krispina-the-derp.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only cringey cuz the fursuits are shit

Your fur suit is shit.

youtube.com/user/OakDice/featured

face currently making several contortions right now

officially lost

low quality fursuits deserve to burn

Dont have one but if I ever did wanna go full out faggot id actually make it look decent or put moar money into it

contribooting. this made me physically cringe the first time i read it.

i didnt even zoom in on the first picture, already lost.

brb suicide

underratted post

Checked blank trips

LOL!

There is no way to make a fur suit look decent.

I'm in tears laughing at your autism

lol. he is tho.

lost

Your samefaggotry is cringe

Not true.

You can set it on fire. While occupied, preferably.

nigger

"Moar" yeah you've at least got a tail

>MS paint shit editing
Faggot

You have me there

it's just a screenshot, there was no editing. faggot.

cool

I fuckin lol'd at this

this
/thread

>cuntbarf

my little cringe

Atleast I dont change my "for"s to "fur" and my "not"s to "knot", thats also cringe and just stupid

Not the guy you're replying to but if you're a furry you're a faggot with a 25% chance of some form of autism too

kikes

You knowing about it just digs your hole deeper.

>Sup Forums on springbrake
Normies felt bad and took with them.

About to dump some cringe.

Some bastard married that thing.

lost

Where did you get these statistics? Ive been here awhile

Take that dump nigger

this isnt a rage thread

didn't physically cringe, but i think i felt a little rustle as the last of my soul died.

Why would I cringe at a right-winger being called racist? It's pretty much all right-wingers do is try to invite people to call them racist so they can go "there you go again calling people racist!"

What really impresses me is the confidence and comfortability furries have. Like, i could never do anything that public.

For once I didn't pull it out of my ass. There was a survey done amongst a ton of furries a few years ago. About 25% had some form of autism. More interesting, over 68% identified as some form of unusual sexuality, being homosexual or more likely than not, bisexual or only slightly bisexual

not cringe. that skunk is alpha af.

Has this thread turned into a "everyone tries to make the most cringe post" competition?

that is the smile of a rapist that hasn't been caught

i'm a lefty, and i disagree with you. the cringe wasn't just that she was calling him a racist, it was that she shouted him down without letting him make whatever retarded point he was going to make. you shouldn't do that. you should let racists tell you what they think, and then explain to them how tragic it is that their parents are also siblings.

It's called delusion, and when you're hidden in the body of a lifesize sonic replica you normally don't worry about judgement.

krispina-the-derp.deviantart.com/gallery/

almost made me lost, but good try

Pretty much all left-wingers do is find petty reasons to call people racists and bigots

ill start dumping, unless someone loses

Lost

Already lost.

please fucking don't

The epitome of baby face

I'm actually pretty impressed that these people spend so much of their days wrapped up in a hot suit...

How often are these people just ultra-introverted? Hiding behind a layer of fabric and separated from those they look at by a mask... Gives a feeling of anonymity, eh?

wat

Do it, faggot

Keep going

samefag

more

lost

Bunch of dudes in animal costumes of course theyre straight as a rainbow. A few extra chromosomes thrown in there too

/clap

lmao try again

It isn't me, you nigger.

Most MS paint faggot shit I've ever seen

Why does this shit have to exist. It makes people not even consider touching the game.

Isn't this the dude who harassed a 13 year old for nudes?

what a fuckin bitch denying his advances like that.

no.

thats probably one of the biggest factors in being a furry to be honest. im not a furry but im introverted and i used to love halloween as a kid because putting on a mask or makeup made it easier to not care what other people thought

That's alpha af famalambo

>born when he was 5 years old

lost at the mental fapping to lesbian cats

Post gif of girl bouncing on dudes dick then snaps it