is that a threat?

thanks english media, your toxicity is such a big help

I thought they wanted it to come home.

I want to see more

DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN

they actually are

>Brexit twice in one week

God damn it Memengland

But they won't have their European passport for long, they can't stay here.

Great players
Shit shit utter shit as a team

Fuck sake

holy shit that's legit too harsh

It's a parody of the real cover of a Polish newspaper from 2006 when we lost against Ecuador.

England fans and media do this same cycle every 2 years. Hype the team into false sense of success prior to the tournament, make it out of group and suddenly think they can win it all, then lose and pretend they hated the players and team all along.

Kek

Well they're literally paid hundreds of thousands a week. The least they can do is not fucking disgrace us against a country with just 300,000 people.

Well Polish-German.

Wake me up
This is too good to be true

It's not real, it's a translated front page of a Polish tabloid after we lost to Ecuador at WC 2006

>Great players
heh

Thank you England for taking some of the sting out of yesterday's shit show

THE

welp

>people actually buy these horribly sensationalist rags

The team is shit, but the media has been fucking around with the team too long with horrible shit like this.

media sell delusion, then sell the libels

quite the worthy business

As opposed to the FA that sat on their arses when Hodgson made it very clear he wasn't good enough 2 years ago

I know. Same shit happens here, it's disgusting.

I don't know how it is in England, but on the internet most english people i see always complain about their manager choices and their poor football on the field.
I don't think they had to much expectation, but never to be knocked out from Iceland. Yes they did very good tonight. Ragnar Sigurdson most likely had the best game of his career.
Still, they should have never lost this game. On penaltis maybe?
Professional players should never allow those goals. They looked very poor.
So i think it's fair, they deserve harsh criticism.

fucking savage

they'll just move to calais