor killers are rarely from an extremely disadvantaged economic family unit. You know, poor. I am happy and love life, but it was an amazingly sucky start. So, fuck you asshole, you have zero idea of what those lives actually are and you are just pronouncing judgement from your little castle in the air. Fuck off and let the big kids make the important decisions. You can go back and talk to your imaginary friends in the sky.

Too late, man. You're in it now and you have to pay bills til you die

Okay, so now you've established that the mother should be able to terminate just before birth, when the baby is already fully formed as an infant.

Now, what about 5 minutes AFTER its born? Should she still be allowed to terminate? I'll remind you it's in the same stage of development as 5 minutes before birth.

10 points each, let's do it

No, I was not referring to myself. I was raised by my parents, and had a decent life. I was meaning all the ones that have been in and out of foster care since they were little kids, and are now almost adults, still in transit, miserable with their existence. Some of them runaway and are never heard of again, and some do kill themselves because of their situation. Not everyone is the same. Just because you feel it was right that they may have not been aborted, doesn't mean they feel that way as well.

honestly I don't even care. there are too many people alive anyway.

What was your comment?

This is not a valid argument.

The previous post was obviously undermining the value of life. If you look at how rare life is in the universe, and on top of that how incredible and unlikely intelligent life is, then you would have more respect for it.

That is where society steps in and provides the care that the child needs.

Abortion is great because it kills more niggers. Also check em.

There's limits to termination, you know, it's in the laws. You're just being rediculous

You're an idiot.

>Not gonna pretend you made any sense in the second part of your post

Then your reading comprehension is fucking terrible.
At what stage in a pregnancy is aborting ending a life as opposed to preventing one? most say 1st trimester. And that's likely true.
My point was, make it clear to women that they are 100% responsible for their choice no matter what, teach them to think before they spread their legs. As it stands now, they are never at fault, and there's always another to shirk responsibility to.

I'm only asking the extent of your conviction that she maintains the right of her child's life. SHOULD she be allowed to?

There was no argument you dipshit, merely an observation. Someones got their panties in a twist over abortions, get over it because it's legal anyway

they already do that shit in Brazil or have you not been reading the rekt threads. Abortion is only legal there if the mother's life is in danger. Militias go around shooting street kids with amazing frequency.

Please abort your babies. We're too over crowded.

refer to
Okay so they live, and then if shit gets too much they kill themselves. I know this can happen, and it's horrible. But this is an eventuality that is A: far less likely than the child growing up and living life, and B: the same result as aborting the child in the first place.

Look up carrying capacity and action vs omission of action

I hope a new plague comes soon

Can we start a new movement and when there's the big showdowns between the pro choice pro life people we show up as third group and just have shirts and signs that say abort me and 500th trimester fetus for abortion and postnatal right to die! Some shit like that.

Financial difficulties aside, I was supposed to be born paralyzed and the doctors said I would need a wheelchair. They brought up the option of aborting me and my mom said no. Well, I was born healthy and the doctors were wrong and I could've lost my life over it. Ironically I think abortion would be plausible if there is solid evidence the baby will be born as a vegetable. But you never really know

see and check them trips!

Morally, I have some issues.

I think it should be legal regardless, though, since overpopulation is an issue as well as people accidentally having children that they can't care for (either they forgot the pill one day, condom broke, et cetera)

There are also the obvious exceptions to even the moral issues I have such as someone being raped or cases of incest since children can be deformed due to incest.

You and me both. We have people literally living on top of one another