How am I supposed to tell the difference between Arabs and Italians/Spaniards/Portuguese/Greeks?

How am I supposed to tell the difference between Arabs and Italians/Spaniards/Portuguese/Greeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yA6lT9Iwc4I
youtube.com/watch?v=y-NeKMhc-ro&t=17s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Arabs are smart.

Spaniards have brown wavy hair, often light eyes, often brown. Rarely black straight hair.

Arabs have black curly hair.

we're the ones without the bombs

Some Italians look like Maghrebis, it's not always easy to tell if it's an Italian or a Maghrebis.

Grab their ass, if they beat you their Meds, if they kill you their Arabs

Pretty easy OP. Arabs are mostly much hairier.

The smell

well shit, I'm a mongrel but if I was more spaniard you couldn't differentiate?

half arab for comparison.

Arabs are the ones who live on the house near you, they are loud and rude and they smell funny, the rest lives in the south of the mediterranean sea, they enjoy the sun, having sex with your sisters/girlfriends and the good life.

pic related are just arabs.

arabs aren't lazy

If he looks like you hes an arab, Nigel.
If hes just swarthy but different from you feature-wise hes southern euro.

Spaniards memes aside natively are Europeans, you can clearly see that Spaniards are a branch of Europeans and not of north africans/middle east.

Are you this guy ?
If so fuck off.

>loud and rude
Spaniards are the loudest people in history. Though, they're not very rude from my experience. The girls are batshit insane though.

Yeah, Spaniards are clearly European and not North African looking at all.

You have forgotten french people

At least they are not as anglos constantly whining like porks.

Tell me about Spaniards' take on the concept of personal space.

>porks
You're looking for the word pigs.

Also, I'm not Anglo, my Algerian friend.

that guys mena.

>Tell me about Spaniards' take on the concept of personal space.

I know the memes are you guys are too close and everyone is touchy touchy. But my experience with Spaniards hasn't really been like that and I know people from the North, Centre and South.

Sure some of them have no concept of personal space, but a few of my closer Spanish friends are quite reserved and nothing like the memes.

Sure, it can be seen from the whole dos besos shit, even doing it to people you don't really like can be seen as strange to people in North Europe. But the similarities between us in this regard is closer than you think.

he isn't spanish descent.

>A Spaniard isn't of Spanish descent
Nice meme. Spain is not a homogeneous group of people. They go from pale white to monkey arab lookalikes.

>an English man isn't of English descent

we will take your isle pirate.

Are you trying to compare an obvious sub-saharan born in Nigeria to a Spanish man born in Spain?

Chicano, relax. Spain is a mixed group of people.

>tfw no spanish gf to scream at me and slap me during sex

> Spanish man born in Spain?
Englishlass born in England.

>posting more sub-saharans from ex-colonial countries
Yawwwwwwn. Busquets is Iberian and native to Spain. The nigger in your picture is English by nationality and west african by descent.

And the menas you post are of mena descent and not native spaniards.

Native spaniards are like this.

Native Spaniards must really be in the minority then as that's one hell of a cherry picked example of a Basque man.

>ASSpain
>whitest country in the world

pic zwei

Portuguese people look unironically similar to black irish, welsh people. So by phenotype.

and you think Busquets is a non cherry pcked example of a natie spaniard?

>Black Irish
You mean Britons. This Black Irish meme needs to stop considering natives in each country within the British Isles have the swarthy with dark hair phenotype.

>Native Spaniards must really be in the minority
Depends on region.
Castile y Leon based on their above average academic score should house more reflective samples of native spaniards.

No, not really. He'd be a cherry picked example to show Catalonians are dark, sure. But go to the South of Spain and you will see plenty of people that look like him. Fuck, go anywhere in Spain due to migration.

Easy.

>friendly
italians
>friendly/lazy
spainard
>lazy/butthrt
greek
>barbosa
portuguese
>trash
arab

I thought that you forgot about french but reread it and saw that you mentioned them first. you good my dude

Here's a man native to Segovia.

As I previously stated. Spain is not a homogenous country. They range from Pale to Mena-tier. They're native to Spain, many groups of people throughout history have ruled or populated Spain leaving a very diverse country.
Native Iberians are pretty dark anyway. You know that big yellow thing in the sky, it usually has something to do with how a native population will look.

>They're native to Spain
As native as britons to Nigeria.

>many groups of people throughout history have ruled or populated Spain leaving a very diverse country.
Not really.

youtube.com/watch?v=yA6lT9Iwc4I

>arabs
mooslimbs
>italians/spaniards/portuguese/greeks
christfags

okay, so what about now, are Catalonians dark or not?

>onians
What a retarded tradition and meme, there is Iberian and migrant descendant.

Catalonia is a strange one. It's hard to tell who is "pure" Catalonian due to migration to that area of Spain. It's full of people from all over Spain.
I'm not saying Spaniards are the niggest, at all. As I said previously, the country ranges from Pale as milk to Mena-tier.
Of course Pique is white.

As an Arab tourist in Andalusia at the moment, Spaniards are much whiter than we are.

Italians are a bit darker I'd say. Greeks are pretty damn swarthy.

as an Angolan tourist in Portugal I can say all Portuguese people are blue eyed, blonde aryans desu

>tfw you throw greeks and italians under the bus to be whiter
kek

Casillas pretty much looks like the average Spaniard

A good example of portuguese people.

>thinking I'm a Spaniard

??

Mussolini looking dapper as fuck

I respect mohammad, he was one of the greatest men to ever live on par with Caesar, Genghis Khan, and Alexander the Great.

I'll be going to Portugal tomorrow, so then I can judge you lads.

what city?

wow ? i thought hamdan pure arab
proof please ?

I just googled half arab.

Lisbon (Yes I know, every Portuguese poster hates Lisbon), but I'll visit Porto too.

Any other things I should do? I'll be there a week.

wrong info in internet then
he looks pure arabid

Lisboa is nice and don't fall for the southern Portugal is arab meme because it's false. Porto have gipsies too

t. from Porto

>24
>south being moor is a meme
>because the north is shit too
kek

I'm from Lisbon and I like it tbqh, it's just that it's the city with the most blacks, indians and half indians so it's not the best place to go if you wanna be certain of how the average portuguese looks like

no idea lad

>How am I supposed to tell the difference between Arabs and Italians/Spaniards/Portuguese/Greeks?
ask them if they're fucking your 13 year old daughter

If they're not native, where they do they belong? I'm pretty sure their ancestors have lived on the iberian peninsula for centuries and centuries.

I don't understand why these arguments are so recurring. Whiteness is vague, and the fact two individuals from the same ethnic group can be defined arbitrarily as white or non-white reveals what a nebulous concept it is.

What do you mean by this?

>>.69024804
Every "big" city in europe has immigrants, Lisbon is no different

Don't go Sudanbro

>If they're not native, where they do they belong? I'm pretty sure their ancestors have lived on the iberian peninsula for centuries and centuries.
You assume wrong, if they are mena they go to mena.

One day I'll slap your fuckin face I promess

>rarely black hair
What? If you google "hombre espaƱol most of them have black hair

The only place I will explode is inside your mom

KEK

haha good on-
*gets hit by truck*

youtube.com/watch?v=y-NeKMhc-ro&t=17s

you're not supposed to

you're not

You can't

give them some pork, it's the only way

Goddamnit her voice is so fucking irritant.

You're not. I'm constantly mistaken for any one of those.
>protip: i'm none of them

Erica Fontes desu

The Arabs shout Allahu Akbar the Meds shout Aloha Snackbar

I fucked up and had a kid with a chick from Barcelona. My kid is gonna be half a nigger. I should of kept the anglo line pure

Arabs look like your stereotypical Jew caricature mixed with Greeks

Spanish/Italian men are attractive and hung like horses. But not Mexicans, they are all like 5'0"

Yea sure xiang yao

Would you call this man "arab"? Because I look exactly like this and I'm 100% Pt.

Little med bois mad